It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: libertytoall

exactly why I think all these freaking politicians should have their taxes checked!

Then say that and don't highlight just one of them singling them out. Go all in.

I think all should be too we see evidence of a crime with several politicos like Pelosi and Harry Reid I bet we can find some R's in seconds flat too.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I never said they were charged with anything else. When other crimes are discovered during an investigation, it's not uncommon to charge them to incentivise cooperation with said investigation. Why do you think they were pinched in the first place? To make them cooperating witnesses. That's just law enforcement investigation 101.

The truth is, no one knows what the report says ATM, and it's hilarious to see EVERYONE (both sides) jumping to conclusions.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: chr0naut

To his credit, Meuller didn't make a media circus out of this. He kept a tight lid on leaks, and, for the most part, didn't make public statements.

Except for that part where they had to come out and go public against that FAKE NEWS buzzfeed report to knock it down, the story that the MSM ran with as fact and proof of crimes for days, and even after Mueller team declared it false, they continued to defend it as a credible report.

Yeah, other than that they kept quiet for the most part.

edit on 23-3-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
[repost]
edit on 23-3-2019 by VoiceOfTheEmperor because: Repost.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: VoiceOfTheEmperor

It says no more indictments

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: neo96
Why do people think they're gonna get Trump after NO MORE INDICTMENTS?

For the same reason they thought they could get Hillary elected by flipping Electors of the Electoral College.

The funniest part about this electoral college whining is before the 2016 election, Dems were bragging about their "Blue Wall" in the electoral college. They thought there was no chance Trump could win the rust belt states. Some pundits were even predicting Trump might win the popular vote--you know, because America is so racist--but thank God for the electoral college right?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: VoiceOfTheEmperor

If the report determines that there wasn't any proof of direct collusion, great! But that doesn't mean Trump is out of the water. There are 16 other investigations going on right now... lol.

Correction, there are at least 16 other witch hunts ongoing, investigations in search of crimes.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

To his credit, Meuller didn't make a media circus out of this. He kept a tight lid on leaks, and, for the most part, didn't make public statements.

Except for that part where they had to come out and go public against that FAKE NEWS buzzfeed report to knock it down, the story that the MSM ran with a fact and proof of crimes for days, and even after Mueller team declared it false, they continued to defend it as a credible report.

Yeah, other than that they kept quiet for the most part.

Yes, in that particular circumstance, they really had no choice. That went way beyond speculation, into the territory of ouright lies.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Grambler

Ok and so?

As I and other have showed, no one connected to trumps team was a ducted for conspiring with Russians

Is this like an alternative script for Idiocracy?

The hackers had links to a senior Trump campaign staffer (the link). The hackers were indicted (the indictment).

People linked to the Trump campaign were indicted.

Sheesh!

What senior Trump Campaign staffer? Roger Stone? He was not working for the campaign dude.

There is no proof any russian hackers stole any of the emails - none. All they have allegedly proved is that Russians hacked the DNC - and all I have to say about that is DUH. Of course russian hackers are going to attempt to break into the DNC servers. That in no way shape or form proves that A. They actually took said emails, or B. Passed them on to Wikileaks.
The DNC would not hand the server over to the FBI - they instead relied on the DNC's IT subcontractor to examine it. That is not a reliable source of information.

But Assange has strongly hinted the DNC emails came from Seth Rich - who before Assange mentioned him was an unknown DNC staffer that had died. Assange basically broke his rules about where his sources come from because he suspected foul play.

Seth Rich was a Bernie Supporter who was pissed Bernie was getting screwed by the DNC. And what do you know - the main revelation of those emails was Hillary and the DNC were rigging the primaries against Bernie.

As far as I am concerned there is far more evidence those emails came from Seth Rich than the Russians.

Then you have missed your window to submit your evidence I think.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The only times he made public statements were to blast the media for their fake reporting.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: The GUT

You're embarrassing yourself, Chro. Heck, I feel embarrassed for you. No kidding. No collusion. Okay?

That is because collusion isn't even a federal offense.

Mueller was not investigating 'collusion'.

Trump's Tweet that there was "no collusion" is true and also entirely beside the point. He was being investigated for 'collusion'.

Your right he was not investigating collusion. What crime was he investigating exactly?

Oh that's right - they never specified one. That's why it is entirely legitimate to call it a Witch Hunt.

They did specify one, it was in Muellers brief.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Call it whatever you like. If Obama had done a tenth of what Trump has, the right would be doing the same.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceOfTheEmperor

Call it whatever you like. If Obama had done a tenth of what Trump has, the right would be doing the same.

What are you talking about?

I bet if trumo pays for oppo research and then uses that to spy on democrats you will go insane along with all the Dems and media

Obama did that

That is far worse than anything trump has been accused of

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Looks like my earlier predictions are so far correct. Is Mueller a hero yet? Is he a patriot?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

The crime was Russian interference in the 2016 US Presidential elections. There was no doubt that it occurred. It was alleged that individuals from the Trump campaign had conspired with the Russians. There were many indictments and convictions to that effect as a result of the investigation.

And the Obama administration was also talking to the same Russian ambassador at the same time that those in the Trump administration were talking to them... ITS WHAT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS DO...

Trump was not in government at that stage.

The only collusion is the fact that Democrats/Liberals used fake claims from the Russians through a foreign agent who stated plainly he wanted to stop Trump from becoming or being President... Steele as a foreign agent tried to influence the U.S. elections... He should be indited and sent to prison in the U.S....

Collusion again?

Not to mention the fact that that info was paid off by the political opposition to Trump as they tried to influence our elections with lies... Learn to write the truth, or keep on drinking that kool-aid of lies you seem to love. But don't post those lies as truth because they are not...

I don't know what the truth is but I can take some comfort in the fact that you clearly don't, either.

Some of what you have mentioned has been debunked. Most of it is entirely un-evidenced and therefore speculation.

The contents of Mueller's report have not been publicly released. The conclusions you draw from it's existence owe more to your imagination, at this time, than actual truth.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
These people lie so much about President Trump you got to wonder if something needs to be done with a secret committee that tells both parties and all MSM to knock it off or they will lose all their jobs...They have called President Trump in the mainstream media a Nazi,Adolf Hitler,White Nationalist,a racist with the KKK....Your are allowed to do this as an everyday day regular citizen...When this garbage nonsense spews into both sides of the MSM and Congress and never stop is when it is time to get a secret committee who warns them about this absurd behavior...They basically are attacking the President of the United States...It is out of control....Citizens can say whatever they want about a U.S.President.....They cannot Stand That Trump won and they continue to nuts even after Mueller investigation shows nothing...Barr is not gonna show anything illegal either.
edit on 23-3-2019 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceOfTheEmperor

For example?

What has Trump done, that Obama didn't.

As far as I know, the SCOTUS hasn't given Trump a beatdown, while they did give Obama some problems, to the point he was taking executive actions that he, himself admitted he had no legal standing to take.

Please come with examples, rather that broad general statements.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Looks like my earlier predictions are so far correct. Is Mueller a hero yet? Is he a patriot?

Nah, ultimately he's just an unwitting pawn in the democrats game of vengeance against Trump and everyone involved in his winning the 2016 election, ruining their plans for the preordained coronation of Hillary Clinton and Her glorious reign as queen of the USA.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

...trying to find something, ANYTHING on Trump. This is not how the justice system is supposed to work, and is very dangerous.

Not just dangerous, but illegal/unconstitutional.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You are right.

All presidents are temporary.

But corrupt intel agencies are permanent.

Which is why the people going "ra ra" over them and cheering for thier corruption are making a huge mistake.

because these agencies are so powerful and permanent, that is why they are a much bigger threat than anything an outside power could do to affect our elections.

I totally agree.

We need to stop making excuses and try and invent ways to ensure that the deep state also have similar turnover, accountability and transparency, yet without risking the legal structures such as the constitution and separation of powers.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join