It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It is official. The report is out of the hands of Mueller and on it's way to AG Barr.

Link

Fridays are perfect for these types of things and awaaaaay we go!

Special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday delivered his report to Attorney General William Barr on Russia’s election meddling and possible collusion with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. The handoff marks the long-anticipated end of the high-profile and highly guarded Russia probe nearly two years after it began. Mueller, appointed in May 2017, is no longer formally the special counsel, according to NBC News’ Pete Williams. Mueller was appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein days after Trump abruptly fired former FBI Director James Comey, who had been in charge of the government’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

No more indictments either it is said.

The special counsel was authorized to look into Russian meddling and potential “links and/or coordination” with the Trump campaign, as well as “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.” It was later revealed that the special counsel was investigating whether Trump himself obstructed justice. A spokesman for the special counsel’s office did not immediately respond to CNBC’s request for comment. Mueller’s team has lodged indictments against 34 people and three companies . Five people, including Trump’s former longtime personal attorney Michael Cohen and former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, have been sentenced to prison.

One takeaway from the article was this....

No Collusion!

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002019-03-22T16:18:43-05:000443 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002019-03-22T16:26:50-05:000450 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Oh goodie!

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You beat me to it

3 Cheers for our guy, hurrah!

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

zi Parti iz over vitt !!!

No Collusion !! 😆

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Wanted one in the mud pit so we can all let it fly. How many threads? How many arguments? How much name calling and stating he is going to jail. Impeach him!!!!

So, now wtf are they going to run on? I guess this is why they had the NGD all lined up....
edit on Marpm31pmf0000002019-03-22T16:20:08-05:000408 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Matafuchs, agreed!

This is such a great and beautiful time for our wonderful nation I couldn't be happier

I figure the # will fly, so to speak, but only because we've wasted the last few years hearing folks drone on and on endlessly shoving their opinion-paraded-as-fact down our throat, screeching about "collusion" and "obstruction"

Wonder how much "REE" is going on right now
Especially among House and Senate Dems who so tirelessly pushed these discredited BS petty theories of theirs? Adam Schiff and Maxipad Waters come to mind

3 cheers my friend, enjoy this victory... we all earned it

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Democrats already starting rumors with "sources" that claim Trump has this fixed and will not release anything that "implicates" him

😆

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Leftist heads will be exploding all across the land.

And it will be glorious!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I wonder if Mueller will cite any "no reasonable prosecutors" ? 😎

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
We need to watch out for our liberal friends and support them in their time of need. No more Special Counsel comfort blanket. It's going to be hard for them.

edit on 22/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Leftist heads will be exploding all across the land.

And it will be glorious!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All fall down went....

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Both sides will have enough to nibble on to have ammo, but not enough to be happy.

There will be several "arguments" and lots of butt hurt to go all around.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
We need to watch out for our liberal friends and support them in their time of need. No more Special Counsel comfort blanket. It's going to be hard for them.

We need to set up a list of "personal support psychiatrists" 😎

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The media on both sides is making a huge mistake right now in their reporting of this article. They are making it seem like this Mueller report will be absolutely everything, when it simply wont. Not included in this Mueller report will be the Congressional investigation which will still be going, and every other case that Mueller referred to both the SDNY, or any other courts will not be included in this info. This report may fill in some who, what, when, where, why etc but its nowhere near everything. It means that after this report Mueller himself will no longer be issuing any more indictments. Mueller's team does appear to still be retaining lawyers, so they also arent 100% done. But their investigation phase has concluded.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

You are being sarcastic or humorous, right?

I am betting it won't matter what the report says and that there will be some characters running into this thread to lodge complaints and stories that nothing was cleared up and somehow Trump was able to force Mueller to whitewash the report, or or or or...

Will this really put a stop to the rabid accusations?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Awesome but not surprising. non news for any sane person. happy tho.

Question.

What will they move the goal post to next?

Who will be the new target if any?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Awesome but not surprising. non news for any sane person. happy tho.

Question.

What will they move the goal post to next?

Who will be the new target if any?

Well the Dems have their partisan house investigations to cling to. Now the SC is ended, It's like they are playing with themselves in public.

+58 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

SILLYOLME .. WHERE ARE U ??? 😆

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: JBurns

You are being sarcastic or humorous, right?

I am betting it won't matter what the report says and that there will be some characters running into this thread to lodge complaints and stories that nothing was cleared up and somehow Trump was able to force Mueller to whitewash the report, or or or or...

Will this really put a stop to the rabid accusations?

It was obvious there was no collusion a long time ago - and it's just as obvious the likes of Schiff will continue to spread propaganda. I can - as can millions - already call it. "Barr is hiding something. Bad man done it".

edit on 22/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I seem to remember a couple members saying they'd leave ats for good if they were wrong about Trump getting impeached by the end of this investigation... I have the posts bookmarked, but I don't expect follow-through either way, so I won't expose anyone.

Let's just say, nobody should really be surprised by this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join