It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subway Passengers Watch Man Brutally Kick 78yr old Lady In The Face

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Actually you probably could
Sad but true going on past incidents and experience and as this incident happened in the Bronx I think the assumption of the attacker's colour is well founded for the same reasons past experiences and stereotypes
edit on 22-3-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

No need to apologize... just pointing out that reading your OP makes it quite clear that the word is foreign to your daily life.

The U.S. was quite efficient at putting poor people into pressure cookers of crime within our metropolis areas. People watch the pressure cookers from afar, and the added technologies are good about letting the onlookers peek from afar... often scrutinizing the individual nature's of the crimes.

My point is that we can't trust what we're watching, hearing, and judging to be authentic or even sober. There are drastic consequences to focusing on the individual nature of the crimes as opposed to the unauthentic or inebriated mind set of the actors as a whole. Ignoring such aspects leads to great acceptance of the consequences, so long as the consequences confined to the pressure cookers and away from the so called "non decaying" members of society.

It's why crack was acceptable up until it reached rich homes outside the pressure cooker. It's why school shootings were a near weekly occurrence up until Parkland kids got shot up. The voyerism from afar is as much of a cancer as the crimes themselves are. I agree that it's no different thanb what ancestors done, but it doesn't mean that it is the right thing to do.

Notice that nearly nobody talks about sobriety of a perpetrator prior to race or some other visible tidbit of input. Talking about the colors and races involved in today's day and age only speaks to which side of the pressure cooker the debater lives their lives in and around.

Neither side of the pressure cooker is right... it's the acts of divide prior to repair that are bothersome to me. I avoid talking color like the plague since it has such a high probability of speaking towards a bias. The preformed bias greatly hinders credible debate. Bias is a identity marker for one's position... which is the only way I knew that the 'N' word's correct usage is a foreign world.

Bias only draws the lines of the pressure cookers more firmly, and it does a great job at avoiding true causes in exchange for the focus of consequence.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I can only imagine if he does go to prison for this, and he tells his cellmates what he did or find out, howhe will be feeling multiple stomps rather quickly.

Hitting old ladies or anything to do with women in general isn't really a great sign of recognition, make the other mates look bad, and less serious.
edit on 22-3-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

We need to take steps to stop being such unfeeling uncaring voyeurs! Likes have become more important than people

They were caring...they videoed it...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Which is why I left the colour of the attacker out of the headlines or op...I didn't want it to detract from the op's purpose in highlighting certain aspects of our lives that have now become more than acceptable and in fact applauded on social media. Remember the sucker punching videos? Same thing ....entertainment

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Shame on them, that wouldn’t happen in the South. Someone would have shot that sob.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Christ... the reactions to these crimes are almost as bad and unbelievable than the crimes themselves.

Yes Christ:

n Second Timothy 3:4, the Holy Spirit pointed His finger toward the future and prophesied that in the last days, violence would become more widespread and worse than it has ever been — even more depraved than the events that occurred in the Roman Empire. Paul wrote that society will become “heady” in the last days.

The word “heady” is a poor translation of the Greek word propetes, a term used to depict people so wholly given to violence that they become known for their violent, reckless behavior and hot-headed, emotional intemperance that exhibits a lack of self-control. Based on this word, it is clear that the Holy Spirit was prophesying of a time when members of society in general would fully embrace violence and lose their ability to control their tempers.

renner.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
With kicks like that, no wonder he can only fight old ladies.

I didn't realize world star hip hop lowering it standards to this weak ass #. Id love to see him in a video being all old and humbled getting his face beat.

Sadly I don't think he will alive long enough to see it.

Actually I would think a kick like that could easily have killed someone near 80. After she is kicked no one seems to even ask her if she is ok.
The guy is pretty big and I have no idea what anyone could have done, but they certainly could have checked her after.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The rotting cancer of an entire culture summed up in one word

"Worldstar"

I somehow found my way to a "typical" WSHH video a few years back.

It's like sticking an IV right into your arm and pumping pure stupidity in. I was absolutely shocked at the stupidity of people.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

My main point is that your OP speaks from an outside of the pressure cooker view point. If the pressure cookers clearly exist, then the news we watch about it is commonly viewed from our position of the pressure cooker lines. Those that debate ON the pressure cooker line laugh at both sides of the line, since it's merely entertainment for one side, while a matter of life & death on the other side of the line. Regardless of the specifics of crimes living on one side of the other, they will all have one certain consequence... the consequence of not knowing a lick of anything of value outside their jurisdictions that they reside in. The criminals inside the pressure cooker aren't going to tell the rich people their tricks of trade, while the rich people work to keep people on one side of the line or the other.

Here's an example. Your OP watched a 'pressure cooker insider' story on your entertainment device in a land of richers. This was displayed by the ignorance of quoting the perpetrator. See, when a person that lives inside the pressure cooker says the N word... never would it be said with an ER. You watched that message, know nothing about that world, yet the mere inclusion of the ER indicates that you have very little understanding of what life is like inside the pressure cooker. As soon as you hid the ER, those that can debate ON the line wrote your worth of debate off as being anything credible.

Added to that... what the people were watching was a gang initiation. What was said afterwards was to pay homage to their prospective new family, and to prove that they aren't law enforcement at the same time. The person filming that was likely the one vouching for their gang worthiness.

So, maybe it can be seen a little more clearly as to just how irrelevant race is in this story? The act is what is to be watched for relevancy, yet those entertainment seekers outside the lines of truth are causing race wars and further divide. Green is such a base of war mongering color, that it comes off as extremely arrogant or ignorant to speak in terms of white and black anymore.

Poor people and divide should not be used for purpose of entertainment... EVER!!! Racism will live forever as long as humans keep talking about it, or even using it as any credible source of judgement.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The guy is obviously disturbed. Life in the big city. Everyday occurrence. The difference now is we have cell phone to film it.

Where is Bernard Goetz when you need him.

Literally just had the same thing happen in my community here in Chicago. A woman was assaulted on the subway. They guy claimed he was having suicidal tendencies and then attacked the lady. They arrested the guy though and he is a known criminal as he apparently was arrested for car jacking someone last year.

I recall riding the packed subway in NYC one year and some goth lesbo chick just flipped out on some random guy. Yelling. Cursing at him. For the life of me, I couldn't even figure out why. She just didn't like the way he looked at her. The chick was straight up crazy.

Videos like this make me want to pack up and just move to a small town out in the middle of nowhere but I guess crazy people are all over...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
The rotting cancer of an entire culture summed up in one word

"Worldstar"

I somehow found my way to a "typical" WSHH video a few years back.

It's like sticking an IV right into your arm and pumping pure stupidity in. I was absolutely shocked at the stupidity of people.

Another cancer...

If it was a white perp- isolated incident, doesn't represent an entire race or culture...
edit on 22-3-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Ya. Busses and trains can be fairly crazy sometimes. A fight broke out one morning a while back on one on my way to work. Big dude choke slammed some old dude into the ceiling for telling him not to sit so close. They fought for a bit, it got broke up, then cops came. It was pretty #ty, but I was actually happy to see nobody got their phones out and sat there filming it.
edit on 22/3/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

No one honestly stepped in because dude was scary and they knew they'd have to fight him. A few people would have to step forward together, lol. They were like.. I'm not going first.

As for the woman refusing medical help, that's kinda weird because if I were homeless and got kicked in the face a few times, even if they werent bad, I'd complain of pain and get at least a dose of free opioids. I mean, I live on the street so it'd be nice.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Bull.

If it was a white perp you'd be screaming "Hate Crime!" and burning down your own neighborhood.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Kinda off topic, am I the only one that when traveling to a big city, absolutely avoids any subways?

Seems like a crime magnet.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The support for racism in this thread is gross!!!

Shame upon those that have zero clue what it's like to grow up in a poverty stricken environment yet still judge as if they lived that life on the daily.

If it were your children doing this stuff rehab would be the preferred action here I bet. Let it be a child that grew up un-parented in a war zone, and all of a sudden adults are childless and in need of another faction of life to remedy or heal the measures of divide.

Treach was right... "You wouldn't understand the ghetto, so stay the %@&* out of the ghetto."

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
When I see things like that it makes me draw the conclusion that people who have lost that much respect for other human beings need to be dispatched just as you would a rabid animal.

I mean would anyone reading this have had a problem if another passenger on the subway had shot the man and killed him ...I wouldn't have.... And I consider myself to be an easy going person.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
I mean would anyone reading this have had a problem if another passenger on the subway had shot the man and killed him ...I wouldn't have.... And I consider myself to be an easy going person.

I can think of a few members here that not only think youre wrong but would equate you to hitler just cause you wrote that.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

No, what is particularly gross is a grown [black] man kicking a frail septuagenarian in the face for fun. That's gross. Let's focus on this brutal and unprovoked attack; let us not be distracted by the vile braying of apologists like you. Your post sums up perfectly what is wrong with society.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join