It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:
(post by jadedANDcynical removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: chr0naut

Who has been convicted in connection with Russian interference?

Google it, but don't look at the ones from earlier than this year.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Since only Mueller/Rosenstein/Barr have seen the report, how do we know President Trump and his Campaign Team is vindicated?

(post by uninspired removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
lol. I just saw a montage of CNN, and MSNBC hosts having to admit there is no collusion. only time I have seem them look worse was election night.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

No, you investigate the crime to find out who did it. You really don't know this?

The crime was Russian interference in the 2016 elections. You really don't know this?

(post by RazorV66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Who made the allegations, and on the basis of what proof, or credible information?

Anyone can alledge anything they want. You don't normally take them seriously without credible evidence to back it up. The entire basis of the charade was based on a fake dossier, leading to an illegal (IMO) FISA warrant, requested by conspirators in the FBI, abetted by an opposition "justice" department, that produced nothing.

You don't see a problem with any of this? At all?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

now the AG should begin building the case against the clique of insiders who created and planted Fake Evidence which was meant to perpetrate a fraudulent Impeachment of an Elected POTUS/VP

For sure that should happen - not only were many laws broken, Trumps administration ham-stringed and millions upon millions of taxpayer money wasted for a witch-hunt and none of the public supporting this gigantic waste of time and illegal activity feels there is a price to pay for the shenanigans - yeah right.

Pendulum.................

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Who has been convicted in connection with Russian interference?

Google it, but don't look at the ones from earlier than this year.

.......perhaps you should just man up and post an answer to the question the poster asked you two times?
edit on pm33201919America/Chicago22p08pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
IMO there was enough dirt on Trump and the Clintons that there was a deal reached and Comey ,Struck Stroke and Paige are going down not Trump or Hillary

(post by Mach2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: matafuchs

Leftist heads will be exploding all across the land.

And it will be glorious!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You really think that? I think most people just wanted this investigated, because that you know.. made sense. Not ignore the connections. I don't care for Trump, but was hoping he didn't do something stupid, would not have cared much had he be implicated, but just wanted it fully investigated. A potential POTUS encouraging Russia to dig up emails? I figured he just had a case of stupid. But then Russian meddling.. what did you think would happen?

I'm sure a few will be disappointed, those that actually felt he was certainly guilty. But anyone with a brain would have not jumped to conclusions, and let the investigation be completed. You people waste far too much energy trying to prove Trump is not an idiot, a moron, a racist, and so on. He is what he is. In this case, he is not guilty of collusion. Great - but it's funny to see his base celebrate like he won the lottery, especially since you were all so certain he was innocent all along.

Give me a break.

The leftists wanted Trump crucified, then burned at the stake.

This entire investigation is a study in Banana Republic tactics.

They knew he wasn't guilty but that didn't matter.

If they could have JFK'd him, he'd have been room temp two years ago.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

And it will be glorious!

I'm trying to stay independent but man I hope so. I'm really excited to see the reaction if its no collusion.

Like Trump or hate him, this just shows that even coups fail.

And this is all it was.

A failed coup d'état.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I thought 24 Russians were indicted earlier this year. But we aren't ever going to see those people in our courts.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

And it will be glorious!

I'm trying to stay independent but man I hope so. I'm really excited to see the reaction if its no collusion.

Like Trump or hate him, this just shows that even coups fail.

And this is all it was.

A failed coup d'état.

Mark Levin was all over this from the beginning, he called it a "soft coup".......he was right on the money.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Investigating the campaign
investigating the foundation
investigating the business
investigating the transition
investigating the white house...2 years and millions of dollars

finding nothing.....priceless....

Voters will NOT forget this. They did not in 2016. Midterms swayed the centrist voter but we lost nothing and gained in the Senate. 2020, if Trump can take back the house and flush some more RINO's, will be a dream scenario for true Americans.

Impeach this....

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The funny thing. . . even me, I, moi, myself, me, . . . memememememe, me, I was accused of being an agent for Russia because I didn't believe the leftist narrative.

Mueller didn't indict me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH. . . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Hmmmm.

A deep look into the advances in AI. Impressive.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join