It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Girlfriend sees UFO and now has a dream.

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
But, about the dentist thing, I don't agree. People have had forced things upon them. They can't get away or resist. What dentist forces things upon a person? I would not trust that kind of dentist. And neither do I trust these beings. They do not have the character of trust. People that deserve trust are those that put things into the open, revealing secrets, bringing stuff to the light. These beings have not displayed that quality. If the time they visit at represents their ethics, then I refuse to associate with them. EarthSister, I hope you understand my feelings. I am not trying to argue against you, but rather trying to bring to light another side of things.

I want you to read something. It holds great amounts of important information. This link gives a brief overview of the writing. The link to the book is at the bottom of the page.

www.heaven.net.nz...

Please read it all.




posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

No alien races are abducting any humans any more. Those who did it were desperate, not evil. There isn't even any other concept of "evil" or a devil, or demons, or a hell, anything similar to ours anywhere else in all the known Universes. The alien races are just people, just like we are people. Advancement brings greatness to each race in its own way as we overcome our obstacles of nature and necessity.



So we are all just people, but of all the races in all the Universes, we're the only ones with a concept of evil? Maaaaaan, now I feel kinda bad....



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dekko
But, about the dentist thing, I don't agree. People have had forced things upon them. They can't get away or resist. What dentist forces things upon a person? I would not trust that kind of dentist. And neither do I trust these beings. They do not have the character of trust. People that deserve trust are those that put things into the open, revealing secrets, bringing stuff to the light. These beings have not displayed that quality. If the time they visit at represents their ethics, then I refuse to associate with them. EarthSister, I hope you understand my feelings. I am not trying to argue against you, but rather trying to bring to light another side of things.


Dekko

Sure, I understand your feelings very well. You have heard horrible things about alien life, ever since you have heard about alien life. You have no personal reason to either believe any of it or not, but you are very leery of being tricked. You would not trust anybody you don't know, especially not an alien being with "such" a bad reputation.

The alien races are trying to approach humanity, but humanity keeps getting the wrong ideas about who they are and why they are here. When people see them, the people think they must be looking at something either holy or evil, or that they are about to be kidnapped and raped, because humans will believe whatever other humans tell them to believe instead of finding out for themselves.

I am brining to light another side of things that I know from my firsthand experience about the alien races. The side you see is the way most people think before they learn better about the aliens for themselves.

Other races do not deserve the reputation they are given, and the fear and mistrust humans so stubbornly, religiously hold onto within our bubble on Earth is making it very difficult for us to get to know the other life we share the Universe with.

God did not just make people on Earth. All races of people are God's children.

I am not asking you to have alien contact or trust the alien races. I am just asking you to think for yourself.



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Czech

So we are all just people, but of all the races in all the Universes, we're the only ones with a concept of evil? Maaaaaan, now I feel kinda bad....


Reality Czech

There is no other known race anywhere that has our concept of evil, or hell or demons. In other words, God does not burn people in eternal fire for sinning against the church, and we don't have to buy our way to heaven through the church. We are all going home anyway.

Religion is not God and God did not make religion. Man makes up religions to lure and manipulate people to give to the founders of the religions. Man wrote all the books, some accurate some not.

Man has been tricking and manipulating and enslaving Man since the beginning of Man.



posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well finally an update, she came down to my house for a week and just left two days ago. About 5 days ago she was taking a nap because she didnt feel well..in my bed durring the day time, I was in the other end of the house playing my drums. When she woke up she told me she had another dream. She mentioned in her dream it was day, she was lying in my bed and she started to feel the floating feeling again, this time trying to scream she knew i wouldnt hear her anyway because of my drums, so she said she just let it happen. She started to float in the air. She said she didnt see any beings in the room this time. Then she just said she woke up... Interesting? I know a dream reoccuring isnt odd. But, usually when I have a reoccuring dream, its usually about the same place. But this time she was in my room, instead of hers. I'm starting to get concerned.



posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
She mentioned in her dream it was day, she was lying in my bed and she started to feel the floating feeling again, this time trying to scream she knew i wouldnt hear her anyway because of my drums, so she said she just let it happen. She started to float in the air. She said she didnt see any beings in the room this time. Then she just said she woke up...


porschedrifter and girlfriend

What you describe here is perfectly normal for any person who is spiritually aware. Everybody does things and knows things by spirit, but most people are not aware of them.

Awareness rides a curve, so while you are "up" you want to pay attention and learn all you can. Learn on your own- do not be swayed by popular opinion. Think and behave normally about these things so you don't become overwhelmed- they are normal to you.



new topics

top topics
 
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join