It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So many untimely deaths of top scientists around the world - most always "accidental"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
Take the very first example in the video if Eugene Mallove. All kinds of conspiracy theories about his death, but the fact is that his books are still freely available - check Amazon. If "they" were trying to suppress the ideas in it they didn't do that good a job. These all powerful clever people can't manage to kill people quietly and efficiently without causing a fuss?
True, plus there is really nothing mysterious about his death though he gets cited a lot as an example of a conspiracy trying to suppress the work of scientists making breakthroughs.

Mallove was a landlord who evicted his tenant for not paying the rent, and the evicted tenant wasn't happy about being evicted and killed Mallove, it's not a mysterious death. Unfortunate, yes, but not mysterious.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Do you really think that the "biggest industry in the world" would allow electric cars to see the light of day? Oh, wait......

Yep, IN fACT I know that Big Oil 'car companies' were making electric cars in the 1970's

the "problem" was the batteries .... and mobile ph tech changed ALL that

Anyway, for the moment, could you tell me again the %age of 'electric' cars on the road?

Go read the ATS Super thread (from 2012)_ about it . . . there's no need for me to repeat it

N.B.. I can't believe ou people who seewith their own eye how mucxh information IS being 'scrubbed' from the internet! Sheesh a dude uploaded a YT vid here today and it was "gone" within a few hours

And you 'think' that IF YOU CANNOT find it "it isn't True"

It's narrow minds like that which hold the whole world back from Improving, so do us a All a Big favor and

Until you are quoting posts from the 2012 ATS thread about "high mileage vehicles" and "vapor fuels systems, do yourself the favpr and stop making STUPID IGNORANT comments about a topic you know SFA!

edit on 26-3-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: stupididity

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Well, things have moved on quite a bit since 2012:

BBC Article

VW, for instance, plan to have all their models available by 2020 and most manufacturers have similar plans.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Until you are quoting posts from the 2012 ATS thread about "high mileage vehicles" and "vapor fuels systems, do yourself the favpr and stop making STUPID IGNORANT comments about a topic you know SFA!

You talking to me?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I'm not sure! lol

sorry for the belated reply, I'm not ignoring you

for some reaason I am not notified of rep[lies to my posts

and I lurk a lot unlogged, it's about 10x faster when I'm Not looged in ... go figure?

anyway, s'all good internet friend

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I will not get into people being killed to stop a product from being made .
What I will get into and is 100 % true is how technology is marketed .
The whole thing is making money .
So take the two big ones 1 A Car Runs on gas can be made by the millions with existing plants .
Been around a long time well It works and makes TONS of money as is for all concerned Iol coms manufacturers and Governments all making billions a year happy as clams .
So what motivation do they have to replaced this ? Lets build a car that gets 300 miles to a tank full of AIR ( well that has been done A air compressed engine sold right here in america being held back has much as possible .
WHY its great right NO more gas needed No more gas stations needed Forget running out of oil we can now manage it much better so every one wins right >
No first we need a whole new manufacturing base opps there is a few 100 billion . Then now the oil coms no longer are selling a trillion barrels a years its down to a few billion No big deal Except the few 100 billion they are no longer making and the stock mark crash and the billions in lost taxes from the gas taxes .

Nope The governments and oil comps are really working hard to stop making these billions of dollars .

Heck i could desine a STEAM powered car that would NOT need warming up and go 200 mph no problem and it could be run on garbage .

Ok so lets go to the thing that does change and change fast and faster it does and why it changes .
A computer Its in your phone your car your laptop its every ware even your watch .
BUT its not a car It makes money By being BETTER then the next computer .
The best the fastest the coolest new computer Always wins the market .
So like your new PS 4 or x box one do you ? Well wate till the holographic x box comes out and you can now fight Darth Vader right in your own living room standing toe to toe .
whos in line for that ? O every one ? well it will be here just as fast as they can get it working not a DAY later .
The point is computer teck Relies on being BETTER each time no one goes out and buys the next pc out of just wanting a new one unlike a car .

So Comps who make computer stuff make money faster by making there stuff better constant UPGRADES .
wont be long for the pull down shade TV nore long for the holodeck the sooner they make it the sooner they have there next few 100 billion dollars and the sooner for them is the better for there pockets

In my life time ( i am 53 ) the car has not changed at all still the very same engine made when i was 5 .
mean wile the day I was born a computer took up a buildings for a few megs .
now it fits in my hand and can have a terabyte .
and its only getting better from here faster ill live to fight Vader and maybe even met a real ( live ? ) Data

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join