It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI clashed with DOJ over potential bias of source for surveillance warrant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Some officially released text messages apparently between xFBI/xDOJ people Andrew McCabe and Lisa Page indicate concern about some "sources" connected to the now inFamous FISA Warrant that has Democrats on the hook for their own BS.

Looks like they were worried the "source" was biased and a Trump hater (no kidding? 😆)

The dates are all from Oct 2016 shortly before the election.

The Obama Administration and Clinton Campaign were 🤫itting bricks as the internal polls were indicating a Trump victory 😎

"The Dossier" was "in play" for keeps 😆

FBI clashed with DOJ over potential 'bias' of source for surveillance warrant: McCabe-Page texts

Just nine days before the FBI applied for a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to surveil a top Trump campaign aide, bureau officials were battling with a senior Justice Department official who had "continued concerns" about the "possible bias" of a source pivotal to the application, according to internal text messages obtained by Fox News.

The 2016 messages, sent between former FBI lawyer Lisa Page and then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, also reveal that bureau brass circulated at least two anti-Trump blog articles, including a Lawfare blog post sent shortly after Election Day that called Trump possibly "among the major threats to the security of the country."

Another article, sent by Page in July 2016 as the FBI's counterintelligence probe into Russian election interference was kicking off, flatly called Trump a "useful idiot" for Russian President Vladimir Putin. Page told McCabe that then-FBI Director James Comey had "surely" read that piece. Both articles were authored in whole or part by Benjamin Wittes, a Comey friend.

"Democrat Dirty Laundry getting Cleaned"

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

From your link:

On Oct. 14, 2016, Page again wrote to McCabe, this time concerning a meeting with the White House. “Just called," Page said to McCabe. "Apparently the DAG [Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates] now wants to be there, and WH wants DOJ to host. So we are setting that up now. ... We will very much need to get Cohen’s view before we meet with her. Better, have him weigh in with her before the meeting. We need to speak with one voice, if that is in fact the case.” ("Cohen" is likely then-Deputy CIA Director David Cohen.)

That burns the white house.
This will end up entangling barak.
His legacy will be shredded.
What dirtbags.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The zer0Bama becomes "The sub-zer0Bama" 😎

he is "The -0" 😎

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Obama Administration and Clinton Campaign were 🤫itting bricks as the internal polls were indicating a Trump victory 😎

Naw... can't be...never happened... I know because I've been told that they never -- never ever -- thought Hillary could lose. I'm calling fake news!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

careful showing barak giving the "white nationalist" hand sign lol

buckwheat used to give the same otay handsignal

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ha ha
There were no polls predicting a trump victory. At that time we didn't know all that Russia had done.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

And again I say.... So what? What did they talk about that you think was illegal.. No dont bother.
Not like that wont be biased.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ha ha
There were no polls predicting a trump victory. At that time we didn't know all that Russia had done.

What did them pesky Russians do again?

Please provide valid proof of what the Russians did so that I can understand your statement.

Lags

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Go back to the days before the election and see how certain a trump victory was on here. The talk was about how he was going to counter a rigged election. Thats all he talked about. A rigged election. rigged rigged rigged....
even he didnt think he was going to win.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

If you dont know by now....I cant help you.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

What did them pesky Russians do again?

oh come on they bought $100,000.00 worth of facebook ads

jesus man keep up

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So nothing to back your claims up then Silly?

Lags

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

At this point the best we can do is ignore the voice speaking inside her head.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Ha ha

The internal "paid for" polls were. Those cost thousands of dollars 😎

You "honestly" believe the email scandals didn't affect voters ? 😆

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

And again I say.... So what? What did they talk about that you think was illegal.. No dont bother.
Not like that wont be biased.

lol your not even on an even "keel" anymore 😎

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Ha ha

We still have no idea all that Russia has done.

There is a 0% chance that the president isnt a Russian puppet.

Mueller is letting Putin get in one term first and then he is going to let him get re elected and THEN he is going to release his report.

Why wrap this thing up anytime soon when Putin is doing such a wonderful job running our country, right?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

Go back to the days before the election and see how certain a trump victory was on here. The talk was about how he was going to counter a rigged election. Thats all he talked about. A rigged election. rigged rigged rigged....
even he didnt think he was going to win.

I remember. Trump was indeed say this. This was the talk.

And talk is cheap.

They all had their internal (secret) polls. And they all had some idea of the voting/election "irregularities" to factor into the equations. And probably lots of info that we have absolutely no idea about.

Nothing is what it seems.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

As you were posting, the Global News Flashed that the Mueller Report has been submitted to the U.S. Attorney General.

😎

The End 😎

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
So nothing to back your claims up then Silly?

Lags

I wish you could see me right now. I have my "shocked face" on. No, really.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

If you dont know by now....I cant help you.

All you have to do is supply a sentence or two, and a link to your claims. You know how to insert links, I've seen you do it. And if it's so obvious and documented just exactly what the Russians did, it should not be difficult at all for you.

So why won't you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join