It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend sees UFO and now has a dream.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lartsa Cleargleam
EarthSister,

You speak with a sincerity that is impossible to overlook, but I can't help but to wonder what it is you're doing with this knowledge that you have.

Seeing how sincere you are in your posting and writing says that you are one of three things: crazy, a serious prankster, or completely and totally honest.

Especially in saying that the majority of everyone else's experiences aren't what they say they are, but that yours is.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by Lartsa Cleargleam]

Just noticed that EarthSister was posting on this thread and wanted to say that while I can understand the apprehension felt by people, it's very nice to see that they can also feel the sincerity of EarthSister's words.

She speaks from the heart and really wants to try and help people to understand things is a manner that I've coined "less earth-bound". That is to say, that she tries to get people to think of situations in a larger sense.

I think it's unfair to say that EarthSister is saying that ALL other experiences are false. That's not what she's trying to convey at all. Rather, I think she is trying to say that people with genuine experiences may recall situations in a manner that has been conditioned by the media and society in general. Combined with a direct effort on the government's behalf to frighten the masses, or at least keep them in a state of shock and confusion regarding alien life.

That doesn't mean that the experiences themselves didn't occur, but they may not have occurred in the manner that is recalled. I don't think that idea is totally impossible, given the conditioned nature of many aspects of life that are not related to "aliens" in any manner.

The largest underlying tones in Earthsiter and her Husband's experiences, in my opinion are those of Peace and Exploration. Those are two ideals that I think have been largely lost in current society, in their true form. We live in a world that is currently largely veiled in a most disturbing manner.

That veil is a composite of many things. Lies, greed, corruption, hate, violence, and sadness. The worst part of that is the fact that we ourselves have created it, brick by brick. It's even darker when you come to realize that we, as a civilization, have come to accept it as "normal".

I think that skepticism is healthy in all things, not just this field. But I think that it's one thing to keep a skeptical approach to information as it comes to us, and another to do so and miss the overall message the information contains. We, as a group can all to often miss the greater message because of our generally distrusting nature.

In my time researching various conspiracies (not just UFO/ETI), I have seen many, many more questionable pieces of information without any real message or meaning. I think that it would do us all well to focus on the whole picture, not just the messenger or the information that we don't agree with at first.

Thank you for your time,

X

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Lartsa Cleargleam

EarthSister,

You speak with a sincerity that is impossible to overlook, but I can't help but to wonder what it is you're doing with this knowledge that you have.

Mostly I talk with people to help them gain their own understanding. I help open their minds to possibilities they have not thought of yet, and answer some of their questions about their alien contacts and how things happen. I also talk with scientists and investigators to help them understand what is going on. These are the people who SEE things, and know that they are real, but they don't know what their nature is. When I can shine a broader light on what they already know and think, that helps them expand their understanding.

I will eventually have my journals published, but they only describe what happened day by day, week to month and year to year. They do not explain the depth of understanding Jack and I have gained. When we speak one on one with people, this is when we do our best and most important work with what we have learned through thousands of personal encounters and communications with the alien races.

Surely Zar, Xandar, and Co. have communicated to you the things that need to change with humanity for us to overcome our trivialities and go to the next level. And I highly doubt hosting a Geocities-esque, New Age-y website that will only attract a few crazies here and there is part of the big plan.

Yes, they have mentioned a few things we could do, but this is our own world and we have to do it for ourselves, including accepting help from the advanced races. The alien races want nothing more than to help end the suffereing and destruction on our planet. They can't take over. If they did, they would own us.

The alien races work with many hundreds of thousands of individual humans. My own position is as a public speaker. I learn about what I need to know about from the alien races in order to be able to do what I do. If I were an environmentalist, for instance, you would not be hearing about my involvement with alien life from me like this. I would not have extensive encounters, and I would not know the aliens so well.

My pages get hit very well from all over the world. I answer emails of serious questions from thousands of other alien experiencers, and I answer things for them that nobody else they know can. The things I tell them help set them on their own way. Many recognize the beings I have drawn on my site, or they recognize that if I can get to know my own alien contacts, that they can get to know theirs. When they see that the alien beings all have names and that we can communicate, sometimes that is the first time the thought has even occurred to them, and they decide to try to open their own communication. These little things are the most important, direct and personal things that individuals need to know to start their own true understanding, instead of having to rely on the fear and confusion being fed to them by the professionals who are running the ufo field.

I'm sorry, but Gazrok is right about more than just extraordinary claims requiring extraordinary proof.If these benevolent aliens revealed themselves to humanity, we would all benefit from the technology that would be presented. No more starving children, no more pollution to the planet, et cetera. The fact that they don't do this, sends a very strong message and that's the main point Gazrok was trying to get across.

Any "evidence" can be used to "prove" literally anything a person wants it to prove. Personal understanding transcends all evidence. If you truly know about something, it is impossible for somebody to mislead you about that thing. Right now, evidence of alien life is being used to mislead almost everybody who believes that the aliens are real about. It does not matter how strong or direct the evidence is, if the person being lead is unknowing and confused, he will follow the most popular opinion or well-spoken liar.

I do not control evidence of the alien races. (Little me?) The only ones who have control of evidence are the aliens themselves. They know what they are doing, so keep on watching. It's not over and done for yet. The aliens are revealing themselves to humanity at this point in our evolution, which is over a period of time. Past evidence is not gone, it is recorded. New generations are coming in with a different attitude and thinking, and with the benefit of personal assistance from the elders in their families, who are now gaining understanding of Universal nature. Don't underestimate the power of family and society opinion to either make or break a person's perception and willingness of "any" issue at hand. Alien life is only the second biggest issue humanity has ever faced, and we still have not worked out the first biggest one yet, or most of all the little ones in between.

Almost everybody on Earth knows something about the aliens now, or will soon, at least that they are real. The real problem is "what" people think they know about them, because most of that is untrue. When the aliens show up to people, it mainly causes the people to assume that everything they have heard about the aliens is true. This is more damage to be undone, not questions answered.

When the aliens answer questions, most people don't know whether to believe the aliens and think they should not. The highly respected professional propaganda against the aliens says NOT to believe what the aliens say, but to believe what certain leaders in the field say. So what exactly do you think is being solved? It is only creating more confusion. Education and sharing the truth about the aliens is what is needed in order for humans to understand the aliens. Seeing them is not enough.

When you notice that people who practice and study closely inside of the UFO field, whether they are alien experiencers or not, all tend to believe the same things about the aliens, you will know you are starting to understand what is going on here and why. It's kind of like we do with religions. But people who actually get to know the aliens, don't even resemble the members of the UFO field, and don't fit into the UFO field, and are laughed and scoffed at by those who subscribe to and support and run the UFO field. The UFO field is nothing like what the aliens are like, but it is ALL about what the humans are like.

Seeing how sincere you are in your posting and writing says that you are one of three things: crazy, a serious prankster, or completely and totally honest.

I am completely honest. I only wish that I could do more, and to explain better to be more understood by more people. But, it is very easy for somebody who is a little more intelligent than you, and well prepared, to fool you. I prefer to see that if you understand me, it's because of something inside of you, with no possibility that you think I may have tricked you with wide knowledge of earthbound facts and fancy vocabulary.

Seeing some of the things on your site that look incredibly silly and cliché kind of make me lean towards the second one. I've already mentioned such characters as "Zar" and "Xandar," but "Einstein" in all of his slacks and loafers glory takes the cake.

I have nothing but the greatest respect for the beings I depict on my site. If I drew a picture of you, you would look like a cartoon too. I don't recommend that you piss Einstein off, btw. He wouldn't hurt you, but he might want to play with you, just to rustle a little more respect out of you.

I've had some really simple (compared to yours) extraordinary things happen to me that no one has believed so I'm not willing to jump the gun just yet, but you have to admit that even to those that believe in this kind of stuff, you're sounding pretty out there.

Yeah, I know that I sound "out there" but that is where the truth is! If you have abilities, why don't you pursue your own knowledge? I recommend you go "out there" for it too, and stop depending on popular, professional human opinion. Are you afraid you won't fit in anymore? Are you afraid you will be called names and ostracized? Or are you just afraid of the aliens?

Especially in saying that the majority of everyone else's experiences aren't what they say they are, but that yours is.

When humans witness something that is unknown to them, they have no choice but to misunderstand it. That is why one of the first guys to report an alien space craft called it something familiar to him, a flying saucer. Then what did everybody else also do? Nobody who just sees an alien space craft knows how it works or what it's made of or who is inside or where it is from. Nobody who just sees an alien being knows about that being either. So when the people suppose and assume things and share thoughts and ideas and repeat the ones that sound best, or in most cases worst, THIS is how the people's experiences are not what they say they are. These people do not know, so they can be told almost anything, no matter how logical or illogical it sounds, and they will believe it. It is very easy for a professional person with a hidden motivation to target these people to make them believe something wrong. Many people who claim contact are also just plain outright making it all up, but hardly anybody in the UFO field can tell that, and their information becomes part of the whole.

On the other hand, when people meet with the alien beings all their lives, or a number of times over time, visits their crafts and asks questions about where they are from, how they get here, and how their crafts run, then these people know a little more truth, and when others try to tell them something different, not all information sounds all equally the same as any other thing people think. These people actually know something for themselves and are not as easily lead to believe what is not true.

I am very careful to preserve the integrity of what I learn from the alien races. I don't know or understand everything, and I am not unlimited in the information I can have from the alien races. I am trustworthy and honest, and that is one reason why the aliens can give me so much personal information about themselves. I am not going to lose it or use it or misrepresent it to others. I do not look at ten different scenarios in ten different books and think it is all equal, because I already know far past the basics of what the aliens are like. I can spot the lies and reasons behind them much more easily than those who just read all the books.

My message to you is that you can learn the truth about the alien races too.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thank you for your point of view, X. Hey, you said what I said, only better.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Thank you for your point of view, X. Hey, you said what I said, only better.

Nah, it wasn't better; not at all. I view mine as a simple substitution, and a voice of support; since I saw you were taking tons of flak, and wanted to help out.

I don't know the things that you know, but that won't stop me from backing up your sincerity and compassion, and trying to get folks to recognize the message you bring with you, all of which I respect.

I hope to find an understanding and confidence to express it as you do.

X

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Edit: Ah, so you have a 600-page book ready to be published, eh? I guess that beats the website for trying to get your message out there, but I suppose that depends on how much it's going to cost.

Will it be a free e-book or will the message you have for humanity not come without a price-tag?

Hey, people gotta make a livin'.

Lartsa Cleargleam

Like I said, I am careful to preserve the integrity of what I am directly taught by alien life. That means journaling real-time. Wouldn't you accuse me of a real crime of failing to record such important events? Do you think I should be able to just remember hundreds of encounters, dates and times, and all in order? If I didn't record it all, and couldn't remember it all, there would not be much sense in our alien contacts going to all the trouble to bring it to us, would there? That is a clue to you that if you want more alien contact in number and comprehension, start writing. Show up to class prepared and pay attention.

I started writing on May 12, 1990 and have been writing ever since. My journals are not my message at all, and could not teach very much because they are only factual word for word entries of unbelievable events. The reading is dry- I am no Steven King, you know. The third book I am writing is an outline similar to our seminars. Still, if you want to understand what Jack and I understand from the aliens, you really have to just talk to us. Jack and I have been speaking to all kinds of people and groups of people, in private and through the media for no payment, non-stop since a few months after May 12, 1990, and we always will.

Preserving the integrity of what we are being taught by alien life also means protecting the written facts of our experiences from the absolute disrespect, theft and misappropriation that would immediately come to my writings as a downloadable e-book. My journals will be available publicly in hardcopy or not at all. Maybe my kids will be the ones who someday have them published, but whenever it is, if ever, the publisher will decide the price and it will be at the market standard.

If you don't want to read my books, don't buy them. If you want to know what I know about the aliens, ask me. It's free, whether you believe what I say or not.

Jack and I work very hard and make a good honest living with our cleaning business.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Earth Sister, what is stopping you from uploading all your journals on PDF file for everyone to see. I hope you understand, but your case makes one very dubious, because:

1) You have absolutely no evidence, other than your written words
2) You do not explain yourself properly and regularly contradict yourself and keep on blaming the government. I still find it very difficult to digest that the alens erased the government records they had on you.
3) There is nothing new you have offered in terms of spiritual insight or technical insight.

Now, please understand there are so many people like you who claim they are in contact with different kinds of aliens, and some of them have used to form sex cults like the Raelians and others like the heavens gate cult formed suicide cults. So, we are now being very wary of people who make such claims.

Now, some of these so called messengers of the aliens, do actually provide some substance, so that people like mysef can read and decide for ourselves how much value it has.

Take, the cassopeans for instance, there is an entire web site of channeled information. It might not be true, but at least I have something. At least there is some substance.

Then, take Nancy Leider, she has an entire web site of information and answers every conceivable question on Zetans in great detail, now whether they are true is another question altogether, but at least there is substance.

Finally, take Billy Meier, he has all kinds of evidence, including physical evidence, thousands of photographs, and so many freely available transcripts of channeled information with the aliens, as well as his own form of spirituality and meditation. There is even the Talmund of Jmmanuel. There is a lot of evidence - a lot of substance.

Now, as there is substance in all the aforementioned, in varying degrees, people will be attracted to them and be prepared to purchase their books etc.

Yet, in your case, there is nothing - zilch - nada, and there I am sorry to say, not I or anyone will purchase your journals or books. Further more, it is highly suspect that you would even sell them.

You see, you claim the aliens are making contact with the "chosen ones" and they disseminate the alien information to make the world aware, and you are not doing that at all Earthsister, what you are doing, is trying to publish a book - and that means making money. And if you were truly sincere and truly wanted to help us all, you would publish your book online, absolutely free of cost.

So many have done that, in fact a book called "alles of humanity" also about contact and is also available to purchase in hard copy and was recently published by it's author online in full.

In, fact finding free informaion and e-books online is easy. There are free yoga books, meditation books, psychic development books, remote viewing books, thousands of how to articles on a multitude of things. Knowledge is always suppose to be free. I suggest you click onto the free e-books topic in BTS literature forum, just to see just how much information is already out there on spirituality and aliens.

So, why should we, buy your books to find about aliens and spirituality, when you've given us so little information and zilch evidence, when we can just get it free from others and actually learn something new.

Why should we trust you, when you claim that this worlds needs a lot of help right now, and aliens are trying their best to help us, by contacting it's soul family members on Earth to distribute information, when neither the aliens have done anything, and you, yourself, are more concerned about getting your book published.

I am sorry, but just like Rob on x-zone, I don't buy any of this, and if you really are telling the truth, then you're doing a very lousy job of being an alien messenger. I would think, that if you are indeed an advanced soul from the alien family, you could have done a better job - a much better job.

Hey, they say Jesus was an advanced soul from aliens, and look at what he did.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Earth Sister, what is stopping you from uploading all your journals on PDF file for everyone to see. I hope you understand, but your case makes one very dubious, because:

1) You have absolutely no evidence, other than your written words
2) You do not explain yourself properly and regularly contradict yourself and keep on blaming the government. I still find it very difficult to digest that the alens erased the government records they had on you.
3) There is nothing new you have offered in terms of spiritual insight or technical insight.

Now, please understand there are so many people like you who claim they are in contact with different kinds of aliens, and some of them have used to form sex cults like the Raelians and others like the heavens gate cult formed suicide cults. So, we are now being very wary of people who make such claims.

Now, some of these so called messengers of the aliens, do actually provide some substance, so that people like mysef can read and decide for ourselves how much value it has.

Take, the cassopeans for instance, there is an entire web site of channeled information. It might not be true, but at least I have something. At least there is some substance.

Then, take Nancy Leider, she has an entire web site of information and answers every conceivable question on Zetans in great detail, now whether they are true is another question altogether, but at least there is substance.

Finally, take Billy Meier, he has all kinds of evidence, including physical evidence, thousands of photographs, and so many freely available transcripts of channeled information with the aliens, as well as his own form of spirituality and meditation. There is even the Talmund of Jmmanuel. There is a lot of evidence - a lot of substance.

Now, as there is substance in all the aforementioned, in varying degrees, people will be attracted to them and be prepared to purchase their books etc.

Yet, in your case, there is nothing - zilch - nada, and there I am sorry to say, not I or anyone will purchase your journals or books. Further more, it is highly suspect that you would even sell them.

You see, you claim the aliens are making contact with the "chosen ones" and they disseminate the alien information to make the world aware, and you are not doing that at all Earthsister, what you are doing, is trying to publish a book - and that means making money. And if you were truly sincere and truly wanted to help us all, you would publish your book online, absolutely free of cost.

So many have done that, in fact a book called "alles of humanity" also about contact and is also available to purchase in hard copy and was recently published by it's author online in full.

In, fact finding free informaion and e-books online is easy. There are free yoga books, meditation books, psychic development books, remote viewing books, thousands of how to articles on a multitude of things. Knowledge is always suppose to be free. I suggest you click onto the free e-books topic in BTS literature forum, just to see just how much information is already out there on spirituality and aliens.

So, why should we, buy your books to find about aliens and spirituality, when you've given us so little information and zilch evidence, when we can just get it free from others and actually learn something new.

Why should we trust you, when you claim that this worlds needs a lot of help right now, and aliens are trying their best to help us, by contacting it's soul family members on Earth to distribute information, when neither the aliens have done anything, and you, yourself, are more concerned about getting your book published.

I am sorry, but just like Rob on x-zone, I don't buy any of this, and if you really are telling the truth, then you're doing a very lousy job of being an alien messenger. I would think, that if you are indeed an advanced soul from the alien family, you could have done a better job - a much better job.

Hey, they say Jesus was an advanced soul from aliens, and look at what he did.

Indigo_Child

Hmmm, first you seem so nice and now you are horribly mean and nasty, finally. I knew this was coming. What took you so long? That's an awful lot of bait in the trap- overkill. You have obviously misrepresented yourself in some way for some personally invested reason. What's wrong, did I answer one of your questions with something you disagree with?

You asked me some very good key questions and I answered them very nicely, and completely to the best of my ability for you, just so you can understand where I am coming from with my point of view, which is what you led me to believe you wanted. Now I think you were pretending the whole time. Because now you are suddenly, completely disappointed in all my answers! So you come back to hiss at me, insult and disrespect me in a "really good show" for the other members reading it. To challenge me to debate why people should believe me? A cat fight over territory, or something?

You rudely disrespect my work and my person, and yet demand internet copies of my private journals, at the same time you tell me you could never believe what I say because I don't sound like everybody else who makes claims! You admit that all the various sites could be full of lies, you know no difference between any of them, you just want material to go by, so I should join them all. Well, you're not even talking to me here! You're talking to everybody else about me, and inaccurately, of course! A common tactic used by those who stalk alien/ufo message boards. I think that might be called trolling.

Raelians and Heaven's Gate? Sex cults? That's what you fear and suspect from me, that you get out of my answers? No, I don't think that's it, not by any stretch. You have an "awful" lot of posts on ATS. Do you work here?

Get this straight- I don't care either way whether you believe me or not. I have every intention to discuss the issues and talk about my experiences and what I am learning from the alien races with other interested people, whether you agree or believe anything or not. If you don't want to hear about it from me, just don't talk to me!

I don't have to prove anything to you or to anybody else. You will have to learn for yourself how to tell the difference between what is the truth and what is a lie, or maybe you already know a little something and that is actually what your personal problem is with me. I can't help you there, and that is not my fault or my responsibility. I am sorry, but I just can't help solve the worldwide mystery for you. You are already previously invested in something else.

Next time you just want to get into a good fight, fight your double personality and waste your own time.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hi, Earthsister, I apologise if I sounded disrespectful, these were not my intentions. I am quite a nice person, but I am also very serious about issues such as spirituality, religion and aliens and ufos. I am sorry if my approach was hard on you, but I still stand by all my points.

No, I don't believe you are setting anyone up for heavens gate or sex cults, however even though your material is seemingly innocent, it does sound like pro-alien and anti-government propoganda, and if it indeed is that, it is as intellectually disparaging as other cults.

What so many are saying to you, if the aliens are indeed our friends/allies and as you mentioned in your interview yesterday with Rob, of how aliens contacting the governments and offering them technology to help the planet, why don't they just contact us, we the people. If they really want to help us, feed the poor, clean the environment, then why are they not coming to us?

Yes, I understand there could be a non-intervention policy and we should be allowed to develop ourselves, but don't you think they've already forfited our free will and our development, by contacting our governments, abducting our people, violating our air space and offering them technology. It seems they're as complicit in this cover-up as the government is.

The biggest violation of our laws, is something you claimed in your interview, that the aliens got rid of the records the government had on you. So, do aliens do you personal favours as well?

Then you say the aliens are trying very hard to help mankind and they have a project where certain souls related to them by family are contacted and are given the job to be messengers of alien knowledge. You are one, right? You recognise there is a urgency that we learn about contact and the government agenda, right? You have been given the mammoth responsibility to bring man into light, right?

And what are you doing? You're trying desperately to get a book published.

You have the means to disseminate this information. If you want you could publish your entire journals online. Why, are you not doing this?

These are all legitimate questions. Give us some insight.

And, this attitude of "believe or don't believe" will not cut it. As you are speaking, as if what you say are facts, and naturally this will attract questions from people. It's a part of the process of a discussion board. I am sorry that I have disappointed your original "nice" impression of me, but if asking sensible questions is "nasty" then I i'm afraid I am not going to be very nice.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I think it's unfair to say that EarthSister is saying that ALL other experiences are false. That's not what she's trying to convey at all.

Mmhmm...

Fact: Horror to HUNDREDS, even THOUSANDS is what you are TOLD to believe as more and more evidence of alien visitation is being discovered by the publics around the world.

Almost ALL the people are lying or mistaken...

Okay, so she's not saying "ALL" but she is saying "almost ALL." Close enough, I think.

In any event, this is not an attack, EarthSister, so don't take it as such (you seem like you jump to the defensive really quickly, but I suppose that's natural for someone who's talking about this kind of stuff a lot).

Okay, I was going to type a really long post, but Indigo got to it first. Just in case you happen to overlook his main point (as you seem to have done quite a few times in this thread), here it is:

If aliens are truly benevolent, why haven't they contacted all of us?

(That's basically a rhetorical question by this point, but we'll see how you do).

-- LC

p.s. You are a very attractive woman. *thumbs up*
p.p.s. I am not coming on to you. I am only nineteen.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Hi, Earthsister, I apologise if I sounded disrespectful, these were not my intentions. I am quite a nice person, but I am also very serious about issues such as spirituality, religion and aliens and ufos. I am sorry if my approach was hard on you, but I still stand by all my points.

You apologize, and yet when I read on down your post, you still talk with a manipulative way of wording things. Such as in your very next sentence:

No, I don't believe you are setting anyone up for heavens gate or sex cults, however even though your material is seemingly innocent, it does sound like pro-alien and anti-government propoganda, and if it indeed is that, it is as intellectually disparaging as other cults.

You are creating suspicion about me out of thin air, based on your perception of what OTHER kinds of groups of people do. You qualify it first, but you are still calling what I do a cult, no matter how carefully you word it. There is nothing wrong with being pro-alien about the aliens, and nothing wrong with being anti-government about the aliens. What exactly are you accusing me of?

What I say about the government creating propaganda against the alien races is not propaganda. And "everybody" and their mother knows that the government is hiding facts from the publics about the visiting races.

What so many are saying to you, if the aliens are indeed our friends/allies and as you mentioned in your interview yesterday with Rob, of how aliens contacting the governments and offering them technology to help the planet, why don't they just contact us, we the people. If they really want to help us, feed the poor, clean the environment, then why are they not coming to us?

The alien races want to help us do what we need to do. We still have to do it ourselves. It is our right and our desire to take care of our own world. The visiting races can't take over for us. What the alien races have offered some of our leading governments is their assistance to help us solve some of our major world problems. They did not outright offer the governments gifts of such kinds of technologies. There is no gadget to plug in somewhere that will end world starvation or disease. The offer is mainly of techniques and management of what we have already and may or may not include technological ways of using what we have already. If the alien races are hoping or planning to give any technologies to any humans, they cannot be used in any way as harm to anybody. But the governments refused to accept the help of the alien races. Instead, the governments demanded dangerous technologies of the aliens, and not to be used for the things the aliens would help us with. What kind of a friend and ally would hand a sandbox full of children a loaded gun?

The alien races are contacting we the people, and this is increasing and leading up to fully showing their presence at our world. For this, they need a responsible Nation who is willing and trustworthy to handle the open sharing of true facts about the alien races with the rest of the world. The alien races want to help us feed our own poor, but the governments refuse and do all they can to stop the alien races from giving good ideas to humans. You keep asking me "why don't the aliens come and help?" and I keep answering you, "They are here and trying to help, but the governments are stopping it as much as they can, and the aliens can't just take over." Please stop ignoring my answer. If you do not believe or accept it, please stop asking me it.

Yes, I understand there could be a non-intervention policy and we should be allowed to develop ourselves, but don't you think they've already forfited our free will and our development, by contacting our governments, abducting our people, violating our air space and offering them technology. It seems they're as complicit in this cover-up as the government is.

The alien races are doing all they can to make themselves known. First you say they are not doing enough, and then you say they are doing too much. The alien races carefully show themselves to produce the desired affect on us. Any other affect is only serving the government conspiracy against the alien races.

No alien races abduct any humans any longer. True abduction was at one time rare and is now finished. Still today any contact can seem like "abduction" to a human experiencing it when he does not have full awareness of it, and has read a lot of propaganda to feed his fear and mistrust of the alien races.

The biggest violation of our laws, is something you claimed in your interview, that the aliens got rid of the records the government had on you. So, do aliens do you personal favours as well?

Why are you asking me twisted-around questions about things you already asked me and refuse to accept my answer to? To belittle me about it again?

Funny, you call it a crime for the alien races to destroy records the government has collected on me as they planned and attempted to kidnap my husband to force from him what he knows about the alien races, and to use him as leverage to make the alien races comply with their demands to stay away. It was not a favor to me, it was necessary to end that little FBI program to continue contacting and educating a number of certain people. This little program was directly interfering with a vital part of the work the alien races were doing with a number of their particular human contacts.

Then you say the aliens are trying very hard to help mankind and they have a project where certain souls related to them by family are contacted and are given the job to be messengers of alien knowledge. You are one, right?

You are putting funny words in my mouth to make me sound even funnier than I already do to others. It's making me pretty angry, I am going to complain about your sneaky flaming tactics to the moderators. You have been paying very close attention to everything I say, and I know you did not get that wrong. You are deliberately making me use up my ATS time to defend myself against your tricks.

You have just taken an important, perfectly natural and explainable key element to the mystery of alien contact, that I have described very well numerous times on this board and many others and all forms of media, and that I said while you listened to Rob McConnell's show, and that I even said right in a post to you in answer to a question, and now you repeated it back to me here in the form of a question deliberately worded to sound kooky, and to sound that I am kooky. That is belittling of me and my work, and I very much resent being pushed into that kind of engagement in conversation. This is supposed to be a friendly message board, with no scoffing and ridicule, remember?

All humans on Earth who have personal alien contact are related by spirit to their alien contacts. Not all alien experiencers work actively or physically with their alien contacts. Most do not. Of those who do, it is because they have the abilities to do it, and they want to do it. Not all who work with alien life are taught things to teach others, but this is what Jack and I do. Yes, I am an alien experiencer and yes, I am related to my alien contacts by spirit. It is the normal way of life in the Universe.

The Project is the organization of visiting races. All races of intelligent life have an organization of their visiting races. All visiting races work with the people of the new world. As the new world advances, the contact opens up. Humans on Earth are having a particularly difficult time with this, but the other races have done it and so can we.

You recognise there is a urgency that we learn about contact and the government agenda, right? You have been given the mammoth responsibility to bring man into light, right?

"Bring man into light" Is that what you call it? I don't and never have. Is there a hint of jealousy in your voice there? I am one person, just like you are. I do what I do, and I do it the best I can, even against the difficulties of people like you. Everybody involved in all ways of trying to make things better on Planet Earth is one person of the whole effort. What do you expect from me?

And what are you doing? You're trying desperately to get a book published.

I can write as many books as I want, and I can have them all published if I want to do that too. I have been writing for 15 years and I have not accepted a publisher yet. Where do you get the flaming word "desperately" from?

You have the means to disseminate this information. If you want you could publish your entire journals online. Why, are you not doing this?

I already told you this too. My journals are only true stories of events. They do not teach what people need to know about what I am learning. You get that by talking to me. First you say I am desperately trying to get my books published, and then you say I am not doing it fast enough.

These are all legitimate questions. Give us some insight.

I did. Go back and reread what I already said.

And, this attitude of "believe or don't believe" will not cut it. As you are speaking, as if what you say are facts, and naturally this will attract questions from people. It's a part of the process of a discussion board. I am sorry that I have disappointed your original "nice" impression of me, but if asking sensible questions is "nasty" then I i'm afraid I am not going to be very nice.

I have answered all the questions I am going to answer for you. I am sending a copy of this exchange to a moderator or two to alert them of my concerns about the way you are twisting my words and meanings around, and asking me the same questions over again with unnecessary and uncalled-for venom. I suggest you change your rotten tactics.

If you do not like what I say, don't keep asking me questions about it. Nothing is going to make me prove the aliens to you. It's beyond my control or ability. You just have to search and wait like everybody else.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Lartsa Cleargleam

Originally posted by Lards Cleargleam

Okay, so she's not saying "ALL" but she is saying "almost ALL." Close enough, I think.

You have to read the whole meaning. People have "no choice" but to misunderstand when they witness the Unknowns. The more information that people learn first-hand from their own experience, and the less they rely on the popular opinion, the more true they get it.

In any event, this is not an attack, EarthSister, so don't take it as such (you seem like you jump to the defensive really quickly, but I suppose that's natural for someone who's talking about this kind of stuff a lot).

Yes, some certain kinds of people feel the need to badger me beyond reasonablely and make me repeat myself an awful lot. I am an easy target for ridicule, however carefully it is worded, because I speak out with what I know against the popular opinion.

You know, I have noticed that over all the years I have been doing this-- breaking new ground for human understanding of universal spirituality and consciousness, those who are hanging on me, clawing at me, whining at me, weighing me down as I dig and mow, are the ones who are following me the closest. Imagine that.

Okay, I was going to type a really long post, but Indigo got to it first. Just in case you happen to overlook his main point (as you seem to have done quite a few times in this thread), here it is:

Benevolent is a nice word, opposite of malevolent. Good VS bad. But the best word for the alien races is professional. They are very careful and patient in all that they do. None of visiting races is "bad."

The alien races are trying in all ways to accomplish full contact as soon as humanly possible. There are stages to be gone through and the outcomes of stages to recover from. It takes time to change the way a whole race of people think when every different faction has its own stubborn position, and great false information is being taught among them to keep them all confused and untrusting.

Right now still, because of the point of mentality and understanding that humans are at in our race's evolution, the alien races can only make direct personal contact their own related humans. There are rare exceptions to this, such as points of making offers of assistance to the governments, at which time the aliens may or may not need to communicate with a human who is unrelated. There have been a few accidental encounters between alien life and humans, and a few trusting, ongoing relationships forged because of extraordinary circumstances.

(I do not know enough to talk a lot about the relationship between The Greys and the US government, or what extent that contact was in the past or is now.)

Unrelated contact is unauthorized for Earth, because contact situations may always naturally take advantage of the human. This because the human is incapable of fully forming a true picture of contact, or of comprehensively forming the decision to accept contact.

Anybody on Earth might see an alien space craft, and they do. The alien races are increasing sightings as well as personal contact. More humans who have alien contact are accepting it and willing to work with the alien races.

The only thing stopping the aliens from showing themselves to all humans openly yet, is some very powerful, threatening humans. If a human is known as an alien experiencer, he becomes a potential hostage in the governments' blackmail against our visiting races. More importantly, whatever that person knows about the aliens may make him a target. The more important and amount of information the aliens give an individual human, the more danger that human could be in, if he talks, because the governments want that information, and because the governments do not want that information shared around to others.

When the alien races show their crafts, at that time the governments can cause any kind of destruction or crime, and then "leak" through the ufo field that the aliens did it. This may sound silly to you but think about what that does to the perception of humans who are just beginning to discover the alien races and hear about them. It ruins individual contact, maybe even for the life of a contactee.

When individual people who are known alien experiencers suddenly disappear, what do you think their friends and family think happened to them? Kidnapped by the aliens or kidnapped by the government?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Earth Sister,

I have remained within the limits of the TOS, so I don't see why a moderator would chide me for that. In fact, I think relatively speaking, you are more closer to violating the TOS, than I am. As I am trying to have a conversation with you, and I honestly am, and you are attacking me personally and still are. In fact, one of the conditions of the TOS, is not to advertise, and I think some of your posts do some times come across as advertising your contact. In fact, whenever you post, you post what you preach, and in form of facts.

Someone above also noted how you quickly jump to the defensive too. I want to assure you, people here do not need to read my posts to form opinions about you, they can do that themselves. I am not trying to influence anyones opinion about you, merely expressing my opinions and making my criticisms. You know, what we usually do from thread to thread.

However, even though I am assuring you I have no intentions to slander or defame you and I want is to learn what you know, if you still can't tolerate me, then you can always put me on your ignore list. However, that would be very telling for someone who claims to be an advanced soul in contact with aliens.

So without much ado, let's proceed and answer some of your points.

What I say about the government creating propaganda against the alien races is not propaganda. And "everybody" and their mother knows that the government is hiding facts from the publics about the visiting races.

The government is creating propoganda against the alien races? For the government to create propoganda against alien races, wouldn't the public have to actually know that aliens do indeed exist. You can't really create propoganda about something that doesn't exist.

The alien races want to help us do what we need to do. We still have to do it ourselves. It is our right and our desire to take care of our own world. The visiting races can't take over for us. What the alien races have offered some of our leading governments is their assistance to help us solve some of our major world problems. They did not outright offer the governments gifts of such kinds of technologies. There is no gadget to plug in somewhere that will end world starvation or disease. The offer is mainly of techniques and management of what we have already and may or may not include technological ways of using what we have already.

So, basically what the aliens are doing, are telling our governments how to govern? I am not surprised the governments rejected them then

So, if the aliens can contact our government, then why not the people, who can actually make it happen? It sounds like the aliens are incompetent, Nancy.

The alien races are contacting we the people, and this is increasing and leading up to fully showing their presence at our world.

No, they are not. Sure, they might be abducting "we the people" but they sure aren't helping us. All they need to do is contact us, so why aren't they? Why are they letting us destroy ourselves, if they want to help us? Are you telling me the best they can do, is give management tips to the government or criticise us from onboard their UFOs? I think Rob made a very good point; are we some kind of entertainment for them?

The dreaded "why" will continue to crop up, much like the question why don't you publish this information online. I am sure if you were genuinely in contact, you would be able to answer the dreaded "why" to our satisfaction.

The alien races are doing all they can to make themselves known.

No they're not. All they have to do it just appear in their hundreds in our skies and make contact. So, why isn't that happening? Why, don't they just get it over and done with. We are no the brink of destroying ourselves, what are they waiting for now, the actual act of destroying ourselves? Not very, helpful, eh?

Funny, you call it a crime for the alien races to destroy records the government has collected on me as they planned and attempted to kidnap my husband to force from him what he knows about the alien races, and to use him as leverage to make the alien races comply with their demands to stay away. It was not a favor to me, it was necessary to end that little FBI program to continue contacting and educating a number of certain people. This little program was directly interfering with a vital part of the work the alien races were doing with a number of their particular human contacts.

No, I an underlining the degree of alien involvement on Earth, of contacts, government contacts, airspace incursions, sabotaging government records as personal favors. If all this is happening, then is fairly certain full contact is in place, so why don't we know about it? Why does 90% of the world not know this?

You are deliberately making me use up my ATS time to defend myself against your tricks.

Again, why would I? Do I have something to gain from this, or am I really a secret government agent sent to debunk everything you say?

You have just taken an important, perfectly natural and explainable key element to the mystery of alien contact, that I have described very well numerous times on this board and many others and all forms of media, and that I said while you listened to Rob McConnell's show, and that I even said right in a post to you in answer to a question, and now you repeated it back to me here in the form of a question deliberately worded to sound kooky, and to sound that I am kooky. That is belittling of me and my work, and I very much resent being pushed into that kind of engagement in conversation. This is supposed to be a friendly message board, with no scoffing and ridicule, remember?

I was not even aware I was doing this. Again, why would I want to do this? All I am doing is paraphrasing what you have said. Which is certain contacts are related by soul to the aliens, and they are choosing them to be messengers to disseminate knowledge? Isn't that what you just said?

All humans on Earth who have personal alien contact are related by spirit to their alien contacts. Not all alien experiencers work actively or physically with their alien contacts. Most do not. Of those who do, it is because they have the abilities to do it, and they want to do it. Not all who work with alien life are taught things to teach others, but this is what Jack and I do. Yes, I am an alien experiencer and yes, I am related to my alien contacts by spirit. It is the normal way of life in the Universe.

I am confused now. You know paraphrasing is a technique used in counselling, it is used to separate emotion from text, and if you recognise what I said as kooky, then that is actually quite telling.

"Bring man into light" Is that what you call it? I don't and never have. Is there a hint of jealousy in your voice there? I am one person, just like you are. I do what I do, and I do it the best I can, even against the difficulties of people like you. Everybody involved in all ways of trying to make things better on Planet Earth is one person of the whole effort. What do you expect from me?

Why, would I be jealous? Is this a kind of reverse psychological way of telling me, that you're more than special than me. You would have to be very special to have contacts with 218 different alien races and alien councils. You're practically an intergalactic celebrity. You, just don't happen to be a local one.

]I can write as many books as I want, and I can have them all published if I want to do that too. I have been writing for 15 years and I have not accepted a publisher yet
]
So, have you been contacted by a publisher? That's great, so why haven't you used this opportunity to have them published. It's everything you wanted, didn't you? Or do you mean to say that you have not decided to go to a publisher yet?

I already told you this too. My journals are only true stories of events. They do not teach what people need to know about what I am learning. You get that by talking to me. First you say I am desperately trying to get my books published, and then you say I am not doing it fast enough.

Is it not correct, that you are going to publish these journals some day, and if you don't, you hope your children will. Well, I for one would like to see your journals, I am sure many others would too. So, publish them online for us - make your dream come true.

What, I have got by talking to you and visiting your web site, is well to be very frank with you, a whole lot of non-sense - you, know, it doesn't make sense.

I have seen some cartoons you have drawn of aliens, two or three of them are greys wearing t shirts and jeans(it seems like the council has a bias for greys, hoods and midgets) You have said there are 218 aliens in contact with us, you are an alien contact and messenger, and that the government is spreading propoganda about aliens, and oh, and they travel by jumping from different dimensions. I hope, I haven't left anything out.

So, what I've learnt from you can be summarized in 2 and a half lines, so it is not enough. I am sure however, if you show us your journals we can learn a lot. You also said you help people have personal contacts, I sure would like to know, how do you do that? Or is just silencing and quitening your mind - tell me something I don't know.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
To be honest, I think the journals/publishing thing is a non-issue, at this point. Also, you guys are getting a lot more worked up than is really necessary.

Take it easy a bit.

EarthSister,

Benevolent is a nice word, opposite of malevolent. Good VS bad. But the best word for the alien races is professional. They are very careful and patient in all that they do. None of visiting races is "bad."

And none of the visiting races are "good?" I'm sure there are lots of doctors that are "professional" in the emergency room, but at home feel very comfortable beating their wives and molesting their children.

The alien races are trying in all ways to accomplish full contact as soon as humanly possible.

According to you, a few government leaders are apparently more powerful than 218 races of much more advanced aliens. This does not seem likely. If these beings are "trying in all ways" to accomplish full contact, then they most certainly are incompetent, as I think Indigo said.

You say these government leaders are evil? Then instead of tip-toeing along the diplomatic tape, these aliens should be ousting those that are selfishly causing pain and suffering for billions of beings. Even professional people can care. And if the aliens haven't realized and seen this, they are blind. Or we can cop out and say that their level of understanding is above ours (why do I feel like I'm debating a fundamentalist Christian all of a sudden?; not that we're debating).

Right now still, because of the point of mentality and understanding that humans are at in our race's evolution, the alien races can only make direct personal contact their own related humans.

Why? This doesn't make any sense whatsoever. When The Gendar told you this did you ask the same question? "Why?" If so, I'd sure like to hear what he had to explain himself with.

The only thing stopping the aliens from showing themselves to all humans openly yet, is some very powerful, threatening humans.

Again, this is one of the main flaws behind what you're saying. Nothing, absolutely nothing, should be able to stop beings that are way more advanced than us from doing whatever they please.

You say, "What kind of a friend and ally would hand a sandbox full of children a loaded gun?" and I use the same analogy against you: we are a sandbox full of children to them. They, with their loaded guns, are god to us. We are (or should be) powerless against them. What am I missing?

The aliens stepped in and took control of the situation to save your husband's life. Yet, how many die everyday from things that they also have it in their ability to control and prevent? This is another point that I believe Indigo was trying to communicate.

In any event, that's enough for now.

Again, please do not take this as an attack. As you well know (and are used to), I'm merely trying to get to the bottom of what you're claiming so that I can understand it further.

Also, if you don't mind, I would be happy to detail my own spiritual experiences for you to see what kind of insights you may have.

-- LC

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Lartsa Cleargleam]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

EarthSister,

And none of the visiting races are "good?" I'm sure there are lots of doctors that are "professional" in the emergency room, but at home feel very comfortable beating their wives and molesting their children.

Yes, all of the visiting races are "good" but a more accurate word to use is professional. I don't mean humanly professional. I mean truly professional. When you or I say "good aliens or bad aliens" it sounds more like holy VS evil to most people, and it's not like that.

According to you, a few government leaders are apparently more powerful than 218 races of much more advanced aliens. This does not seem likely. If these beings are "trying in all ways" to accomplish full contact, then they most certainly are incompetent, as I think Indigo said.

The threat to civilians is a powerful tool to use to make the visiting races behave a certain way. Think hostage situation. One person can hold off a whole city police department with threats to others under his rule. The hostages are the victims and the ones deciding what to do with their leader.

You say these government leaders are evil?

Evil- no. They are corrupt, causing and perpetuating the suffering to humanity, that the alien races want to help humanity cure. These government leaders (secret government) are capitalizing on the suffering. They need the suffering to continue to generate money and power, and to gain worldwide control.

Then instead of tip-toeing along the diplomatic tape, these aliens should be ousting those that are selfishly causing pain and suffering for billions of beings. Even professional people can care. And if the aliens haven't realized and seen this, they are blind. Or we can cop out and say that their level of understanding is above ours (why do I feel like I'm debating a fundamentalist Christian all of a sudden?; not that we're debating).

Our leaders are our leaders to oust. Most people on Earth still don't even know how desperate this situation is, and if the alien races stepped into the governments and took over, the people would only blame the aliens. Anyway, there is no choice to it, the visiting races cannot take over our governments. It is against all the laws of being allowed to visit other worlds.

("Right now still, because of the point of mentality and understanding that humans are at in our race's evolution, the alien races can only make direct personal contact their own related humans.")

Why? This doesn't make any sense whatsoever. When The Gendar told you this did you ask the same question? "Why?" If so, I'd sure like to hear what he had to explain himself with.

The way I understand it, direct personal contact with any human who is not related, is considered abduction. An alien race has no business contacting a human who is not directly related to them, and it is not allowed under the rules of visiting other worlds. It was violated by some alien races here at Earth, and the other further advanced races and the leaders of the organization of visiting races stopped the abusive contact. The organization of visiting races can interfere with the other visiting races, but not with humanity.

That is about the best I can explain it. I am very sorry that I do not know or understand everything about it.

Again, this is one of the main flaws behind what you're saying. Nothing, absolutely nothing, should be able to stop beings that are way more advanced than us from doing whatever they please.

If a criminal holds a gun to the head of a loved one of yours, wouldn't you be forced to comply to the criminal's demands? Think about this for a little while. Let it sink in.

You say, "What kind of a friend and ally would hand a sandbox full of children a loaded gun?" and I use the same analogy against you: we are a sandbox full of children to them. They, with their loaded guns, are god to us. We are (or should be) powerless against them. What am I missing?

The government children in the sandbox have their own guns held on the innocent, suffering public children of the sandbox. Besides that, adults (advanced races) cannot war or take over sandboxes.

The aliens stepped in and took control of the situation to save your husband's life. Yet, how many die everyday from things that they also have it in their ability to control and prevent? This is another point that I believe Indigo was trying to communicate.

When somebody (govt) directly interferes with the aliens' work, the aliens can stop that interference, which was the case with Jack's attempted kidnapping. The alien races cannot leave their own jurisdiction to take over, not even to save, all the random suffering people on Earth. If they could, they would. All they can do is try to help humanity accomplish it themselves, both through individuals, and by offering the world leaders their help.

If the only thing our alien contacts wanted to do was stop the government from abducting my husband, they could have hidden him until the agents went by, every time. The agents tapped our phone, and our friends' phones, and followed us everywhere around town. Whatever technologies any human has, the aliens have better. But if the events that the agents had planned did not play out, then the aliens would not have had the necessary opportunity to tell the agents off and destroy all the records they had gathered on a number of alien experiencers, not just on Jack and me.

The alien races are continuously doing many things that humans generally do not know about or hear on the 6:00 news, to educate the publics and create changes in society and government structure. Just because we do not openly see what they are doing, does not mean they are not succeeding. They can only help as much as humanity will allow, and only in areas of humanity that allows it. You have to keep watching to see what is happening on the surface, to get a clue to the inside efforts.

You seem to be blaming all the other life in the Universe for all the problems on our own world, and holding them responsible for fixing them. We have elected our leaders to handle world affairs and make all of these decisions already. It's not the aliens' fault that we are so willing to be tricked. If you do not like the decisions our leaders are making for our whole world, it is up to you to change the situation.

Again, please do not take this as an attack. As you well know (and are used to), I'm merely trying to get to the bottom of what you're claiming so that I can understand it further.

I understand that and I don't mind. But you have to relax a little too and be more willing to consider what I am trying to explain. I don't understand everything, and I am just an ordinary person trying to convey very extraordinary information.

Also, if you didn't mind, I would be happy to detail my own spiritual experiences for you to see what kind of insights you may have.

Sure, I will tell you what I think, if anything. Whether you agree or believe my point of view is no matter to me, though. You can take what I say or leave it, or take some and leave some. You can email or U2U me if you want it to be private.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   

The threat to civilians is a powerful tool to use to make the visiting races behave a certain way. Think hostage situation. One person can hold off a whole city police department with threats to others under his rule. The hostages are the victims and the ones deciding what to do with their leader.

Again, to say what I and many others have said already. Why does an advanced race of beings of advanced technology, allow the government to blackmail them by threatening to hurt normal people.

Secondly, don't the aliens know that our governments are suppose to be democracies. We elect them, and we are suppose to know what's going on. If the government is engaged in a huge conspiracy against us, then why are the aliens aiding the government in keeping the conspiracy in the dark?

Don't the aliens know that humans are actually those 6 billion people living on Earth? I think they seem to think it's few dozen people in charge. I did not know that advanced spiritual civilisations would almost elevate government leaders to superhuman status, and completely neglect 6 billion people of inferior humans.

And is every government in the world involved in this conspiracy. You said that the aliens have chosen Japan to make first contact, because the Japaense government is more open or something. I am not sure how that is worked out, but if so, why hasn't contact happened then, even in Japan.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I think it's unfair to say that EarthSister is saying that ALL other experiences are false. That's not what she's trying to convey at all.

Mmhmm...

Fact: Horror to HUNDREDS, even THOUSANDS is what you are TOLD to believe as more and more evidence of alien visitation is being discovered by the publics around the world.

Almost ALL the people are lying or mistaken...

(That's basically a rhetorical question by this point, but we'll see how you do).

-- LC

p.s. You are a very attractive woman. *thumbs up*
p.p.s. I am not coming on to you. I am only nineteen.

You choose to misquote me; you choose to misstate what I've said.

I don't know what EarthSister knows; I make no claims to it being true or false. That is understood and respected by EarthSister.

Skepticism is a good thing. As I stated in my response to you.

I tried to show that ES's words have a better meaning and sincerity behind them that I respect, and that other rational persons should be able to identify and respect.

I've never claimed to be an experiencer of anything, much less anything like an abduction.

I've never even seen a UFO, well maybe once, but I don't count it.

There is not "cult-mentality" here. If you want to revel in your ignorance and try to believe that, be my guest. I came to the defense of ES's message, but you failed to understand that, so I'm sure you have no comprehension of what that message is.

I've never seen her write something for the sake of sensationalism or for points. You could realize that too if you tried to objectively observe her posting habits.

If you choose to misquote or misuse my words or ideals, then that is your fallacy and I need not make further comments to you. I wasn't even going to respond to you, but I had to make the above points clear.

If you took a respectable and sensible approach to your skepticism with EarthSister, she'd respond much more differently. But you don't, you try to slam her and then wonder why she seems "on the defense" or "overly defensive", that's absurd on your part.

I'm the first person to say "Keep your mind open, but not so open that your brain falls out." That's fine, I do so and I respect others that do so. But you're not a serious researcher in my book if you are quick to judge and quick to try and incite emotion from another poster. Yours was basically a slightly better worded attack on EarthSister, but you have not fooled me. You seek no true understanding of her words nor do you wish to approach her with respect, which makes you a troll, not a researcher of any sort.

Twist my words again, but any truly logical thinker who reads this discussion will see that you have done so, and that's all that matters to me.

Good day to you, learn to approach people differently if you're truly seeking truth, and not just controversy.

X

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Xatnys,

I'm not sure whether or not your post was directed at me and you just mucked things up a bit, so I will respond to it when you reply indicating whether or not this is so.

EarthSister,

In all honesty, you're a very kind person whose sincerity (as I've mentioned) can't really be questioned, however, you must understand that we (the royal 'we') have seen sincerity before and have 'fallen for it,' so to speak. Ergo, causing us to be taken advantage of.

I want to believe you not necessarily because I want to believe in aliens and shadow goverment conspiracies, but because I feel like what you're saying is truly coming from your heart; and mine doesn't want to accept the fact that you would have it in you to lie about any of this.

Hopefully that helps you get a clearer understanding of how I'm approaching this little question and answer session. I have no malicious or spiteful intentions whatsoever.

As such, I have a few more questions and then that can probably be it, as we can go in circles with this until the aliens do, in fact, show up. I'll leave the decision up to you, however, as I'm willing to discuss it as long as you are.

These government leaders (secret government) are capitalizing on the suffering. They need the suffering to continue to generate money and power, and to gain worldwide control.

This idea I've never really been able to understand. How can a mortal man's motivation to obtain money and power be so strong? These leaders know that the money and power will only last so long before they're down for the dirt nap. My main point being that there would have to be more to it than material wealth and unavailing power.

These men (and women?) know about and defy advanced alien races all for a few extra G's and the "concept" that they have control of everything? Because that's all it is when it comes down to it. If you put one of these leaders in a room full of people that are aware of who has been causing them a lifetime of suffering all for 'money and power' and said leader will have no power at all after they're through with him.

Moving along:

If a criminal holds a gun to the head of a loved one of yours, wouldn't you be forced to comply to the criminal's demands? Think about this for a little while. Let it sink in.

If I had the power to stop time and cross dimensions so that I can grab the gun out of the criminal's hand and put him behind bars before he realizes what happened, then, no, I probably still wouldn't comply to the criminal's demands.
You see where this is going?

These cats should be unstoppable. Now, I'm partially willing to accept the idea that they want us to help ourselves, but I think we should all have realized quite a long time ago that we're rolling down a hill towards a pit of spikes and there isn't any stopping without some outside intervention.

If I saw a kid getting beat up by a bully, I (depending on the severity of the beatdown) would probably wait until he's done. Then I'd go help the kid up, teach him some kung fu, and tell him to only use it when it's necessary.

Fast-forward a few weeks: I happen to see the bully's next attempt at the kid. This time, with the help of some sweet kung fu action, the kid is able to send the bully to the pavement. Unfortunately, the bully decides to pull a gun on the kid because his outlook on life just changed a bit and he didn't like it.

Do I step in before the end this time? Or do I let the kid get shot in the forehead? Think about that a bit. Let it sink in.

You seem to be blaming all the other life in the Universe for all the problems on our own world, and holding them responsible for fixing them. We have elected our leaders to handle world affairs and make all of these decisions already. It's not the aliens' fault that we are so willing to be tricked. If you do not like the decisions our leaders are making for our whole world, it is up to you to change the situation.

Hold on. Stop the train. I don't know about you, but I didn't elect any government leaders behind government leaders. "We" did not elect a 'secret government.' FYI: I did not elect Bush either, but that's another topic.

I'm not blaming anything but the stupidity of man for the problems of man. However, an adult can't blame a child for finding daddy's gun in the closet and shooting himself in the mouth. Why? Because he didn't know any better.

As we've both mentioned numerous times, we are like children to them. You can't blame the adult that was walking along the street outside, unaware of what was going on in the house next to him, but you can blame the adult that was sitting on the bed drunk (or not drunk, take your pick), as the child splattered his innocent little brains across the wall.

There are people suffering really badly in this world. If I had the power to help them, I would (and I really mean that), but I'm just a first-year college student who's struggling to get by himself, in a society where we're judged by our degree and where our degree dictates our status (unless we're one of the fortunate few who happen to be related to an alien race that can help out in a pinch).

If I had the capabilities of what is the equivalent of god to us, I would wipe every frown off of every face on this planet. Please help me to further understand how these aliens can be so apathetic as to let a few galactic regulations keep them from stopping religious fanatics from blowing little children to pieces.

I want to believe you, EarthSister. I really do. But I was a Christian for most of my life and then I wasn't willing to accept that an omnipotent, all-loving god, could have made such a mess and then allow it to perpetuate.

No being (human or otherwise), deserves to be born into a world where their suffering is guaranteed and if it was in my power, it would not be so. And that extends to other planets also. I don't care who's in charge of Galabulon V.

In a near perfect society (that these aliens clearly have), war and suffering should not exist. I sincerely believe that a utopian civilization is attainable through mass spiritual enlightenment. If what you claim is all true, these aliens hold the keys to it and could easily guide us along the right path. And not Bush, not Bush's puppet-master, not the Supreme Council of Grand Quazar Galactic Masters should be able to stop them from just helping out.

Because that's really all it is. Family or not, I love people and I think we all have the right to travel through space when we feel like it. I'd prefer a flying saucer over failing at astral projection any day.

Call me a humanist if you'd like, but if I knew any aliens I'd be a "universalist" so to speak. :p

Sorry this post got so long, in any case. As I hope you can tell, I'm speaking from the heart as well.

Also: I tried signing up for your group thing, but after three backflips through flaming, barbed-wire hoops, I still wasn't sure if I had a .net passport, so I'll probably just U2U or e-mail you at some point.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Lartsa Cleargleam

This idea I've never really been able to understand. How can a mortal man's motivation to obtain money and power be so strong? These leaders know that the money and power will only last so long before they're down for the dirt nap. My main point being that there would have to be more to it than material wealth and unavailing power.

These men (and women?) know about and defy advanced alien races all for a few extra G's and the "concept" that they have control of everything? Because that's all it is when it comes down to it. If you put one of these leaders in a room full of people that are aware of who has been causing them a lifetime of suffering all for 'money and power' and said leader will have no power at all after they're through with him.

Mortal man's motivation to obtain money and power is famous. Look at how far people will go for it. Maybe it is not in YOUR mind or character, but you have to consider each particular source. You know that man will plan and lie and kill for things. You don't understand WHY, but you know man does it. Maybe you don't understand how such people get into positions of power of masses of people, and have their trust, either, but you know that these things happen too. You can't believe that just because you don't accept something, that means it can't be true.

These cats should be unstoppable. Now, I'm partially willing to accept the idea that they want us to help ourselves, but I think we should all have realized quite a long time ago that we're rolling down a hill towards a pit of spikes and there isn't any stopping without some outside intervention.

Why are you only partially willing to accept the idea that other races want us to help ourselves? Of course the advanced races have the ability to take over our whole world, and obviously we are not doing very well with some of our vital keys to survival and we need their help. We ARE asking for their help. Everything you have said to me sounds like you asking for their help as well. I am telling you that the alien races ARE helping, as much as they can, but they can't take over for us. They can't take away our world from us. They can't force us as a race to do anything. They are doing much more than you see or imagine, and they do it through individuals. Until our leaders, the current or the new ones, accept more open assistance from the alien races, the aliens can only work with their own individual related humans.

Think of this-- should my own alien contacts tell me what to do? Should they intervene in my decisions for my own life, and/or make me work to serve other people's lives, your life? Do you think they should be able to force me to listen to them and do what they tell me to do if I don't want to? What should they do with me if I do not comply? What should they be able to do to me to try to make me comply?

Do you think that just because the alien races could do a lot of things better than we humans can yet, that they should have power over our planet and people? Do you think they deserve to own our planet since we are ruining it anyway?

How would you like to grow up to the age you are now, and still be asking your mummy if you can have something from the refrigerator before you go to bed at curfew time?

Hold on. Stop the train. I don't know about you, but I didn't elect any government leaders behind government leaders. "We" did not elect a 'secret government.' FYI: I did not elect Bush either, but that's another topic.

There are people suffering really badly in this world. If I had the power to help them, I would (and I really mean that), but I'm just a first-year college student who's struggling to get by himself, in a society where we're judged by our degree and where our degree dictates our status (unless we're one of the fortunate few who happen to be related to an alien race that can help out in a pinch).

If I had the capabilities of what is the equivalent of god to us, I would wipe every frown off of every face on this planet. Please help me to further understand how these aliens can be so apathetic as to let a few galactic regulations keep them from stopping religious fanatics from blowing little children to pieces.

The alien races are not God or equivalent of God, but I know what you mean. It is very difficult for beings who come from peaceful worlds when they have to watch some of the things we humans are doing here. They don't LET it happen. It is out of their control. It is more in your control than theirs, it's YOUR world, so why do you let it happen? The really important question that you need the answer to is why do our Earth leaders let it happen?

I want to believe you, EarthSister. I really do. But I was a Christian for most of my life and then I wasn't willing to accept that an omnipotent, all-loving god, could have made such a mess and then allow it to perpetuate.

Just keep thinking straight about all of these things. Don't believe anything you don't understand. If something intrigues you, but does not make sense to you, just keep rolling it around until it either sticks or tumbles out. Just watch and see what's going to happen.

No being (human or otherwise), deserves to be born into a world where their suffering is guaranteed and if it was in my power, it would not be so. And that extends to other planets also. I don't care who's in charge of Galabulon V.

In a near perfect society (that these aliens clearly have), war and suffering should not exist. I sincerely believe that a utopian civilization is attainable through mass spiritual enlightenment. If what you claim is all true, these aliens hold the keys to it and could easily guide us along the right path. And not Bush, not Bush's puppet-master, not the Supreme Council of Grand Quazar Galactic Masters should be able to stop them from just helping out.

Because that's really all it is. Family or not, I love people and I think we all have the right to travel through space when we feel like it. I'd prefer a flying saucer over failing at astral projection any day.

Let's not forget the wonderful things of life as well. It's not all torture for us. I feel that if we put a few good people in place, we can start making life better for all life on Earth. There is "no" reason why we can't. I see a little bit of why we are not further along by now, but I see a lot of how things are going to change on Earth, by the will of the people, to free ourselves to move forward as a race.

The alien races do not live in perfect societies or near perfect societies. They have problems too. The difference is that they solve them, and learn very well from their mistakes to avoid the same ones again. They also ask other more knowledgeable races on a particular problem, for advice on how best to solve it, and then they actually take the advice and implement the strategy. Imagine that.

The ideas of no war or famine may seem near perfection to us, but to half the population of Earth, a whole nutritious meal and a clean bed would be utopia! Peace is the norm for ALL in the Universe, not reserved for anyone. Humanity is living in a kind of hell on Earth compared to what is normal in the Universe. And it is not necessary here, and has not been necessary for a very long time, mostly because we have had the means within our own power to change things for a long time. The ones who are profiting from it are the ones who are keeping it this way.

"Mass spiritual enlightenment" is a nice story of hope. But in reality, awareness of spirit is coming very slowly to humanity, even in this current rush. What we get little glimpses of, we mistaken for something else, usually something rude or flighty. Let's never lose hope, but let's keep our feet firmly planted on the ground while we PUSH ourselves over this ugly hump, into our first stage of maturity.

Every new world of life has the assistance of their advanced neighbors, if and when they want it. But no world can take over another world, no matter how noble the intentions.

Also: I tried signing up for your group thing, but after three backflips through flaming, barbed-wire hoops, I still wasn't sure if I had a .net passport, so I'll probably just U2U or e-mail you at some point.

Try again or send me your email address and I will send you an invitation. We look forward to having you, and to a more casual kind of conversation over the issues.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hey, I'm new here.. so, Hi. Anways, this may seem totally out of place. But I have 2 questions for you Earth Sister.
What were you told the names of these races are? And a second thing, I heard from 2 others which said that beings went away from them when commanded to in the name of Jesus. Why do you think this is? IJN

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dekko
Hey, I'm new here.. so, Hi. Anways, this may seem totally out of place. But I have 2 questions for you Earth Sister.
What were you told the names of these races are?

Hi, Dekko. Welcome to ATS. It's a pleasure to have you with us

I have not been told the true names of any of the visiting races, except one, and it is a translation of a true name. That is "The Ancient Ones" and it is the translated name for the race humans call "The Greys."

When they tell me who they are, the races tell me that they are the race, or one of the races, that humans call "XXXXX" or they tell me that humans do not know them by any name.

Because I am a public speaker and make very bold claims about my own experiences and knowledge, I am a prime target for theft of material. It is one way for the alien races to help protect their names from being used in propaganda, and therefore protecting their individual reputations as much as possible, by not giving out their true names yet. When we ally with our local group of worlds and start learning about them productively, they will give all of humanity their race names.

Because our languages are so different, and we cannot usually pronounce each other's language sounds, we cannot always use true names at all. If there is a translation of common nouns and adjectives, we can use those. Otherwise, we can use a similar sound, or a word of description. The names of their races will be accepted and authorized by each race before they are official for us to use.

And a second thing, I heard from 2 others which said that beings went away from them when commanded to in the name of Jesus. Why do you think this is? IJN

When a human becomes aware of his alien contacts and he consciously tells them to leave, the aliens have to leave. However, we have a duality between our physical self that is suddenly aware, and our spiritual self that has known our alien contacts all our life. Part of us understands very well and already works with the aliens, and now this newly aware part of us puts the breaks on. When we physically refuse the aliens, our work with them still goes on spiritually.

But, this is the time in human evolution when we are learning about other life and the natural way of contact between races. We need to bring what we know of the nature of life "inside" to be used daily as a normal way of life now, as all our visiting races do.

If you refuse your alien contacts, they will do everything they can to keep working with you and getting around the physical part of you, as they try to help the physical part of you realize what is going on and accept it. But if you pull out a card like commanding them in the name of Jesus to leave you alone, they have no choice but to give up and end the session, at least for that moment.

If you played that card for your dentist next time he said "Open wide" he would have to give up too.

The aliens are pretty scary, but mostly it's just the way things happen that makes us so afraid and willing to assume the worst. Those of us who hang in there and get to know the alien people for ourselves, find them to be incredibly interesting, and nothing like what most people think at all.

We lose that "dentist" kind of feeling of the unknown only after it becomes known to us. This takes courage, not only to face the aliens, but to strike out alone, away from the popular opinion of our peer group.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by EarthSister]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join