It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Schiff said he will subpoena Mueller.

OMFG

The politicians have gone reee.

They have gone full-on reeeee.

I hope he does. I hope Mueller shows up to a public, televised hearing and puts Schiff in his place for lying constantly about Mueller's investigation.
edit on 22 3 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Why would they need to? Do you have probable cause to believe he has violated the law? If not, there is no reason to look. You don't get to investigate someone endlessly with the hopes of finding a crime

You know what they call that? Banana Republic BS. You'd expect that behavior in some tin-pot third world dump, but not the United States of America. We're supposed to be better than that

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: chr0naut

Literally nothing you just said is true.

"Ergo, there must have been evidence"

False, that's a huge leap.

Steele testified he had no knowledge that any of it was true.

The FISA judge did not have the facts. Even Comey admits as much.

There was no conviction for Campaign fraud, period.

There were no indictments that were, in any way, related to Trump.

Done with you now.

I have posted supportive links.

... and how was Cohen unrelated to Trump?

Believe what you want.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: matafuchs
Investigating the campaign
investigating the foundation
investigating the business
investigating the transition
investigating the white house...2 years and millions of dollars

finding nothing.....priceless....

Voters will NOT forget this. They did not in 2016. Midterms swayed the centrist voter but we lost nothing and gained in the Senate. 2020, if Trump can take back the house and flush some more RINO's, will be a dream scenario for true Americans.

Impeach this....

Based upon?

Americans don't like tax dollars taken from them for absolutely nothing. We're actually kinda independent because of it...

The Mueller investigation has arguably recovered more money than it has lost.

Not having stopped those fraudsters would have cost the economy even more in the long term, too as there was no indication that their crimes were one-off occurrences.

They recovered precisely $0.

Can you please stop making things up?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Who has been convicted in connection with Russian interference?

Google it, but don't look at the ones from earlier than this year.

.......perhaps you should just man up and post an answer to the question the poster asked you two times?

I have already posted it.

You posted a list of russians indicted.

Nothing you posted answered the question.

"Show me one indictment that shows anyone connected to trump conspiring with russians in the 2016 election."

You know not one person in trumps team has been charged with any crime involving conspiring with russians in the 2016 election, but you are trying your best to lie to make it seem so.

The connection to the Trump campaign was in the indictment document.

Guccifer was alias used representative of the hackers and Guccifer contacted a senior official in the Trump campaign to report on progress.

How do you read it?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

[q]Firstly, you don't know if the dossier was fake or not. Neither do most of the commentators. Secondly, the dossier was not the only initiator of the investigation. They were also looking for who authorized and paid for the hacking that exposed the DNC e-mails, too. Not to mention the Russian trolling that produced the numerous false Facebook content. [/q]

You are really stretching here in attempt at maintaining a charade of credibility kinda like perpetrators of this fraud.

All you've mentioned has been well covered time after time and is not even worthy of looking up links as its just spouting of propaganda at this point.

Yes it has been re-hashed and re-hashed by all the commentators, but Mueller has not revealed everything so they are commenting out of their ignorance - both sides!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

To see if he had any collusion w the Russians duh business deals, income, assets, fishy real estate acquisitions etc etc

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: matafuchs
Investigating the campaign
investigating the foundation
investigating the business
investigating the transition
investigating the white house...2 years and millions of dollars

finding nothing.....priceless....

Voters will NOT forget this. They did not in 2016. Midterms swayed the centrist voter but we lost nothing and gained in the Senate. 2020, if Trump can take back the house and flush some more RINO's, will be a dream scenario for true Americans.

Impeach this....

Based upon?

Americans don't like tax dollars taken from them for absolutely nothing. We're actually kinda independent because of it...

The Mueller investigation has arguably recovered more money than it has lost.

Not having stopped those fraudsters would have cost the economy even more in the long term, too as there was no indication that their crimes were one-off occurrences.

That. Wow. That is absolutely adorable. Let's drain the economy to investigate the rest. It'll be good. Right?
Every congressperson. Every beaurocrat. Every lobbyist. But let Clinton off because she didn't mean any ill will...
Absolutely ridiculous.
edit on 22-3-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: JBurns

To see if he had any collusion w the Russians duh business deals, income, assets, fishy real estate acquisitions etc etc

I think we should investigate every declared 2020 Democrat candidate. If you say no, you must be okay with any potential crimes they may have committed. Investigations will continue until we find something that makes them have to drop out of the race.

Justice?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Who has been convicted in connection with Russian interference?

Google it, but don't look at the ones from earlier than this year.

.......perhaps you should just man up and post an answer to the question the poster asked you two times?

I have already posted it.

You posted a list of russians indicted.

Nothing you posted answered the question.

"Show me one indictment that shows anyone connected to trump conspiring with russians in the 2016 election."

You know not one person in trumps team has been charged with any crime involving conspiring with russians in the 2016 election, but you are trying your best to lie to make it seem so.

The connection to the Trump campaign was in the indictment document.

Guccifer was alias used representative of the hackers and Guccifer contacted a senior official in the Trump campaign to report on progress.

How do you read it?

I read it.

It does not say any american was ibndcited for conspiring with russians.

It does not say anyone connected to trumps campaign was indicted for conspiring with russians.

Its says a russian that was indicted contacted people in trumps campaign and the media about the material; they released after they released it. This does not show that the reporter or person connected to trumps team committed a crime. If it did.... Mueler would have indicted them for it, which he didnt.

By the same token, someone illegally git trump[s tax return, and contacted rachel maddow. Did she break the law by receiving that call? No.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Democrat sponsored banana MSM networks totally flipping out over this 😎

Total meltdowns in progress 😆

Be very aware of the coming onslaught that will make their past efforts look like kindergarten 😟

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

As a part of the Mueller investigation to see if there was any collusion I would think Trump's tax returns would be fair game?

Yes I think any candidates tax returns should be shown. Tax returns go a long way to go in showing any shady deals like I mentioned.

(post by libertytoall removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

As a part of the Mueller investigation to see if there was any collusion I would think Trump's tax returns would be fair game?

Yes I think any candidates tax returns should be shown. Tax returns go a long way to go in showing any shady deals like I mentioned.

Are you sure you want to do that?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

exactly why I think all these freaking politicians should have their taxes checked!
edit on 22-3-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Have you ever filed a tax return? His returns aren't gonna tell you whether he colluded with the Russians. You might want to take a look at the forms next time you file to see what's on them. Good to know.

All reports have been that the Trump admin cooperated fully whenever Mueller requested documents. If he thought they were relevant, I think he would've requested them. Unless Mueller works for the Russians too, or something...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

well long story short if his tax returns were relevant and mueller looked through them then he has nothing to hide now does he.

I am all for all politicians tax returns being free to the public to see.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
MSNBC Rachael Maddow actually cried on TV tonight 😆

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews livid over Mueller report: ‘How could they let Trump off the hook?’

www.foxnews.com...

(post by libertytoall removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join