It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I to want to see the report

But as fearful as you are trump could have worked with Russia in an illegal manner, that is a far less serious threat to our country than the idea obama may have weaponized his intel agencies to go after his political opponent

So we need a fill investigation as through as the Russia one into obama and his agencies and possible corruption

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Can you help me gain some respect back from you and admit that you too have jumped the gun by implying despite trump saying he wants the public to see the report

I did.

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Then you jump the gun by assuming Barr and trump will keep the public from seeing it

I did. I'm trying not to. It's just that many of the right here on ats seem to be sure that he wont.(i'm spending to much time in the q threads..)
But at least you understand that we shouldn't be jumping the gun. That it makes us look bad.

I do it too, we all need to try to do better

But you are right to caution people to not rely on pundits telling us what to think, and to reserve judgement until we read it ourselves

link   

Can you help me gain some respect back from you and admit that you too have jumped the gun by implying despite trump saying he wants the public to see the report

I did.

Yep I know

Kudos for your honesty

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

the idea obama may have weaponized his intel agencies to go after his political opponent So we need a fill investigation as through as the Russia one into obama and his agencies and possible corruption

Agreed. Once that report and the hillary ones are out I wont to read those for myself as well. And I'm sure a bunch of dem sheep will say they know what those reports say without reading them too. And i will be here to call them out.

But off topic.

It's the muller report we need to keep pressing them to release right now.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

But you are right to caution people to not rely on pundits telling us what to think, and to reserve judgement until we read it ourselves

The reason it bothers me so much to see ats doing this is because right now the waters of truth have been muddied so much by the propaganda coming out of the two parties.

I'm tired of talking heads telling me what to think.
That's why I come to ats. And to see a top thread about the msm talking points , full of people just going along with it, it makes me feel ill.

I think right now what I am mostly trying to do is standing up for ats. Make ats great again guys. What for the facts.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I to want to see the report

If we are not allowed to see it how will you feel about the person or persons that keep it hidden?

I'm sure you will say that it depends on why they keep it hidden. And that's a good position.
But I for one, in this case only, believe that the american people need to see it. NEED to see it.

Seeing it I believe will help heal our divide. If even just a little. Not seeing it is only going to make that divide grow larger.
edit on 23-3-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No, I'd say no one has any right to see it and those that NEED to see it are the people who invested so much of their lives (and hope) into it because they simply couldn't handle an election result. These people NEED to have something to cling onto. In reality they don't WANT to see it, because they NEED to have some way of lying to themselves that Trump is a Russian agent.

The rest of us already knew there was no collusion with Russia - and some of us also know the Russians didn't even hack the DNC or Podesta's emails.

edit on 23/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

The reason it bothers me so much to see ats doing this is because right now the waters of truth have been muddied so much by the propaganda coming out of the two parties.

I'm tired of talking heads telling me what to think.
That's why I come to ats. And to see a top thread about the msm talking points , full of people just going along with it, it makes me feel ill.

I think right now what I am mostly trying to do is standing up for ats. Make ats great again guys. What for the facts.

Interesting - I agree with you that we should not be led by the MSM, but unless I am mistaken you believed all the accusations directed at Trump without any evidence. Apologies if I am mistaken on that.

The bottom line is that if there are no indictments then there is not sufficient evidence to prosecute ANYONE for conspiring with Russia.

The reason we should NOT see the report is because there may be details in there that can be skewed and propagandised. Circumstantial evidence that amounts to nothing, or not enough, to conclude there was any conspiracy. No one deserves to have an investigation into them turned into a trial by biased media. Rightly or wrongly, Mueller was appointed to get to the bottom of it and he came up with no indictments relating to Trump or his campaign conspiring with Russia. It does not need Rachael Maddow or you, or anyone else re-investigating it live on air, or in the public square. Especially when biased motives are at play.

What is needed now is a full investigation into Obama's DoJ, FBI and sources to determine why and how a President was subjected to 2 years of this based on lies and bias within the walls of govt.

I suspect that the accusations against Trump based on no evidence and an obvious outcome has been replaced with 'show me the full report and all the supporting documents' for one reason... because the same people KNOW they will never get it and want to consume the news cycle about it to avoid an investigation and discussion about the Obama scandal.

The weaponsing of the DoJ and FBI is the biggest scandal in US history.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I want to see it with critical national security parts redacted.
Problem is that it wouls probably look something like a page full of black rectangles and some words.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph
I want to see it with critical national security parts redacted.
Problem is that it wouls probably look something like a page full of black rectangles and some words.

Why do you want to see it?
Be specific.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Just for info: Eric swalwell said on bill maher tonight that they are going to subpoena muller to stand before congress on t.v. and explain the details of the report.

He is also fighting to have the entire report released.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The reason we should NOT see the report is because there may be details in there that can be skewed and propagandised. Circumstantial evidence that amounts to nothing,

Your opinion.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Now that the witch hunt is somewhat over, buckle up for the SDNY spectacle to come. No punches will be pulled and the MSM is going to do anything and everything to paint Trump in a damning light, yet again. Not looking forward to all the redundant rhetoric to come as the Dems have run out of ammo for the most part.

Funny how Dems like Schiff, Abrams and HRC just can't handle conceding to their losses.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

The reason we should NOT see the report is because there may be details in there that can be skewed and propagandised. Circumstantial evidence that amounts to nothing,

Your opinion.

Sure - but a pretty accurate one, unless you want to lie and pretend that people like Adam Schiff will not pick the bones out of the report and conclude treason at the mere hint of any discussion about Russia in it. You know as well I know that is exactly what he will do.
Just like Trump's tax returns, the media machine simply wants the headline, regardless of substance.

Why do you want to see the report..? As I asked another poster. Be specific.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Just for info: Eric swalwell said on bill maher tonight that they are going to subpoena muller to stand before congress on t.v. and explain the details of the report.

He is also fighting to have the entire report released.

Good. That will be hugely embarrassing for the Dems. After trying to pass a bill to to protect the guy, NOW they want to put him through one of their sh*t shows. When they don't get what they want, they are going to end up smearing him and burning themselves down.
The optics of Mueller 'on the stand' will be gold dust to the President.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
22 pages in a thread about a report none of you know the contents of. Talking about what you all THINK it contains as if your THOUGHTS are 100% FACT and everyone else is wrong. Not a single person on here knows what it contains lol. Talk about ignorance.

Just wanted to point that out.
edit on 23-3-2019 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The crime was Russian interference in the 2016 US Presidential elections. There was no doubt that it occurred. It was alleged that individuals from the Trump campaign had conspired with the Russians. There were many indictments and convictions to that effect as a result of the investigation.

And the Obama administration was also talking to the same Russian ambassador at the same time that those in the Trump administration were talking to them... ITS WHAT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS DO...

The only collusion is the fact that Democrats/Liberals used fake claims from the Russians through a foreign agent who stated plainly he wanted to stop Trump from becoming or being President... Steele as a foreign agent tried to influence the U.S. elections... He should be indited and sent to prison in the U.S....

Not to mention the fact that that info was paid off by the political opposition to Trump as they tried to influence our elections with lies... Learn to write the truth, or keep on drinking that kool-aid of lies you seem to love. But don't post those lies as truth because they are not...

edit on 23-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Has anyone checked up on this chick in a while?

Wonder how she is handling the conclusion of the failed witch hunt.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightmare_david
22 pages in a thread about a report none of you know the contents of.

Just wanted to point that out.

We know there are no indictments relating to a conspiracy with the Russians.
That means the investigation concludes that neitehr Trump or anyone in his campaign broke any laws relating to such conspiracy (and there are no indictments about anything else either). We're left with some indictments already made that have nothing to do with Russian collusion/conspiracy or even the hack of the DNC & Podesta.

Think about that - from the entire SC, there are no indictments relating the DNC hack, never mind a conspiracy within the Trump campaign.
Those two elements are what the entire SC was about.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join