It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Priest STABBED in Canada During Mass at historic Montreal Church live streamed VID...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

My thought as well. Now they're both stabbers.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
shhs me, get back in me box..
edit on 22-3-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: neo96
Ban Assault knives!

I use my knife to butter my toast. Do you butter your toast with your AR ?

Stop being stupid, and stop the flagrant stupidity.

Reboot sarcasm detector.

I still don't know what's going on here.

*grabs shovel with nails in it*

Are you equating a gun attack with a knife attack or not?

its getting so beyond comprehension.

I mean, we banned guns and we still have gun violence.

But we sure as hell don't want idiots who parade as normal getting guns legally, then getting mad, flipping out, and otherwise going insane, With them..

idunno.. I fear some crazy cretin will brain me with a rock, every time I get the train.. what do I know.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'm doing that naughy thing where I'm replying without reading all the way through the thread first. Also, as usual I don't have anything valuable to add.

But...WAS it an actual stabbing? Did the knife actually touch the preist?

Because yall, that old man priest popped right back up all by himself and stood there unaided, clearly talking.

What a weird scene. Except for the stabber (did he actually stab?), everyone in there had white hair. So it took a few for the men who helped to make it to to the front to help the priest- though the way he popped back up, it didn't appear he needed help.

And the stabber...didn't run away. At all.

Weird.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Remember in the 90's after the Iraq war ended and the IRA disbanded, news used to not make us depressed. Now every story is about humanity sliding down the plug hole.

I don't know if this attack is related or not to what happened in NZ, but if the guy is mentally ill, which let's face it he probably is to attack someone in that manner, then any "reason" for it was not born out of logic.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenTrousers
Remember in the 90's after the Iraq war ended and the IRA disbanded, news used to not make us depressed. Now every story is about humanity sliding down the plug hole.

When that starts happening, what I generally do is stop reading or watching the news. It's just designed to trigger you. The "news" itself is stuff that has been going on in various forms for thousands of years, but with different names.

The less you watch the news, the happier you'll be.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

So he intended to stab him to death and the knife dropped and broke?

That is going to go down as supernatural by far. Wow.

I think people are desensitized to knife attacks and stabs, cuts and the like until they get a good one.

I took a tiny bit of the pad off my right ring finger last night slicing an onion and it bled very badly. Now I have a spot on my finger blood red with no skin and its going to be a complete bitch to heal. I have a good bandaid setup with 2 bandaids that covers it without touching it thus giving some air flow to dry and eventually scab so skin can grow.

For now I'm putting antibiotic ointment on it even though i want it to dry out asap because i dont want to lose my finger. I'm going to have to tape it for work already told the boss she said they have better stuff there so it is what it is. No dishes and when i wash my hands it wont be that one even if they think it is.

Not off topic because topic.. I don't like topic. A hedge trimmer tooth went into my right index once and that healed but it was technically a jagged ripped cut. This is more like a really small filet o flesh. I hope my dna knows how to grow skin over an open space versus a cut.
edit on 3/22/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

What is your expectation on a what a stabbing should look like?

Depending on the size of the blade , where and to what depth it penetrated it's perfectly logical that the Priest jumped back up. Adrenaline also plays a role in that response.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
And one article describes the mass-goers "surging" at the attacker after it happened. If you call a few older gentlemen shuffling to the front as "surging." Can't rely on the news to report correct information of any detail, big or small. 😕

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This happened in Montreal, which is a high percentage of Quebecois. Many of those of Quebecois descent have darker skin as well as darker hair, so you can't really jump to conclusions based on the color of his skin. He could even be First Nations.

I doubt this is a response to NZ. Most likely it has something more to do with the current scandals rocking the Catholic church. This may even be personal, ie he was molested by someone in that church, or a family member was.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
a reply to: KansasGirl

What is your expectation on a what a stabbing should look like?

Depending on the size of the blade , where and to what depth it penetrated it's perfectly logical that the Priest jumped back up. Adrenaline also plays a role in that response.

Yeah, that makes sense.

I don't know; I read a few "articles" that reported the stabbing, before I watched the video. The adjectives they used gave me the impression that it was serious (injury-wise), so I guess I just wasn't expecting the guy to pop back up.

Is that weird of me? I don't think so. I think if you say to most people "There was a stabbing today" most folks don't picture someone being thrown to the floor and stabbed, and then popping right back up. It's just not what most people expect to see when you say "so and so was stabbed."

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
GRAPHIC POST

Stabbings are strange sights, I call into memory the recent video of the old man at a diner getting stabbed in the back 3 times by some younger guy he didn't know pacing back and forth behind him about to commit a random attack.

The guys knife was huge, I saw the video on Fox News. It was long enough to potentially puncture a lung from the back and it slipped right in and out of the old mans back 3 times in maybe 0.5 seconds. The old man turned around, no blood to be seen, and starts shouting at the younger man as he shouts back then runs out of the entrance. Scene ends. It seemed like nothing much had happened, the old man didn't seem phased and even turns back to face the cashier at the end.

What you didn't see was the blood start to flow profusely down his back afterward and he felt it, realized how bad it was, freaks out and kneels down or some such waiting for paramedics to arrive some.. 5 minutes later to save his life before he bleeds to death.
edit on Fri Mar 22 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: graphic warning

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Oh. 😟

edit on 22-3-2019 by KansasGirl because: I accidentally hit the happy face emoji instead of the bewildered face emoji and it looked like the post of a psycho

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Lol, sorry for the graphic depiction, I'm not trying to shock or enjoy it. Looking back it was rather strongly worded.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I suspect that the attacker is Amish. He has the typical Amish beard and he used a knife. Given the fact that the Amish don't use modern tech and the style of beard, looks Amish to me. I wonder if he came to the church on foot or in a horse drawn buggy?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Bob's is likely a shill, possibly working for either the Canadian or U.S government. I encountered you before in another thread and it looks like the methods haven't changed.

No wonder though, such a sensitive subject, would immediately need such a response.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join