It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
On a side note Bernie is having no problems colluding.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Mach2

Which part specifically do you disagree with and why?

It's paramount to beating a dead horse. Not worth the time breaking down point by point.

Some of his points are "possible", but possible, likely, and practical are all different things.

Alien contact at 3:07 pm today is "possible".

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: scraedtosleep

They can talk about it all they want, but they won't find much support from the American ppl, or the Republicans in the senate, as they absolutely would have, if Mueller had actually found anything.

That is the important difference, don't you think?

Depends on what the muller report says and how each republican in congress personally feels.

Come on, if there were anything paradigm shifting, Meuller never would have made the "no forthcoming indictment" statement.

Let that wild speculation rhetoric go. It makes ppl look foolish, and oblivious to reality.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightmare_david
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm talking about the report that you people keep talking about as if you read it. Not what ISN'T part of it.

Try reading next time

I don’t think that’s true for everyone here. I know I want to see what’s in it before I come to any hardline conclusions and I think that’s true for most. I think many are just happy because the dems had him crucified as though they knew what would be in the final report and they didn’t. Reverse of what you’re saying basically and they’ve been saying it for three yrs without a clue of the outcome.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The new School House Rock.

Collusion,Collusion, what's your delusion.

Faking dossiers, and special reports.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Just for info: Eric swalwell said on bill maher tonight that they are going to subpoena muller to stand before congress on t.v. and explain the details of the report.

He is also fighting to have the entire report released.

Eric Swalwell is merely grandstanding as he ALWAYS does, no matter the topic of the day. Another Pol with zero positions always looking for a TV spot. I don’t really watch Real Time anymore (once Maher quit trying to have an actual balanced panel), but when I watched it weekly, seemed like Swalwell was on the show at least monthly, if not more.

It really doesn’t matter whether the report is released or not...either way Schiff and friends will continue to try and destroy the Republic with their juvenile #resistatallcosts nonsense. A shame, really, that there is not a maturity limit to serve in Congress instead of just an age limit.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I sang that in my head with the tune just like Saturday mornings of my youth - except I swapped out sugary cereal for multiple cups of covfefe! Thanks for that

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Why do you want to see the report..? As I asked another poster. Be specific.

Read my commits in this thread.

I have - you've provided a lot of speculation and hope, but no clear reason of why you want to see the report? What do you need with it?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yes both houses of course and now apparently mueller completed investigations with no more indictments

Of course this author is right investigations will continue because Dems will do anything possible to bring trump down

edit on 23-3-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Breaking from CNN...

But Mueller could have also found things "resembling collusion" that aren't prosecutable.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Isn't it amazing that the US government figured out that Osama bin laden was the mastermind of the largest terrorist attack on us soil in what 45 minutes? but they can't find any evidence of this so called russian collusion in 2 years of investigating and how many billions spent on this bull#?

If they really wanted to investigate any collusion and meddling in us electoral processes why isn't aipac being investigated?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Isn't it amazing that the US government figured out that Osama bin laden was the mastermind of the largest terrorist attack on us soil in what 45 minutes? but they can't find any evidence of this so called russian collusion in 2 years of investigating and how many billions spent on this bull#?

If they really wanted to investigate any collusion and meddling in us electoral processes why isn't aipac being investigated?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why the NO COLLUSION exclaimation? They didnt release the report.
Trump has been more and more agitated all week. Even today he was waving around the idea that this was some lark that had no basis in relaity or actions by him and his people. Out of the blue he says they decide to invesitgate my presidency... The people will not stand for it. LOL.... It doesnt sound as if he is as confident as you guys.

The question of obstruction of justice is pretty evident.

Already in denial.

I guess now defending your innocence is considered obstruction of Justice in America.
Trump has skeletons in his closet just like the Clintons and other powerful people have, but he did not knowingly collude with the Russians from what I have read in legitimate information articles I read from Mueller and Comey releases. If being a Jerk was a crime, half of Americans would be in jail.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Just a reminder, Individual 1 has already been indicted. After a long and drawn out battle through the courts.

Happy Saturday!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why the NO COLLUSION exclaimation? They didnt release the report.
Trump has been more and more agitated all week. Even today he was waving around the idea that this was some lark that had no basis in relaity or actions by him and his people. Out of the blue he says they decide to invesitgate my presidency... The people will not stand for it. LOL.... It doesnt sound as if he is as confident as you guys.

The question of obstruction of justice is pretty evident.

Already in denial.

I guess now defending your innocence is considered obstruction of Justice in America.
Trump has skeletons in his closet just like the Clintons and other powerful people have, but he did not knowingly collude with the Russians from what I have read in legitimate information articles I read from Mueller and Comey releases. If being a Jerk was a crime, half of Americans would be in jail.

It's baffling how many, otherwise intelligent, ppl grasp at straws to keep thieir hope of bringing Trump down alive.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
One thing that has not been discussed much - certainly not by the left because they don't accept facts - is that it is not possible to indict a sitting President. Simply can't be done for any crime.
The only possible way the report will show any crimes by Trump at this stage is if Mueller had come to terms with the fact he could not indict Trump and never could - and thus passed the report without an indictment for AG Barr to inform Congress so they can do their duty.
I very much doubt this - as it would have been leaked by now - but that really is the only possibility of any crime at this juncture.

edit on 23/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Just a reminder, Individual 1 has already been indicted. After a long and drawn out battle through the courts.

Happy Saturday!

Lol. I expected you to be unable to accept defeat.

Very happy Saturday to you too - though I suspect it's a lot happier for your President.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: underwerks

Happy Saturday!

Lol. I expected you to be unable to accept defeat.

Very happy Saturday to you too - though I suspect it's a lot happier for your President.

Please, point me to the part of the Mueller report that supports your opinion.

Oh, that's right...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: chr0naut

See Rosensteins statement
It is in english
Quit with the lies

Rosenstein is already out of the picture and Barr is in his place.

We are discussing Mueller's investigation.

I posted a link to an indictment document in the case. Paragraph 44 is clear.

Paragraph 44 does not show any American indicted, let alone someone connected to trumps campaign.

Why are your pretending it does?

I'm not pretending that paragraph 44 of the Russian sentencing document identifies a particular indicted American by name. I am trying to stick to the known facts exactly and not jump to any conclusions beyond that.

Your original request was: "Show me one indictment that shows anyone connected to trump conspiring with Russians in the 2016 election". I answered that request.

Here is a link to your previous post with that specific request..

Now, as you just posted and quoted above, you want something different and are acting like it was the same request.

In specific answer to your new request, neither you nor I know the identity of the senior Trump campaign staffer. There were senior Trump campaign staffers indicted, such as George Papadopoulos, Michael Cohen, Paul Mannafort, Rick Gates and, perhaps, even Roger Stone (who was an adviser but not an official campaign staffer). Any of those could have been the senior Trump Campaign staffer mentioned in paragraph 44 and they were Americans and were indicted.

This was why I didn't initially respond to your second request, because there is no way I could know if they were the individual mentioned in paragraph 44, or not.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
they can't find any evidence of this so called russian collusion in 2 years of investigating and how many billions spent on this bull#?

That's one of my biggest issues with all this crap. These a-holes like Schiff have a mentality of entitlement to spend taxpayer dollars on whatever they want, whenever they want, for as long as they want. Someone needs to put that idiot back in his place. Mark my word, he's going to spend yet another two yrs wasting our money impeding any forward progress not to the dems liking. This country would be a lot better off if he went and found a rock to crawl under and did absolutely nothing till his terms up.

The American people deserve much better than this #hit show the Dems have been giving us.

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join