It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Your making the same mistake that the media has made.

Counting your chickens before they are hatched.

You haven't read it.

The media hasn't read it.

I hope that it says no collusion but jumping the gun like this just makes ats look bad.....

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope he has the balls to release it all.
Anything less and I will just assume he is guilty.

You can't call yourself a real ct investigator if you don't find the withholding of information suspicious.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: matafuchs

Your making the same mistake that the media has made.

Counting your chickens before they are hatched.

You haven't read it.

The media hasn't read it.

I hope that it says no collusion but jumping the gun like this just makes ats look bad.....

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

That only happens if they don't let us , the people , read it.

Right now we don't now what it says. We don't know how much of it they will allow us to read.

I hope it shows no collusion too. But my hope doesn't make things real.

I will remain skeptical until I read it for myself.

I'm not a sheep that will just be happy with what I am told. I need to see it for myself.
I remember when ats was full of people like me....

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It was obvious there was no collusion a long time ago

You have been told that and you believe it.
The dems were told something different and they believe that.

You are the same.

Both sides believing that what their shepherds have told them is true.

At least there side wants to red the report for themselves instead of waiting to be told by barr or q or teump what to think.

Right now to this centrist the left look less like sheep than the right does.
the right needs to stand up and demand to see this report. Grow some balls!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Liberal Tears, Patriot tears, Rightists Tears, "Q" follower tears, Resistance Tears, leftists tears

we might end the drought for good in California

this is going to be amusing

Your one of the smart ones.
Look at how BOTH sides are jumping in on this yet NONE of them have a clue what that report says.

I to am having a good time watching the repubs and dems here acting like babies and sheep right now.

Times like this I am glad I don't belong to ether party.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

3 years of colossal waste of our time

Have you read it?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

There aren't any patriot tears here Nothing but cheering and celebration on this end

Only because you havn't read it and are afraid to do so.

Your side is praying to their gods that barr doesn't release this report.

All that worrying I see from your side is a big red flag.

I hope it shows no collusion. But I believe the american people (that means you) deserve to read it for ourselves.
telling us we can't handle it or wouldn't understand it is an insult to both you and I jburns.

If this was the report on hillar's emails, or u1, and hillary and her ag were keeping it hidden you would be in the streets.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

As I said in my previous post, until we read it we shouldn’t rush to judgement

However, if the reports of no further indictments coming are true, which seems likely

That shows at the very least the fbis claims that carter page was a Russian spy were wrong

Not only were they not verified at the time, but after nearly three years of investigations and near limitless resources, the fisa warrant alleging this and the dossier that was used for it is not confirmed

This the precedent has been set

Trump may pay for rumors against democrats and use the intel agencies to spy on them, raid their lawyers at gun point in the middle of the night, etc

I am against this and have been from the get go. But I was told muellers investigation would show the dossier to be true

Wel it appears that was wrong if these reports about no more indictments are accurate,and I was right to call out the horrible precedent of using oppo research to spy in political opponents

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
REPORT: Trump could still be a Russian Agent!

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

They have been surprisingly silent

Maybe they are smart enough to stay out of it until everyone gets a chance to read the report?

You have to admit it is foolish to say you know for sure what a report says before youv'e even read it. Right?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So you call people out for jumping the gun for not reading it

Then you jump the gun by assuming Barr and trump will keep the public from seeing it

And for the record, I want the public to see it

I also called for the memo, the fisa warrant, all of the incriminating texts and all other material from mueller and the fbi to be made public as well, despite the democrats and fbi fighting tooth and nail against that

Did you call those groups out for their lack of transparency?

Gin

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Your side is praying to their gods that barr doesn't release this report.

All that worrying I see from your side is a big red flag.

Uh what? Silly is that you? Who else could be chain posting so hard and making contradicting replies like this. "Your side" thing you mention is all for making this report public, heck even Trump has said it too. I hope we all can read it and laugh that there was no collusion with Moscow. A witch hunt by democrats this was...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
In what way have you guys won anything yet? I personally dont think there will be any impeachment or even indictments of Trump coming out of this report, it doesnt mean that this thing is going to turn out to be any sort of a victory for yall or the country. I still dont expect it to paint a pretty picture of the Trump campaign. Im sure it will be spun as a victory in a hardcore way though.

There are still a numerous, unknown quantity of investigations out handed off to SDNY, DC, and other courts. This is where news outlets like CNN, MSNBC, and others on the left are totally blowing this. They are putting all their eggs and all the hype into this Mueller report and they're gonna end up shooting in the left in the foot hard by doing so if this doesnt turn out anything big, the Congressional investigation is still going too and turning up new info (The WhatsApp usage being one)

Maybe they just needed a victory so badly they aren't thinking clearly the way you are?

I would expect the same thing if hubor and horowitz rap up their new hillary investigations and hillary faces no charges from it. But I bet every one of the people on the right that hate her would want to read those reports first.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Didn't a bunch of you guys claim that muller was working with trump and that the report would be about obama and hillary crimes.

And yet those of you that believe this DON"T want barr to release the report???

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

None of this has anything to do with my happiness or sadness in life.

If trump wins in 2020 I will just say meh. Might even vote for him.

If he is arrested tomorrow I'll say meh. I'll hope pence picks a good vp.

But I have to say that the real denial in this thread is a bunch of people saying they know what is in a report that they haven't even read.

You are all being told what to think is in that report right now. And you love it.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Can you guys help me gain some respect back for you and admit that you haven't read the report and that you only hope that it shows what you want it to show?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Can you guys help me gain some respect back for you and admit that you haven't read the report and that you only hope that it shows what you want it to show?

I already cautioned we haven’t read it

Can you help me gain some respect back from you and admit that you too have jumped the gun by implying despite trump saying he wants the public to see the report you are calling him out before for not releasing it before he even had a chance?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

As I said in my previous post, until we read it we shouldn’t rush to judgement However, if the reports of no further indictments coming are true, which seems likely

I know you think for yourself. I don't count you as one of the sheep here waiting to be told what is in the report.
I for one would love to see your break down of it.

Yes, no more indictments looks real good for trump. But remember the idea of arresting a sitting potus is legally gray. Trumps indictment could have been sealed until he is out of office. But I have no idea. None of us do.

remember I don't want trump to be guilty. It would hurt us far more if he is a traitor. We have had asshole conmen as potus before and survived. But not out right traitors working with our enemies to take us down from the inside.

Just the idea that this could happen in america scares me.
I need to see this report for myself.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Then you jump the gun by assuming Barr and trump will keep the public from seeing it

I did. I'm trying not to. It's just that many of the right here on ats seem to be sure that he wont.(i'm spending to much time in the q threads..)
But at least you understand that we shouldn't be jumping the gun. That it makes us look bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join