It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller sends report on Trump investigation to AG Barr

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Mueller shirked his duty?
Thats your stance?
Lol

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Mueller Report Summary - Posted by a Twitter user and the tweet was immediately deleted. But here's the URL I captured.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thanks for playing Robbie Mueller, (actually screw you instead) you lose. Signed - The Donald....lolz

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigrex
Thanks for playing Robbie Mueller, (actually screw you instead) you lose. Signed - The Donald....lolz

That's kind of funny, but need I bring up the point that before all this happened President Trump did have that meeting with Mueller about something. We were all told it had to do with Mueller taking over the FBI, but we all already knew that wasn't legally possible. So then what was it about, and did it play into this Special Council investigation? If this is true, then it would explain why and how the investigation treated Trump during it, but it would also lead people to wonder as to what was really going on with this investigation.

For what it's worth, I'm going to keep speculating about this, but I won't stick to anything until the report is released. So in other words after the report in made public, don't go back and make quotes off of me saying this or that from before the report is made public.

edit on 23-3-2019 by Guyfriday because: edited to add some stupid god name possiblities.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I just watched Maddow quite literally getting choked up and trying not to cry while discussing Barr's letter to Congress. My day is made.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Why are you quoting yourself?

I wasn't trying to. This forum has an unusual layout and I was a bit confused by it.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Pyle

Mueller shirked his duty?
Thats your stance?
Lol

What?

I am saying he may have thought a different part of DOJ like the counter intelligence division may have been a better fit for the investigation. Similar to how he sent the Cohen case to SDNY.
If Mueller shirked his duty given his Marine past, I would be shock.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BrianFlanders

It's amazing how the New York Times changed tone on Donald Trump, after he won the Presidency..

Check this out from October 31, 2016.

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.
Source: www.nytimes.com...

When reading this, you have to wonder, WHY was a SPECIAL COUNSEL named in May 2017 to investigate Trump-Russia collusion, if the FBI had concluded 7 months prior, that there was none?

We have known from the very first day Mueller was appointed that it was because Trump fired Comey due to the “Russia thing”. Not sure how you have got that all the investigations were done before his appointment.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The whole point of appointing a special council is to investigate cases where normal investigation or prosecution by Justice might present a potential conflict of interest. Generally because it involves an investigation into the Executive.

If he hands something back to Justice, then it clearly isn't a key player in the administration involved.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
March 24, 2019

In addition to the Mueller report being released to the public, so should the Rosenstein-to-Mueller "Scope of Investigation" memo...Un-Redacted...be released.

Rep. Devin Nunes isn't celebrating special counsel Robert Mueller's submission of his final report to the Justice Department.

Calling for full transparency, the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee amplified his demand to see the scope memo for the years-long investigation, going further than Democrats calling for the release of the full Mueller report for the public to see.

"I don't think Republicans or any American should be celebrating anything to do with Mueller. Okay? It's fine. He's not going to indict anymore people. There are a whole bunch of indictments that are awful. What happened to these people is terrible," Nunes, R-Calif, said Saturday evening on Fox News. "We need to see the origins of this investigation. We don't even know what Robert Mueller was supposed to be looking at."

The classified scope memorandum was issued by Deputy Attorney Rod Rosenstein in August 2017, months after he appointed Mueller to lead the Russia investigation without citing a crime.

A heavily redacted version of the August 2017 "scope" memo has already been released to the public.

Allies of President Trump, including Nunes, have called for full disclosure of that memo, as well as of documents related to investigatory efforts looking into Trump's inner circle, including FISA warrants that targeted onetime campaign aide Carter Page.
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

By all means, let's release EVERTHING Speaker Pelosi!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bigrex

I totally agree. There's nothing there. Why do they want to keep going with this witch hunt?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join