It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The F Am I?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: Nothin
And here and now: are we something,
You are not a thing.

or are we even nothing in this?

There isn't any thing to be in.

There is only This...... this is no thing appearing as everything.

To be or not to be? That is the question. You aren't and you are..... Nothing is everything. Emptiness is form.

Everything out of nothing?

He's not quite sure what we are going to talk about today:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
This question has been on my mind countless times, through the 26 years of my current life and yet I still can not piece it together!

Who or What am I?

A list of things I experienced so far:

5. Demons & Angels
Before anyone says "Stop messing with dark arts", I never did and don't...

Could you please elaborate on the bauve - what wrere theit names?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

You are a STARSEED. And you have a slightly different DNA than most. But you are be8ng called to assist in an age old war happening between the dark and the light. You are a light worker and YES....you are being trained to for something larger......YOUR role in the battle. May sound crazy, but it is absolutely the truth. And when you hea4 these words YOU will know at a cellular level it is true. You are being called upon to raise your vibrational level to help those who haven’t gotten there YET. And to assist in the transition to a 5D existence. A earth is transitioning and for the very first time in history.......she is taking all those on this planet with her. You see, we are the last planet still under the control of dark forces. Every planet in our universe is ready to move forward, and cannot because Earth is holding them back. Therefore, after a successful worldwide meditation, that took place January 21, 2019. Intervention is now happening. Intervention by means of...the “Central Race” has arrived to assist in the final transition. Along with millions of other light workers universally being called upon to assist. Earth is in dire straights. The “reset” button must be pushed if humanit6 is to survive. Clearly NONE of our systems are working. I.e. political, monetary, religious...etc. We have failed and of no fault of our own. We have been heavily influenced, against our will, by use of technology and spiritually by a negative race that invaded us eons of time ago. And we were cut off from our original ancestors. And the race was on to save the human race from being enslaved and under control of dark forces.
It’s been a HELL of a ride. Fortunately enough of us were able to rise the vibrational levels of this planet high enough to call for help and thankfully....it has arrived. things are about to change drastically anr you are supposed to participate in helping achieve this goal. Time to WAKE UP fellow light worker and get to WORK! So happy you’ve reached out and have heard the calling, despite all the obstacles being put in place to prevent this by the dark! Yayyyy welcome 🙏
edit on 14-4-2019 by Tracells because: Wanted to add one more thing........I ONLY. Joined here today to answer your question. If I can find and touch those being prepared I WILL!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: WanderingMrM

We are Nothing.

From Nothing we came,
And to Nothing shall we return.

Who what when there now?

Oh: yes. Yes.
And here and now: are we something, or are we even nothing in this?

To be or not to be? That is the question.
You aren't and you are.....
Nothing is everything.
Emptiness is form.

Quoting Shakespeare in support of one's philosophies I see. Shakespearean dribble is almost like torture to some people. Efficient marketing campaign for his works though, sort of like the movie Black Panther, just as overhyped and overrated.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Do any of your posts in this thread address the question...... 'What The F Am I?'

What does the word 'I' mean?
Or... what are you?
edit on 16-4-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
If I was you Id go and speak to a shaman as it sounds like your resting state of consciousness is already tuned to the underworld and over world something which normally requires training from a practiced shaman or druid / bard

they can help you control it !

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Do any of your posts in this thread address the question...... 'What The F Am I?'

What does the word 'I' mean?
Or... what are you?

In a way, cause it's more in the form of hints and clues. A direct answer might be too offensive or rub one the wrong way.

Have I mentioned the word "pride" in one of those comments already? The concept of thinking too much of oneself is in turn related to the concept of overrating oneself, like Shakespeare. Inordinate pride or haughtiness is also often the result of being overrated and overhyped by others.

Certain things just being to show off, or being part of the self-marketing show (see comment on previous page), is in turn related to overhyping or selling oneself (as something special, extraordinary). Shakespeare never was that humble either.
edit on 16-4-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

"Vanity of vanity, all is vanity"

There isn't anyone..... there is just what appears to be happening.

"The wayless way is where the sons of God lose themselves and at the same time find themselves" Meister Eckhart.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

no judgements or anything just simple observation or awareness of the unfolding reality!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Yes.
However, even judgements can appear in the unfolding reality......but there is no one judging..... the only thing that isn't is the 'someone that owns something' (like judgement, pain or anger etc)...no separate self...... just what is appearing to happen.

All is arising out of nothing..... and disolving back to nothing.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Have you ever listened to this?
'There is no me'

I post it a lot cause it is mind blowing... so you may have but you mention 'observing' so it came to mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join