It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

There was obstruction of justice by Comey,Strzok,Paige,Lynch and the rest of the shills at the FBI and DOJ.

Trump had legitimate reasons to fire Comrade Comey. Especially when he began making excuses for the Borg Queen.

I hear you, and agree with you. Just telling you this is where I think they will try to go next.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: UKTruth

Just a reminder, Individual 1 has already been indicted. After a long and drawn out battle through the courts.

Happy Saturday!

Lol. I expected you to be unable to accept defeat.

Very happy Saturday to you too - though I suspect it's a lot happier for your President.

Please, point me to the part of the Mueller report that supports your opinion.

Oh, that's right...

No further indictments ... we've had the news, fella.
You are just going to have to accpet it. You wasted 3 years of your life praying for collusion and now you are being laughed at.

Why would there be any new indictments if everyone has already been indicted?

Who do you think Individual 1 is?

Why does the thread title read "NO COLLUSION!" when no one, including the President, has even read the Mueller report yet?

Why did Mueller hand off the juicy parts of the investigation to other prosecutors that can't be influenced by the President firing the special counsel?

All important questions to ask.

'Individual 1' - that would be the person in the Cohen confession to a 'crime' that is not a crime, was never tried in court, and the ex chair of the FEC who helped write the rules has said was not a crime.

You're just reaching further and further into the abyss.

There has not been a single indictment of any Trump campaign person or Trump for a conspiracy with the Russians to undermine the election or hack the DNC.

Do carry on though - the entrenchment of some (not all) anti-trumpers deeper into their fantasy land is highly entertaining.

Soooooo, nothing. Just your opinion on what you "think" is happening. You guys really aren't that different from the people screaming this is going to be the end of Trump.

Your identity politics are showing.

Identity politics??? Lol.

Fella - we were just told that there are no indictments at all - none - relating to the nonsense about conspiracy with Russia that has been pushed by the MSM and Democrats for 3 years. Even CNN have moved to speculating about things that might 'resemble collusion'. LOL.

You are in danger of being left holding the baby... though with that analogy it's probably an honor for anyone on the left to finally kill it.

edit on 23/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

There was obstruction of justice by Comey,Strzok,Paige,Lynch and the rest of the shills at the FBI and DOJ.

Trump had legitimate reasons to fire Comrade Comey. Especially when he began making excuses for the Borg Queen.

The most ridiculous part of that whole line of thought is that Comey would have been immediately fired if Hildog had won as well.

That guy was so dumb, he didn't even know enough to pick a side.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: UKTruth

Or the precedent they are setting!

I wonder how a possible future democrat president, campaign and administration will hold up under the same level of scrutiny and investigations in search of crimes?

Lets not worry about a future Democrat president - how about the last one? It's high time. He was the leader of the failed coup attempt.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: chr0naut

Along with hundreds, thousands and millions of other folks. What is your point?

That asking for and receiving leaked/stolen material is now a crime? This flies in the face of decades of US policy, starting with the Pentagon papers.

Admit it, John Podesta and Robby Mook started this nonsensical narrative the minute Clinton failed to explain her loss. Meanwhile, those of us paying attention knew she was in trouble when she went on TV - exasperated - complaining about not having a "50 point lead"

I am done arguing this with you, if you want to believe this nonsense go right ahead. Most people do not. Including the Special Counsel - hence why "Junior" wasn't even interviewed and why your oft-touted Mueller-savior ended with a whimper not a bang. This is also why nobody "flipped" despite assertions from some here - there was nothing to "flip" on!

Fact is this: if you want to beat Trump, you will just have to do so within Constitutionally established framework of show up to the darn election and vote for you candidate of choice!

I am not saying that Trump was indicted, or that Muellers investigation would depose Trump.

I was saying that, because the findings are not yet released to the public, all this back patting and woo-hooing is based upon nothing. It is preemptive.

I also pointed out that Trump was never being investigated for "collusion" because there is no such crime. That prompted some to suggest that I was playing semantics! What was Trump doing when he Tweeted "NO COLLUSION", then?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: matafuchs

Leftist heads will be exploding all across the land.

And it will be glorious!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You really think that? I think most people just wanted this investigated, because that you know.. made sense. Not ignore the connections. I don't care for Trump, but was hoping he didn't do something stupid, would not have cared much had he be implicated, but just wanted it fully investigated. A potential POTUS encouraging Russia to dig up emails? I figured he just had a case of stupid. But then Russian meddling.. what did you think would happen?

I'm sure a few will be disappointed, those that actually felt he was certainly guilty. But anyone with a brain would have not jumped to conclusions, and let the investigation be completed. You people waste far too much energy trying to prove Trump is not an idiot, a moron, a racist, and so on. He is what he is. In this case, he is not guilty of collusion. Great - but it's funny to see his base celebrate like he won the lottery, especially since you were all so certain he was innocent all along.

2-3 years of promising us he is guilty does mean something to those people if you really are thinking about it. He DID NOT COLLUDE, case closed.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What a waste of time and money....

President trump was the first ever to utter the words Russia meddling during the election and he was laughed at and mocked by Obama and the left.

Obama actually went on air and said if trump is worried about the election he should work on getting more votes.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Then he should be charged and prosecuted. In America we investigate crimes, not people in the hopes of finding a crime.

What is the point of investigation if we already know a crime has been committed and who the guilty party is?

The rule is 'innocent until proven guilty', and that determination of guilt happens in a court of law, and well after the investigation.

An investigation does not equal guilt, just like an allegation does not equal guilt.

The point of investigation is to make a provable court case.

You investigate the crime. That is not what happened here. Here they found dog crap on the sidewalk, then attributed to Trump, even though he had never been in that part of town.

The number of convicted felons he brought with him says otherwise.

... and he had allegations directly against him that needed to be resolved.

Good God man!

If we took that attitude NO ONE would EVER qualify. My how do you get this far up there?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

It would be unique and not a talking point. A real opinion and not one based on others influence or recommendation. When you said this...

That is because collusion isn't even a federal offense.

Mueller was not investigating 'collusion'.

Trump's Tweet that there was "no collusion" is true and also entirely beside the point. He was being investigated for 'collusion'.

You express first there is no federal crime. Then you state he is not investigating collusion, but then you state Trump is being investigated for collusion so....what the fig?

I accidentally dropped a word and didn't notice it because I was stretched trying to respond to every post. The last line should read "Trump was not being investigated for 'collusion'.

Apologies.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: shooterbrody

See Rosensteins statement
It is in english
Quit with the lies

Rosenstein is already out of the picture and Barr is in his place.

We are discussing Mueller's investigation.

I posted a link to an indictment document in the case. Paragraph 44 is clear.

You should research a bit.
Rosenstein is still employed.
Your facts are not facts.
Your posts look ridiculous.

Its over.
Trump is still potus.

Is the sense of "Trump is still POTUS" to be taken in the same vein as "Rosenstein is still employed"? Perhaps you could clarify your position?

No thanks
The facts are clear
You have no basis in reality
Your analysis is bunk

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I thought 24 Russians were indicted earlier this year. But we aren't ever going to see those people in our courts.

Yea their lawyer showed up and Mueller wasn't ready.

ROFLMAO

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
LOTS of premature celebration. Literally, NO ONE except Mueller's team, Barr, and maybe Rosenstein know what's in the report ATM. Trump's twitter has been silent for almost 20 hours.

DoJ has already said they wouldn't indict a sitting president. The fact that no more indictments are coming from Mueller is unsurprising to anyone who's been paying attention.

34 people have been indicted. 5 former Trump officials have been charged. All due to the Mueller probe.

That said, it was a counterintelligence investigation, and the original scope was only set for Russian interference and any possible links between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. If other crimes were discovered by Mueller, he won't be the one to investigate them.

If the report determines that there wasn't any proof of direct collusion, great! But that doesn't mean Trump is out of the water. There are 16 other investigations going on right now... lol.

edit on 23-3-2019 by VoiceOfTheEmperor because: Words.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I thought 24 Russians were indicted earlier this year. But we aren't ever going to see those people in our courts.

I think it was less 24 but it is true that they will most likely escape conviction.

Because Mueller didn't have anything when their lawyer came to court to seek a court date! DUH!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Yea their lawyer showed up and Mueller wasn't ready.

ROFLMAO

I have no doubt that those Russian nationals were up to some nefarious shenanigans, but the indictment itself was just for show, justifying a continuing investigation. He never expected anyone to call bull#.

Computer fraud is very difficult to prosecute if service providers, in this case, state owned Russian, are not cooperative.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: VoiceOfTheEmperor

Hahahaha
Tell that to those who got process crimed.

All the indictments on americans were other crimes discovered as no Americans were indicted for crimes from the campaign.

Lol
Nice talking points.
Its over
No new indictments are coming
The doj doesn't throw dirt

link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: The GUT

You're embarrassing yourself, Chro. Heck, I feel embarrassed for you. No kidding. No collusion. Okay?

That is because collusion isn't even a federal offense.

Mueller was not investigating 'collusion'.

Trump's Tweet that there was "no collusion" is true and also entirely beside the point. He was being investigated for 'collusion'.

Mueller Report In
Even USA Today admits it

The words "collusion" or "colluded" are absent from the first article linked. Perhaps it was edited out.

The conclusion of the Mueller investigation into whether Trump colluded with Russia in the election has been submitted.

Mueller Report In

This article includes the word in a caption to the picture.

And you do not seem to.
Those words were directly form Mueller's lips in the beginning
The only thing that changed was folks her in the US were starting to wizen up to the PT Barnum style Circus Sideshow .

Can you link to where Mueller used the word 'collusion' in regard to this investigation?

link   
a reply to: VoiceOfTheEmperor

Yep lol!

Funny how the intel agencies are corrupt and will never stop investigating trump!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: matafuchs

I'll ask again since you peddle bull#. Which of those convictions had anything to do with the Trump campaign?

Cohen was convicted of campaign fraud.

Just admit you got played. This is ridiculously embarrassing at this point.

Believe what you will.

That is what you are doing, believe what you will and TO HELL with facts. You don't need no stinkin facts! Well I do.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

To his credit, Meuller didn't make a media circus out of this. He kept a tight lid on leaks, and, for the most part, didn't make public statements.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceOfTheEmperor
LOTS of premature celebration. Literally, NO ONE except Mueller's team, Barr, and maybe Rosenstein know what's in the report ATM. Trump's twitter has been silent for almost 20 hours.

DoJ has already said they wouldn't indict a sitting president. The fact that no more indictments are coming from Mueller is unsurprising to anyone who's been paying attention.

34 people have been indicted. 5 former Trump officials have been charged. All due to the Mueller probe.

That said, it was a counterintelligence investigation, and the original scope was only set for Russian interference and any possible links between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. If other crimes were discovered by Mueller, he won't be the one to investigate them.

If the report determines that there wasn't any proof of direct collusion, great! But that doesn't mean Trump is out of the water. There are 16 other investigations going on right now... lol.

ZERO indictments relating to any conspiracy with Russia by any campaign member or Trump. Let's get that right and dispense with the talking point about unrelated crimes that noone other than those indicted and their families care about.

As for othe rinvestigations - none of them have any credibility. Partisan politics and recognised as such. The SC was the only investigation that had bi-partisan support.

I DO however agree with you that no more indictments COULD still mean Trump is in trouble because Mueller would not have attempted to indict him. However - there is no way if trump was conspiring with Russia, he did it alone - Mueller would have been to indict co-conspirators. He hasn't.

edit on 23/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join