It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitalism and the Reactionary Power of White Identity Politics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think addressing the many problems we have in this country is important. But scapegoating groups of people just for existing is not the solution. We have had HUGE productivity gains over the last 30 years with computers and automation yet everyone is more broke and in debt than ever before. I suggest race or too many brown or black people copulating is not the source our nation's main problems.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Time to rise up against Whitey ...... Seems in vogue as of late. As I wrote in another op that I believe this one is replacing by virtue of mud pitting it.. There was a White Man who commented that "He signed checks on the front, not the back"........
You can see how africa fared getting rid of whites.
Get rid of white companies and bosses...... 'cause their white...

I make no apology for being white, and will strive to perpetuate it.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
People just want to bitch and moan about everything. Why do we need to be outraged at everything. Life is hard enough, cant we just frickin let it go.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'd still look forward to your reply when you're done blaming me for presenting you with a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
www.dol.gov... don't tell me the deck wasn't stacked against whites from the 60's.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

I'd still look forward to your reply when you're done blaming me for presenting you with a conspiracy.

Reply to what?

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

You seem to want to push theories as to why white people are bad, while calling people "whitebread".

What did you want me to respond to?

I am open to a discussion on this, just clearly outline what your point is you want me to respond to.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I hate that everything must be divided by race, sexual orientation and the like....
But if white identity politics really is a thing, shouldn't there be a Congressional White Caucus? Shouldn't there be a movement to make the NBA 'look more like America'?

Welcome to the hyphenated America, you must have a hyphen before American now, and an identifier before it. White, black or African, Hispanic, Asian, etc.....

We live in a country that has tried to move on from the insanity, evils and ignorance of the past, but the extremists within the races, politics, religions, ideologies, cultures etc all work relentlessly to keep the insanity going, to keep people divided, keep the hatred and intolerance spreading, bigotry, and reminding people within their target groups that they have others to blame for everything wrong in their lives etc.

I had hoped to live long enough to see an America where Americans lived without hyphens.

But, I don't think it will ever happen.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Poor little dove didn't know that there are disabled whitebreads as well? Now you do!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You seem to want to push theories as to why white people are bad, while calling people "whitebread".

Go back to the OP and try a question. You will get there eventually, fellow whitebread.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Go back to the OP and try a question. You will get there eventually, fellow whitebread.

I dont respond to people speaking iin riddles and trying to make racial insults.

Clearly make a point and I will respond.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What is meant by this term "whitebread"?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: butcherguy

I hate that everything must be divided by race, sexual orientation and the like....
But if white identity politics really is a thing, shouldn't there be a Congressional White Caucus? Shouldn't there be a movement to make the NBA 'look more like America'?

Welcome to the hyphenated America, you must have a hyphen before American now, and an identifier before it. White, black or African, Hispanic, Asian, etc.....

We live in a country that has tried to move on from the insanity, evils and ignorance of the past, but the extremists within the races, politics, religions, ideologies, cultures etc all work relentlessly to keep the insanity going, to keep people divided, keep the hatred and intolerance spreading, bigotry, and reminding people within their target groups that they have others to blame for everything wrong in their lives etc.

I had hoped to live long enough to see an America where Americans lived without hyphens.

But, I don't think it will ever happen.

Thanks!

Exhibit B, more water on the mills of this thread. Divide and conquer is the strategy, and this is the moment we can agree on something regardless of our political affiliations.
It's not about America only though. It's the whole western world we're talking about, at least.

Others seem to catch the drift flawlessly, it's a wonder!
edit on 22-3-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I've fished with some compacted on my hook before.

Take that as you wish.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Looks like the Russian Collusion hoax didn't work out so well so now the Dims are going back to the Hate Whitey well.

I am all for it. No better way to get President Trump elected to a second term.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Take that as you wish.

I like fishing too.
Using white bread as bait, quickly gets soggy and falls off the hook.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The analogy is fitting nicer than I thought.
edit on 22-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: I can't ever spell

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Lame, my children can troll better than that without the racist remarks.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

This is a copycat thread of the discussion we should rather have in the mud-pit for more frank replies.

Don't you mean....this is a duplicate thread moved to a more divisive environment than what was allowed on the other forum in order for us to debate with less civility.

Gotcha

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You obviously haven't studied the world or looked at countries with the inverse kind of racism, ethnic cleansing and genocide. So you throw out a bit of text to make yourself seem intelligent, when obviously you haven't walked the walk. It never ceases to amaze me that people, in general, can be so stupid and arrogant as to formulate arguments based on third party work when they have never experienced both sides of the "evidence" coin.

I can never know what a black man feels like in a racist society, I can only qualify any statement of opinion as a third party rendering of hearsay. A black man can't know what a white man feels like in a racist society, he can only qualify any statement of opinion as a third party rendering of hearsay. This is symmetry, it applies to everything. So take your one-sided racist crap and shelve it, that dog don't hunt here.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/22.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Take that as you wish.

I like fishing too.

I used it for catching 'shiners' down in Florida. The shiners were for use as bass bait. If I used a tiny gold hook, I didn't even need the white bread.
Maybe adding a bit of mayonnaise to the bread would make it stick to the hook better?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join