It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: chr0naut

Order 66....c'mon do you not have more than to quote a paragraph? A rebuttal of your own...something...c'mon!!!!

If I did, that would be an opinion, not a fact.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Grambler

Ok and so?

As I and other have showed, no one connected to trumps team was a ducted for conspiring with Russians

Is this like an alternative script for Idiocracy?

The hackers had links to a senior Trump campaign staffer (the link). The hackers were indicted (the indictment).

People linked to the Trump campaign were indicted.

Sheesh!

Hahahahahahaha!

Absolutely hilarious!

No matter how you spin it no one from trumps team was indicted for conspiring with Russians in the campaign

What will you bring up next

“Mike pence once talked with a Russian. Pence also was charged with a crime once, speeding in his car. Therefore pence conspired with Russians!

Sheesh!”

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

It would be unique and not a talking point. A real opinion and not one based on others influence or recommendation. When you said this...

That is because collusion isn't even a federal offense.

Mueller was not investigating 'collusion'.

Trump's Tweet that there was "no collusion" is true and also entirely beside the point. He was being investigated for 'collusion'.

You express first there is no federal crime. Then you state he is not investigating collusion, but then you state Trump is being investigated for collusion so....what the fig?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

You're embarrassing yourself, Chro. Heck, I feel embarrassed for you. No kidding. No collusion. Okay?

Trump's Tweet that there was "no collusion" is true and also entirely beside the point. He was being investigated for 'collusion'.

Mueller Report In
Even USA Today admits it

The conclusion of the Mueller investigation into whether Trump colluded with Russia in the election has been submitted.

Mueller Report In

And you do not seem to.
Those words were directly form Mueller's lips in the beginning
The only thing that changed was folks her in the US were starting to wizen up to the PT Barnum style Circus Sideshow .

edit on 3/22/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It is sick Gram, I expected this from the Politicians who had their careers and reputations hitched to this nonsense. But voters? It takes a special kind of "someone" (to stay within the rules) to continue pushing a narrative so completely debunked. This overlooks the mound of corruption RE: Mueller's initial appointment (including violation of Fed. law by appointing a special counsel without cause) and focuses entirely on the new developments.... they are not just reaching for straws, a few have lost touch with reality all together

It is sad, yet somehow a few of our fellow Americans have slipped so far through the cracks. That anybody could be so ideologically conditioned is a sobering though, and tells me to really be on the look out for this kind of trickery and manipulation.

If anything, I am damned angry at what they've done to our fellow citizens. The political prostitutes and opportunists who took advantage of these folks, milked their sympathy, used them for ratings/celebrity and farmed them for donations. All starting with that POS Jill Stein and ending with Harris' "Demand the release petition" which of course was followed up with "Donate $5 $10 $100 OTHER dollars today! Join the fight!"

What a shame, a true shame. All I know is these Pols need to go to prison for this debacle, this attack on justice itself. And these pundits should be censured and shamed. The voters? Those who were duped, taken advantage of and used? Well, I don't mean this in the wrong way, but I would like to give them a big hug for what has happened to them. They are victims of the worst kind of political manipulation our nation has seen in many, many years. A damn shame

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
I agree

I wish no ill on the regular people that have been duped by the non stop narrative

It is fascinating and scary to watch

All we can do is continue to point out the corruption and hopefully many people will eventually wake up to the false narrative they have been fed

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Democrats ...

One life for yourself and one for your dreams ...

This Dream is for you so pay the Price ..

You Only Live Twice

edit on Mar-22-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats😋

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Amen to that buddy

It is tough, because they aren't hearing it.. they really think we are their enemy and the reality couldn't be further from the truth.

I know the name calling and "snow flake" stuff probably didn't help matters, and I will accept responsibility on my own behalf for that nonsense

From my view, our future has never been brighter and I do not relish the possibility of leaving an entire block of people "behind" while we all move ahead on making the US stronger, better and more prosperous

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I would love to buy one of his paintings...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Years of wasted time and money to tell us what we already knew. So, when do they face the music for this big nothing burger?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Leftist heads will be exploding all across the land.

And it will be glorious!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now I wonder if this is why someone I know had a headache and couldn't talk. Bad case of TDS with that one, lol!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I would love to buy one of his paintings...

well ya never can tell as they say

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

You're embarrassing yourself, Chro. Heck, I feel embarrassed for you. No kidding. No collusion. Okay?

Your right he was not investigating collusion. What crime was he investigating exactly?

Oh that's right - they never specified one. That's why it is entirely legitimate to call it a Witch Hunt.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Years of wasted time and money to tell us what we already knew. So, when do they face the music for this big nothing burger?

Anything that exposes Democrats as phonies is never a waste 😎

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

During the next election.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

This is the very thing, RIGHT HERE.

There was an abundance of fact pieces and patterns, and even official declassified documents, that built a very clear picture for ANYONE that spent a little bit of time looking.

Media was the most complicit... and far too many folks didn't question media talking points, because they comported with their own confirmation bias.

I KNOW I have a bias... but I still ALWAYS challenge my bias in a search for facts, because I already know, being "red pilled" doesn't make anyone immune from their perception bias.

Sadly... the media is already whipping other deceased equines, now, by painting Mueller and Barr as co-conspirators.

People like Schumer demanding Trump not interfere with what is released, is already total horsh*t. He knows no such thing will happen... but he has to drop more breadcrumbs to prime the next narrative.

Media HAS to create more sound and fury... OR, they are massively exposed as deliberately misleading the public for 3 years, which is EXACTLY what they did.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Ok and so?

As I and other have showed, no one connected to trumps team was a ducted for conspiring with Russians

Is this like an alternative script for Idiocracy?

The hackers had links to a senior Trump campaign staffer (the link). The hackers were indicted (the indictment).

People linked to the Trump campaign were indicted.

Sheesh!

What senior Trump Campaign staffer? Roger Stone? He was not working for the campaign dude.

There is no proof any russian hackers stole any of the emails - none. All they have allegedly proved is that Russians hacked the DNC - and all I have to say about that is DUH. Of course russian hackers are going to attempt to break into the DNC servers. That in no way shape or form proves that A. They actually took said emails, or B. Passed them on to Wikileaks.
The DNC would not hand the server over to the FBI - they instead relied on the DNC's IT subcontractor to examine it. That is not a reliable source of information.

But Assange has strongly hinted the DNC emails came from Seth Rich - who before Assange mentioned him was an unknown DNC staffer that had died. Assange basically broke his rules about where his sources come from because he suspected foul play.

Seth Rich was a Bernie Supporter who was pissed Bernie was getting screwed by the DNC. And what do you know - the main revelation of those emails was Hillary and the DNC were rigging the primaries against Bernie.

As far as I am concerned there is far more evidence those emails came from Seth Rich than the Russians.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So true! I'm going to have a hard time not gloating to an otherwise sensible friend with a bad case of TDS. I really want to, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join