It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Keeping hope alive!

Top story at CNN.com

Mueller report is just the start of a new Russia showdown

Oh, they are going to try. They are pot committed at this point, and have to play this hand to the end no matter what......which will be problematic for them since many of us are on to the fact they are bluffing with rags.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Keep stupidity alive.

Like clinging to the rails as the Titanic goes down.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: chr0naut

That paragraph does not show anyone connected to trump “conspiring “ with Russians

If I send you a link to a story and ask what you think about it, have you conspired with me?

Democrats are purposely conflating two seperate issues.

Attempted Russian interference (the US would never interfere in another sovereign nation...lmao), and "collusion" by the Trump campaign.

These are two seperate issues, but lefties want you to believe one is proof of the other.

That conflation was always a cornerstone of the propaganda.

Interestingly -Mueller seems not to have even been able to prove the Russian Govt hacked the DNC or Podesta....

Nothing has ever given me the impression he even looked into that.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The fact that the report recommends no further indictments substantiates what I think. Nice try. CNN, MSNBC and everyone else reporting that must all be Russian agents right?

It's okay, we're all wrong sometimes. It's not the end of the world.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: ausername

Keep stupidity alive.

Like clinging to the rails as the Titanic goes down.

I don't think they realise the backlash that is coming.

That they keep digging is perfect for 2020.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Just a reminder, Individual 1 has already been indicted. After a long and drawn out battle through the courts.

Happy Saturday!

Lol. I expected you to be unable to accept defeat.

Very happy Saturday to you too - though I suspect it's a lot happier for your President.

Please, point me to the part of the Mueller report that supports your opinion.

Oh, that's right...

No further indictments ... we've had the news, fella.
You are just going to have to accpet it. You wasted 3 years of your life praying for collusion and now you are being laughed at.

Why would there be any new indictments if everyone has already been indicted?

Who do you think Individual 1 is?

Why does the thread title read "NO COLLUSION!" when no one, including the President, has even read the Mueller report yet?

Why did Mueller hand off the juicy parts of the investigation to other prosecutors that can't be influenced by the President firing the special counsel?

All important questions to ask.

'Individual 1' - that would be the person in the Cohen confession to a 'crime' that is not a crime, was never tried in court, and the ex chair of the FEC who helped write the rules has said was not a crime.

You're just reaching further and further into the abyss.

There has not been a single indictment of any Trump campaign person or Trump for a conspiracy with the Russians to undermine the election or hack the DNC.

Do carry on though - the entrenchment of some (not all) anti-trumpers deeper into their fantasy land is highly entertaining.

Soooooo, nothing. Just your opinion on what you "think" is happening. You guys really aren't that different from the people screaming this is going to be the end of Trump.

Your identity politics are showing.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

That paragraph does not show anyone connected to trump “conspiring “ with Russians

If I send you a link to a story and ask what you think about it, have you conspired with me?

Democrats are purposely conflating two seperate issues.

Attempted Russian interference (the US would never interfere in another sovereign nation...lmao), and "collusion" by the Trump campaign.

These are two seperate issues, but lefties want you to believe one is proof of the other.

That conflation was always a cornerstone of the propaganda.

Interestingly -Mueller seems not to have even been able to prove the Russian Govt hacked the DNC or Podesta....

Nothing has ever given me the impression he even looked into that.

The IC said at the time they released their laughable public report that they had a more detailed report... given Mueller was looking into Russian interference, he would have seen that more detailed report . I find it quite interesting that no one seems to be calling for the detail behind the IC claim... I have known it was BS from the start and when the '17 agencies' lie finally collapsed it confirmed it. The DNC 'hack' was actually a leak and the person who actually recieved the documents has already admitted it.

edit on 23/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Just a reminder, Individual 1 has already been indicted. After a long and drawn out battle through the courts.

Happy Saturday!

Just a reminder, Trump is and will be your prez for at least another two yrs, if not six. You'll have plenty of time to remodel your safe space if you like.

Enjoy your Saturday!

By continuing this fantasy, while not addressing actual issues, they are shooting themselves in the foot.

Off topic, but this reminds me of something I saw yesterday:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Why do people think they're gonna get Trump after NO MORE INDICTMENTS?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Keeping hope alive!

Top story at CNN.com

I thought you where joking so I had to go look for my self.

I sincerely believe there is something wrong with these people; they should seek medical attention.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Or the precedent they are setting!

I wonder how a possible future democrat president, campaign and administration will hold up under the same level of scrutiny and investigations in search of crimes?

link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Keeping hope alive!

Top story at CNN.com

I sincerely believe there is something wrong with these people; they should seek medical attention.

It is a legitimate mental disorder. I actually feel sorry for them in a way.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And the person that most likely leaked it was murdered under very mysterious circumstances.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

For the same reason they thought they could get Hillary elected by flipping Electors of the Electoral College.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: matafuchs
Investigating the campaign
investigating the foundation
investigating the business
investigating the transition
investigating the white house...2 years and millions of dollars

finding nothing.....priceless....

Voters will NOT forget this. They did not in 2016. Midterms swayed the centrist voter but we lost nothing and gained in the Senate. 2020, if Trump can take back the house and flush some more RINO's, will be a dream scenario for true Americans.

Impeach this....

Based upon?

Americans don't like tax dollars taken from them for absolutely nothing. We're actually kinda independent because of it...

The Mueller investigation has arguably recovered more money than it has lost.

Not having stopped those fraudsters would have cost the economy even more in the long term, too as there was no indication that their crimes were one-off occurrences.

They recovered precisely $0.

Can you please stop making things up?

Yes, the Mueller investigation is costly. But the millions seized from Manafort have it on track to break even - The Sydney Morning Herald

Apparently, it is normal for federal prosecutors to recover funds from the sale of assets of convicts but usually investigations do not break even. If those prosecuted are exceptionally wealthy, then more monies are likely to be recovered. Trump is wealthy and travels in expensive circles. Those convicted associates were very wealthy.

link   

what I have been hearing is that they are hoping for things relating to obstruction of justice buried in the report having to do with Comey. even if no indictment, they are hoping to make a case on impeachment based off of this.....

link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Now they're bypassing the EC all together with state pacts.

Even though their next primary votes will be rigged just like the last time.

But,but,but votes should count!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

There was obstruction of justice by Comey,Strzok,Paige,Lynch and the rest of the shills at the FBI and DOJ.

Trump had legitimate reasons to fire Comrade Comey. Especially when he began making excuses for the Borg Queen.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

Now they're bypassing the EC all together with state pacts.

Even though their next primary votes will be rigged just like the last time.

But,but,but votes should count!

ALL VOTES SHOULD COUNT!!

(cough cough, unless they are for the other guy)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Keeping hope alive!

Top story at CNN.com

It is a legitimate mental disorder. I actually feel sorry for them in a way.

I don't feel sorry for them, but they may have grounds for a class action suit against CNN, and other MSM outlets for "conspiracy to brainwash".

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join