It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It is sad that our government has stooped to this level. Its time they move on and do the work that the people elected them to do. There is just to much damn hate in government right now. Very dysfunctional.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: DBCowboy

It is sad that our government has stooped to this level. Its time they move on and do the work that the people elected them to do. There is just to much damn hate in government right now. Very dysfunctional.

Our government is corrupt and is rotten to the core.

We're just seeing the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: chr0naut

what allegations?

What planet?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Then he should be charged and prosecuted. In America we investigate crimes, not people in the hopes of finding a crime.

What is the point of investigation if we already know a crime has been committed and who the guilty party is?

The rule is 'innocent until proven guilty', and that determination of guilt happens in a court of law, and well after the investigation.

An investigation does not equal guilt, just like an allegation does not equal guilt.

The point of investigation is to make a provable court case.

You investigate the crime. That is not what happened here. Here they found dog crap on the sidewalk, then attributed to Trump, even though he had never been in that part of town.

The number of convicted felons he brought with him says otherwise.

... and he had allegations directly against him that needed to be resolved.

Ok so what is the cirteria for "allegations" that require special counsels, spying, raiding lawyers in the middle of the night, etc?

I am sure trump can pay some foreigners to make allegations about any democrat running against him, so surely we need midnight raids, spying by the fbi, looking at crimes from decades past, special counsels, etc. on all of the dems that trump can pay to get allegations about.

After all, we need to make sure to resolve those allegations as well, right?

The most damning of the allegations were subsequent to the FISA raids.

The raids on Cohen's premises resulted in his convictions and also raised several allegations against Trump as "Individual 1". Are you suggesting that such court room testimony should be exempt from investigation, or that FISA raids that resulted in convictions for campaign fraud were unfounded and beyond the scope of the investigation?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

roflmao

"Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it" comes to mind.

Ouch !!! 😆

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Then he should be charged and prosecuted. In America we investigate crimes, not people in the hopes of finding a crime.

What is the point of investigation if we already know a crime has been committed and who the guilty party is?

The rule is 'innocent until proven guilty', and that determination of guilt happens in a court of law, and well after the investigation.

An investigation does not equal guilt, just like an allegation does not equal guilt.

The point of investigation is to make a provable court case.

You investigate the crime. That is not what happened here. Here they found dog crap on the sidewalk, then attributed to Trump, even though he had never been in that part of town.

The number of convicted felons he brought with him says otherwise.

... and he had allegations directly against him that needed to be resolved.

Ok so what is the cirteria for "allegations" that require special counsels, spying, raiding lawyers in the middle of the night, etc?

I am sure trump can pay some foreigners to make allegations about any democrat running against him, so surely we need midnight raids, spying by the fbi, looking at crimes from decades past, special counsels, etc. on all of the dems that trump can pay to get allegations about.

After all, we need to make sure to resolve those allegations as well, right?

The most damning of the allegations were subsequent to the FISA raids.

The raids on Cohen's premises resulted in his convictions and also raised several allegations against Trump as "Individual 1". Are you suggesting that such court room testimony should be exempt from investigation, or that FISA raids that resulted in convictions for campaign fraud were unfounded and beyond the scope of the investigation?

I am suggesting that this was a wicth hunt forom the get go.

I got started using unfounded research paid for by hillarys campaign

I could make up a rumor about hiullary that is garbage, and if that started an investigation into all areas of her life going back a decade, I bet evidence of some crime for someone connected to her would turn up.

I called this from the get go.

The allegations of trump or his team conspiring with russians to affect the election were garbage and based on oppo research paid for by hillary that allowed Obama to weaponize his intel agencies against trump.

Then those agencies would idg up any evidence of any crime going back decades and say "See we were justified using unfounded hillary paid for research to spy on trumps team and raid them, because we knew some crime would come up, even if it had nothing to do with russia or the 2016 election"

And lo and behold, that appears to be exactly what happened, and people like you push that line exactly like the intel community wanted.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

El oh el
WTF is a FISA raid ?
Do they have those in hobbiton?

link   
We've now found out the only ones doing Putin's bidding have been the left wingers dividing the country over this false narrative. The IC report stated one of Putin's goals was to sew division. Way to go, dumbasses. You've been Russian agents for 2 years.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

To investigate there must be a crime.
Otherwise what is being investigated?
An investigation uncovers who committed the crime.

The crime was Russian interference in the 2016 US Presidential elections. There was no doubt that it occurred. It was alleged that individuals from the Trump campaign had conspired with the Russians. There were many indictments and convictions to that effect as a result of the investigation.

Show me one indictment that shows anyone connected to trump conspiring with russians in the 2016 election.

OK

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is it time for rodgers ?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

What the hell is a "FISA raid"?

I think it may be bedtime bro. Ur becoming incoherent.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

To investigate there must be a crime.
Otherwise what is being investigated?
An investigation uncovers who committed the crime.

The crime was Russian interference in the 2016 US Presidential elections. There was no doubt that it occurred. It was alleged that individuals from the Trump campaign had conspired with the Russians. There were many indictments and convictions to that effect as a result of the investigation.

Show me one indictment that shows anyone connected to trump conspiring with russians in the 2016 election.

OK

Where is any trump connected person charged in that indictment?

It looks like a lot of russians to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Ahahahaha
Is that the one that came with the Rosenstein disclaimer?
No Americans associated?

Lololololol

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I'll ask again since you peddle bull#. Which of those convictions had anything to do with the Trump campaign?

Cohen was convicted of campaign fraud.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Did you miss the "connected to Trump" requirement?

Don't post crap, and try to pass it off as something it is not.

It just shows desperation of having made a statement you cant back up.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I'll ask again since you peddle bull#. Which of those convictions had anything to do with the Trump campaign?

No he wasn't.

More desperation, or just a troll?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

But.....but..but..Russians

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Just admit you got played. This is ridiculously embarrassing at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join