It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend sees UFO and now has a dream.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Good post, Tomorrow. Your description is similar to the typical kinds of things most people initially recall of alien experiences. The horror that follows for many, comes from natural fear upon realization, then perpetuated and compounded by media sensationalism and propaganda.

And YOU wouldn't have fear if you were conscious yet had no control of your body while strange beings hovered over you and experimented on you? (as reported by abductees)

All or any alien contact can be quite frightening to a human. However, among the vast amount of personal contact between us and all our visiting races, actual "abduction" of humans by alien life was at one time rare and done by a few races, and is now non-existent. Still, perceptions persist.

Tell that to the THOUSANDS of people worldwide who report being paralyzed, stripped down, probed, and experimented on, mind-wiped, etc. by aliens, and then upon reliving such nightmares suffer psychotic breakdowns. Hardly the warm and fuzzy experience you describe...

You can keep this fuzzy benevolent view of aliens if you like, based on claims of contact....but if you really are being contacted, they are feeding you a load of crap....as their actions speak louder than their words.... If they're so eager to help, they need to quit skulking about, probing defenses, and abducting citizens...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by Tomorrow
Gazroc,
I am curious as to why it wold be better off not knowing if one was abducted. Is it perhaps a horror to scary to recall and better off forgotten?
The reason I ask is because I had an experience as a child, and what I believe was a ufo sighting ( which other people saw too, next day newspaper said weather balloons).

In my "experience" I was awake and my grandparent was asleep.
Creatures that remind me of seals,(all smooth like and dark) came and took me on numerous occasions to what seemed to be underground.
There were 3 of them , one was smaller than the others.
I don't believe they actually hurt me ,however I can only clearly remember going , seeing this place, and being brought back.

I mentioned this on board before, however someone said perhaps I had an imaginary set of playmates. Just thought it worth mentioning again anyway. Back to my question.. Why fear abduction memorys?

Good post, Tomorrow. Your description is similar to the typical kinds of things most people initially recall of alien experiences. The horror that follows for many, comes from natural fear upon realization, then perpetuated and compounded by media sensationalism and propaganda.

All or any alien contact can be quite frightening to a human. However, among the vast amount of personal contact between us and all our visiting races, actual "abduction" of humans by alien life was at one time rare and done by a few races, and is now non-existent. Still, perceptions persist.

Your integrity is commendable.

Earthsister.As far as i can see it,those Greys are still abducting and taking innocent people into their ships,and doing very unexceptable and unethical things.

Iv seen people with marks on their backs,on their stomaches.They have been cut,injected and have had some sort of monitering systems put in them disguised as lumps.The worst thing is that these people are verymuch effected by it mentally.These abductions do not not end there,it takes control of their lives,they have these dreams everynight,and their always defensive.Its not your normal "hey im a grey,we come in peace" encounter,its taking a human without freewill and abusing them(as i could see it).

True not all encounters end up like this,some are alright,but these are the most common types of abductions.And even though they`v decreased(well atleast the reports),its still happening.I may never know whether you are in "contact" with these grey or not,but question yourself before believe whatever you might be hearing.

Dispite you claiming to be in contact,you still do not know much about these E.Ts.Yet your believe everyword you think you hear them say.Please do not get my reply as an insult,rather just unsettled about your answer.If these greys really claim that they`v ended this,and they were only doing it for the survival of their species,and their home Riticule,then I advise you to take abit of caution to what they`v just claimed,and keep a watch on those report figures and those stories.These are not "alien contact"but rather "human abuse".

[edit on 2-3-2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
sorry that post did not come out right.

Earthsister.

As far as i can see it,those Greys are still abducting and taking innocent people into their ships,and doing very unexceptable and unethical things.

Iv seen people with marks on their backs,on their stomaches.They have been cut,injected and have had some sort of monitering systems put in them disguised as lumps.The worst thing is that these people are verymuch effected by it mentally.These abductions do not not end there,it takes control of their lives,they have these dreams everynight,and their always defensive.Its not your normal "hey im a grey,we come in peace" encounter,its taking a human without freewill and abusing them(as i could see it).

True not all encounters end up like this,some are alright,but these are the most common types of abductions.And even though they`v decreased(well atleast the reports),its still happening.I may never know whether you are in "contact" with these grey or not,but question yourself before believe whatever you might be hearing.

Dispite you claiming to be in contact,you still do not know much about these E.Ts.Yet your believe everyword you think you hear them say.Please do not get my reply as an insult,rather just unsettled about your answer.If these greys really claim that they`v ended this,and they were only doing it for the survival of their species,and their home Riticule,then I advise you to take abit of caution to what they`v just claimed,and keep a watch on those report figures and those stories.These are not "alien contact"but rather "human abuse".

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Gazrok

You've had one sighting, is that right? And perhaps some time missing that you don't want to look at?

My own extensive experience with many races, including "The Greys" and specifically with the leaders of the organization of visiting races, is ALL I form my opinion on-- not the popular, idiotic gossip. I have met many thousands of alien experiencers in person and heard many horror stories. Then I've seen many who swear the aliens are evil monsters, as they are working with their alien contacts, participating in community activities, following along in telepathic conversation and helping out with other humans visiting the aliens' crafts. I have also been treated very badly by agents of the FBI, and also had in-depth discussions with my alien contacts about certain personalities prominent in the UFO field and how they are controlled by government, and/or what their jobs really are.

Many times when people first find out that they have alien contact, they assume the worst, naturally, but especially because that is the only kind of information available to them about what happened to them. It is only if and after they actually pursue information from their alien contacts and go on with contact that things smooth out for them as they gain understanding. Then they find that the way they were looking at things from the beginning were very short-sighted. And they discover why things happen the way they do by technology and natural abilities, which helps everything make more sense to them. Once they talk with their alien contacts and the aliens answer their questions, that changes all the evil boogeyman ideas they might have. Why would you want to stop people from going forward? Because you are too scared to?

I respect your opinion because I understand you are a nice guy just trying to get at the truth about the alien races. But look, you stand now as another example of the very point I am making of how and why people believe the things you believe about the alien races. You keep repeating what you keep hearing repeated. Everyone is repeating it because they don't really know! You are being kept dumb, so that the more you hear something, the more you believe it and around again. This is the stuff being generated for your confusion.

Don't expect me to ever base my opinion of the aliens on what you and so many others in your position say should be my opinion. I am insulted that you suggest it, and concerned that you suggest it to others who are less certain. I already know better. But don't just take my word for it either. I suggest strongly that you also learn better for yourself. And stop blindly helping the government lead innocent, confused, alien experiencers down the path of horror against their own alien contacts.

And would you please stop calling my experiences fuzzy? I have been through it ALL and done a lot of work to gain the understanding I have of the issues of alien life visiting Earth. I don't know everything, but I am young and I will always work with alien life, regardless of the endless tide of inexperienced people who keep trying to convince me that there are thousands upon thousands of people being raped and tortured by alien life.

BTW, I learned most of what I know about "The Greys" from my own alien contacts, who stopped The Greys from abducting humans and creating hybrids. I learned the rest of what I know about "The Greys" from "The Greys."

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
sorry that post did not come out right.

Earthsister.

As far as i can see it,those Greys are still abducting and taking innocent people into their ships,and doing very unexceptable and unethical things.

When and where did you see everything that you just told me you saw? You think you are helping. But you another one trying to scare people away from learning the truth about the alien races. If you don't want to get to know them yourself, is that why you want to stop others from overcoming their fear and getting to know them?

What the heck is the matter with everybody? Wake up for God's sake.

PS Remember when the white people thought the black people were like animals and dumb and heathen and would steal and rape if they weren't kept in constant control? It was PREJUDICE. It came from IGNORANCE. It was the popular vote of those who were allowed to vote.

White people who dared not follow the popular opinion were also kept in line and protected from the black people. If a white person made friends with a black person, that person was called horrible names and ostracized from the church.

You could start to tell it wasn't really about the black people, when the white people started hating all the other nationalities just as much.

Remember that? Or is that time still now? Are humans prejudiced?

In fact it's happening all over our world in all our nationalities, all colors against all colors. This proves that humans treat anybody different from themselves with hate, but it's only because they don't know better yet. Once people get to know each other, all the hate melts away.

What is so hard to understand about that?

[edit on 2-3-2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Gazrok

You've had one sighting, is that right? And perhaps some time missing that you don't want to look at?

That is correct.

My own extensive experience with many races, including "The Greys" and specifically with the leaders of the organization of visiting races, is ALL I form my opinion on-- not the popular, idiotic gossip.

Well, I do not claim the "luxury" of dealing with such entities...as such it's an extraordinary claim, which requires extraordinary proof (or at least evidence). Now, as Indigo Child has pointed out in the past, I too have made some "less" extraordinary claims in regards to minor psychic ability, however unlike you, I am not using such claims as a basis in my argument, and I fully clarify that the reader can choose to "believe it or not" as Ripley used to say.

I form my opinion on FACTS and logic, as well as research of documented cases (as most members here can attest to from my threads), certainly NOT "idiotic gossip". You can't just trivialize and then dismiss hundreds of documented abduction horror stories because it doesn't fit the benevolent alien beings idea you seem to hold...

LOGICAL FACT: IF aliens exist, then they DESIRE for their existence to be kept from the populace. (because if it were otherwise, it is easily in their power to reveal themselves)

LOGICAL FACT: Secrecy is primarily desired when those you are keeping it from would not like it if discovered.

FACT: HUNDREDS of people around the world, different cultures, different languages, levels of technology, etc. report the same beings, same craft, and same horror stories.

LOGICAL FACT: To accept your word over these people would mean to assume that ALL of these people are simply lying or mistaken.

FACT: There are several documented reports of violations of restricted airspace by UFOs near top secret facilities, as well as instances of deactivating weapons systems at said facilities.

I'm sorry but I can't share your view of warm, fuzzy aliens...not because of "idiotic gossip", but because the evidence is simply to the contrary...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Well, I do not claim the "luxury" of dealing with such entities...as such it's an extraordinary claim, which requires extraordinary proof (or at least evidence). Now, as Indigo Child has pointed out in the past, I too have made some "less" extraordinary claims in regards to minor psychic ability, however unlike you, I am not using such claims as a basis in my argument, and I fully clarify that the reader can choose to "believe it or not" as Ripley used to say.

I form my opinion on FACTS and logic, as well as research of documented cases (as most members here can attest to from my threads), certainly NOT "idiotic gossip". You can't just trivialize and then dismiss hundreds of documented abduction horror stories because it doesn't fit the benevolent alien beings idea you seem to hold...

Your facts are professionally spoon fed to you to control your opinions against our world joining our local group of worlds. In order for you to base your opinion on FACTS, you have to have all the FACTS.

I offer my understanding without expecting or demanding belief in my own claims either. Hardly anybody has personal evidence for their claims because that evidence would make them targets for the government. Almost everybody here is trying to get to the bottom of this. The rest are creating confusion to keep you doubtful of people like me.

LOGICAL FACT: IF aliens exist, then they DESIRE for their existence to be kept from the populace. (because if it were otherwise, it is easily in their power to reveal themselves)

If you desperately desired to be a member of ATS, but you were threatened with the harm of the other members here who are your friends and family who you are educating about the issues at hand, would you stay? Would you give up, or would you resort to sneaking in as carefully as possible to continue education?

LOGICAL FACT: Secrecy is primarily desired when those you are keeping it from would not like it if discovered.

The obvious secrecy is perpetrated against you and your education by those who do not want you to know what they themselves are really doing, and that is the government.

FACT: HUNDREDS of people around the world, different cultures, different languages, levels of technology, etc. report the same beings, same craft, and same horror stories.

Fact: Horror to HUNDREDS, even THOUSANDS is what you are TOLD to believe as more and more evidence of alien visitation is being discovered by the publics around the world.

LOGICAL FACT: To accept your word over these people would mean to assume that ALL of these people are simply lying or mistaken.

Almost ALL the people are lying or mistaken. Even before "true" alien experiencers get to learn what is really going on, they are circumvented by the government organized propaganda, and by the PERPETUATION of it through the sensational media, and on well-meaning message boards like this, by helpful people like you. Over and over and over.

FACT: There are several documented reports of violations of restricted airspace by UFOs near top secret facilities, as well as instances of deactivating weapons systems at said facilities.

So what? Even if true, that proves to you that the alien races are evil monster baby eating rapists? Come on, man.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
To make clear to all about my possible encounter as a child, I want to say that the creatures I saw were not anything like the discription of a grey or a reptilian. As I said before they were dark colored and smooth. Quite tall.
When I try to remember, I recall a roundness of face with slight snouting in the nose area.
These creatures seemed like they were looking for something .
This something was me, a human child whos telling of this encounter might be passed off as a childs imagination.

They spoke without words or sounds, sort of to my mind through theirs.
They sensed I was bewildered and "told me" ( through thought) they wouldn't hurt me. As far as I know they didn't.

The last time they came they told me they wouldn't be back anymore to take me to the "place".
By this time I wasn't frightened of them and I sort of remember feeling sad that they were gone. I believe I was 6 or 7 at the time.

When I was about 11, I saw the three crafts together, hovering, changing color. They were almost translucent in a way, they were closeby, Then they disappeared in a moment.

Perhaps it is a childs imagination. Perhaps not............

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomorrow
Perhaps it is a childs imagination. Perhaps not............

Tomorrow

Perhaps, but probably not. If you are honest, it sounds like nothing but true alien contact to me.

There are 218 races visiting Earth, and they all work together now, under the same standards of behavior.

Alien contact is never random, and it is a lifelong connection and opportunity to work with the alien races. Most who have it, refuse and deny it.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

If nothing else...could at least be fun to help her do this, hehe....

LOL, you know I got a mental image when I wrote that, and I was going to say that he should help her with this
However, I was in serious mode. It looks you weren't, are you ever?

Seriously though, IF she was abducted, she's probably better off NOT knowing if you ask me...(if even a fraction of the stories are to be believed..) You should ask yourselves if you even want to go there....

If she really was abducted recently, the repressed trauma will eventually surface or manifest itself in some form or the other, and if she does not know what is the cause, it could be even more disparaging. I say, if you are abducted, you should know it - deny ignorance.

It could be a positive experience, you never know, some people who have been abducted report positive experiences.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Your facts are professionally spoon fed to you to control your opinions against our world joining our local group of worlds. In order for you to base your opinion on FACTS, you have to have all the FACTS.

Those in the know control many things, but NOBODY can control everything. And many of those FACTS are ones not supporting their agenda, so why spoon feed them at all?

I offer my understanding without expecting or demanding belief in my own claims either. Hardly anybody has personal evidence for their claims because that evidence would make them targets for the government. Almost everybody here is trying to get to the bottom of this. The rest are creating confusion to keep you doubtful of people like me.

To accept your opinion on alien agenda DEMANDS belief in your own claims, in order to validate it.

If you desperately desired to be a member of ATS, but you were threatened with the harm of the other members here who are your friends and family who you are educating about the issues at hand, would you stay? Would you give up, or would you resort to sneaking in as carefully as possible to continue education?

Are you saying that the government is threatening the family members of the aliens? You'd have to be, because there are TWO groups controlling the secrecy...not just the government, but the aliens themselves...

The obvious secrecy is perpetrated against you and your education by those who do not want you to know what they themselves are really doing, and that is the government.

Again, the aliens themselves have the ability to lift the veil of secrecy ANY TIME THEY WISH. So it isn't just the government playing the game here...

Fact: Horror to HUNDREDS, even THOUSANDS is what you are TOLD to believe as more and more evidence of alien visitation is being discovered by the publics around the world.

So ALL of these authors, abductees, and scientists are in cahoots, and only YOU seem to know the truth? My, that's a bit paranoid, don't you think?

Almost ALL the people are lying or mistaken. Even before "true" alien experiencers get to learn what is really going on, they are circumvented by the government organized propaganda, and by the PERPETUATION of it through the sensational media, and on well-meaning message boards like this, by helpful people like you. Over and over and over.

But not you, right?
I suppose a couple in the outback of Austrailia, or a farmer in Brazil, etc. etc. who don't even have a tv are all "corrupted by the media" when telling their tales, right? No, the facts are there. Nobody's perfect, and they've left plenty of breadcrumbs they never intended to...

(regarding violations of air space and defenses) So what? Even if true, that proves to you that the alien races are evil monster baby eating rapists? Come on, man.

No, but they are generally regarded here as Acts of War, and they'd know this because we've been beaming ALL of the info on our culture into space for decades... I never claimed they ate babies, but yes, rape is highly documented...

In the end, I think we're simply going to agree to disagree on these points...

LOL, you know I got a mental image when I wrote that, and I was going to say that he should help her with this However, I was in serious mode. It looks you weren't, are you ever?

Off and on...I try and mix it up so I don't come off too stuffy...

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Gazrok

You mistook what I said in some places there but I'm not going to debate it out with you, at least not right now. You are obviously just going to believe what you want to believe and that's fine.

You continue to exemplify my position, anyway.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Gazrok

You mistook what I said in some places there but I'm not going to debate it out with you, at least not right now. You are obviously just going to believe what you want to believe and that's fine.

You continue to exemplify my position, anyway.

Fair enough, I can agree to disagree on this....

I think you thought I mistook you in regards to aliens threatening the family. I didn't. I know you meant the government. I merely turned it around to show that the government isn't the only one keeping the secret, the aliens are too obviously....

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Earth Sister,

I noted, you kept on saying you are in contact with so many different alien species and make so many revelations and talk with such authority, but do you actually have any evidence or proof of this? I hope you don't mind me asking.

Please do tell me something about alien spirituality and technology, cosmic hierarchy and the kind of forces that operate in the universe, both positive and negative. I am very interested to hear what you have to say.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

I noted, you kept on saying you are in contact with so many different alien species and make so many revelations and talk with such authority, but do you actually have any evidence or proof of this? I hope you don't mind me asking.

I don't mind you asking. I have no piece of physical evidence of my experiences to show people, and this is the rule for all personal alien experiencers. If we had the kind of physical evidence you suggest to prove what we claim, it would put us in direct danger from government control. Anyone who actually knows something personally about the alien races is in danger, whether they have, or claim to have, physical evidence or not. If we pose no direct threat, we are free to speak, since hardly anybody takes us seriously anyway. Besides this, most people who are telling the truth sound so unbelievable to others still, that it serves to help the organized government campaign against them, and against the alien races.

"Proof" of what is actual about the alien races comes most often personally to individuals when they have their own experiences. Proof of my personal involvement comes when we have experiences together just for the purpose of the encounter. Evidence of alien existence and visitation to our world is all over our planet for all to see, but the main problems we are having as a race right now is that relatively few humans know the alien races personally, and the propaganda generated by leading governments, who oppose the alien races, takes a main role in education of the publics about what the alien races are like and why they are here.

The government (within the government) watches true alien experiencers very closely, and all it takes is one phone call to a loved one, or a scary visit from "MIB", or a solicitation or seduction with attention and fame, to create fear and confusion, and make an alien experiencer change his mind and his story, or they can be changed for him. False claimants are touted, and many are government agents themselves.

What the government "leaks" to the public, mainlining it through the ufo field, is propaganda. The government will never disclose anything but even more creative ways to confuse the public. People like me are a growing threat to their own private and personal "national security."

Please do tell me something about alien spirituality and technology, cosmic hierarchy and the kind of forces that operate in the universe, both positive and negatibe. I am very interested to hear what you have to say.

When you say alien spirituality, I think you mean advanced spirituality, because we are equally spiritual. Advanced races of people have advanced spiritual abilities. Not all races have all the same abilities or the same strength of ability. All races have some unique abilities too. We humans are active by spirit at all times, but not well connected between our states of consciousness. Alien experiences for us, are always spiritual experiences and also sometimes physical experiences. So, for us, finding out about personal contact is usually more of a discovery of what we are doing by spirit. Anything we are doing by spirit may come to us in bits and pieces and mixed up with our imaginations. It is when we gain a deeper understanding and access to our abilities that our alien experiences become more fully known to us. The alien beings of our encounters can and do help us connect to ourselves, and can also as easily keep us disconnected.

If you are asking me about religion instead, advanced ways of worship are very natural and direct, with none of the manipulation and capitalization with DOGMA and superstition that humans endure. All known races believe in the one same God, but advanced races have advanced understanding and connection to all things of God. This is not to say the alien races are more "holy" than we are. They are just more experienced and knowledgeable. They have the intelligence and longevity far over us, as well as the compounding of shared experience and information between them.

This goes for advanced technologies as well. The main ones we witness and are tricked by the most are dimensional technologies. They can be standing right next to you and you can't see them. They can land their crafts over and down right inside (through) your house, and then make themselves visible to you, which effects physical contact. Actual face to face contact between any races is fairly rare because it is so dangerous biologically, and it is not even necessary.

Other dimensions have different values of time. Advanced races use other dimensions to travel vast distances at "many times greater than the speed of light." Still it takes a very long time to travel space. That is why advanced races visit their own neighboring worlds, which creates a network of information between them.

By "cosmic hierarchy" I think you mean who is in charge and the chain of rank between races. The most advanced races hold the individuals who are in charge of the organizations. There is an organization of visiting races to each intelligent race of people. There is a union of area of space, usually a number of galaxies, which includes all advanced races in the area. Representatives of each race participate in it and all follow the rules because all want the same one thing the most, which is peace. Problems are solved, sometimes with the help of other, further advanced races. Problems are not fought. No advanced race wars. To speak for "all" is difficult and there are rare exceptions to almost all of the rules, but the main rule is that in order to advance, one must be peaceful. Peace means a way of solving problems, not utopia.

The negative races in the Universe are the primitive ones like US, though not all primitve races are hostile. We are one of the worst. We are so smart, striving ahead so fast, and we make weapons instead of curing poverty and diseases? Our leading governments need poverty and diseases. We sell God to our own suffering, and keep creating the suffering to keep selling God.

Imagine if we travel to other worlds of intelligent life and start doing there what we do here? This is one major thing that marks the necessity for our visiting races to step in, finally. We have so much conspiracy over power and money and natural resources, that our world leaders will "NEVER" give it up, and will "NEVER" invite our visiting races to help us change the destructive way we live before we kill ourselves out. It has to be done anyway, in some other way, regardless of our main world leaders. We are in too deep to get ourselves out of this mess we have made.

Advanced races cannot interfere with new worlds. We have a right to our own evolution and decision making for our race. But there is a limit and we are at it now. Now that all our visiting races are working together, they all abide by the larger organization of the union and can now take more aggressive steps to help ensure the survival of the human race and our planet. Individuals are asking for it and helping with it despite our leaders. This is why things are happening so much faster now with all of these issues. The aliens are pushing to be known, by steadily increasing sightings and personal contact. The opposing leading governments of Earth are pushing propaganda against the alien races to gain as much control and ownership of the world as possible in their remaining time of control.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Earth Sister,

Thank you for your through reply. If I may, may I ask some more questions one some specific parts:

You say that for human beings, it is sometimes difficult to differentiate between an ET experience and a spiritual one. What, I am interested in, is there actually a distinction between angels and ET's? I personally believe that angels, are indeed spiritual, but were once physical ET's in a prior stage in their evolution and collective consciousness of the ET rose to higher planes of existence.

I am intrigued by your dimensional travel concept. Would it be possible for you to share more technical information or some physical concepts of how it works, at least on a theoretical stage.

In alien spirituality, is there any special kind of meditation, kundalini awakening, psychic exercises, they do, that is not known in human spirituality, or it just simply just stilling the mind and breath control, I'm hopeful I'll be able to add something new to my repotoire

I have a question on ethics, the aliens that are abducting human being and subjecting them to tests against their will, how does one reconcile this with higher spirituality and respect of the laws of creation, such as free will - or are these negative aliens who are abducting humans?

I paid a visit to your site, and I noticed the Council of 9. I also noted they all were variants of the grey race, and most were wearing hoods. You said there are 218 races, so I was wondering why the council would have a bias for grey members -Is there a reason for this?

Where do human aliens, like Nordics and Pleaidians stand? Anything on the reptillians?

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I had a somewhat vivid dream abuot a UFO close encounter a few nights ago, it is one of only a few Ive had and if I were not a logical person I might be screaming 'ive been abducted!!!'
. Maybe ill start sleeping with a camera on me so if it is a real experience I get some pics of them.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The mind is a mysterious thing, Earth is a mysterious place, the universe is a mystery, whatever is beyond the universe is a mystery, whatever is beyond the 1st beyond of the universe will be very mysterious, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etcetera to infinity.
The only fact is that everything is limitless, there are no limits in life. I hope that helps someone out when contemplating the idea of abduction/aliens/exterrestrial politics/life in all aspects/all things.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

You say that for human beings, it is sometimes difficult to differentiate between an ET experience and a spiritual one. What, I am interested in, is there actually a distinction between angels and ET's? I personally believe that angels, are indeed spiritual, but were once physical ET's in a prior stage in their evolution and collective consciousness of the ET rose to higher planes of existence.

Angels are real, and a different kind of being from us people living on our planets. Angels are direct "agents" of God, and work on all worlds of life. I don't know if we people, including all races, ever advance spiritually beyond physical lives into being Angels, but if so, I want to be one and work for God on Earth.

I am intrigued by your dimensional travel concept. Would it be possible for you to share more technical information or some physical concepts of how it works, at least on a theoretical stage.

A most simple way of describing dimensional travel, is traveling in a car at a speed on a highway and somebody throws a ball from the back seat into the front seat. Another is when you are riding an escalator, and still walking at the same time.

In alien spirituality, is there any special kind of meditation, kundalini awakening, psychic exercises, they do, that is not known in human spirituality, or it just simply just stilling the mind and breath control, I'm hopeful I'll be able to add something new to my repotoire

Advanced meditation is very simple, just as you describe. We humans experience spiritual milestones natural to our race mostly unaware of them. Those of us who are related by spirit to another race, also experience the spiritual milestones of that race, which we may or may not be aware of. If you are aware, you might assume it is the popular description of "kundalini" but actually kundalini is a fabricated event.

You are on the right track with stilling the mind and breath control. The simpler and more natural you practice, the further you will go straighter.

I have a question on ethics, the aliens that are abducting human being and subjecting them to tests against their will, how does one reconcile this with higher spirituality and respect of the laws of creation, such as free will - or are these negative aliens who are abducting humans?

No alien races are abducting any humans any more. Those who did it were desperate, not evil. There isn't even any other concept of "evil" or a devil, or demons, or a hell, anything similar to ours anywhere else in all the known Universes. The alien races are just people, just like we are people. Advancement brings greatness to each race in its own way as we overcome our obstacles of nature and necessity.

Actual abductions were at one time rare, even among those who were creating hybrid races. No hybrid races are being created with humans any longer either. However, any alien contact can seem like "abduction" to a human simply because of our perception and the way things happen, but especially because of what people are being fed of propaganda on Earth by Earth authorities.

It is unethical for any visiting race to abduct humans. But we are body and spirit, and by spirit we know our alien contacts. By body we hardly know anything our spirit knows. The contention is between our own states of consciousness, not between us and our alien contacts.

None of the races visiting Earth now are doing anything negative with or to humans. In fact, they are all working together and sharing the best technologies and techniques for working with humans. If we don't want to work with our alien contacts on a physical level, our physical awareness stops. If we also do not want to work with our alien contacts spiritually, that as well stops. Most humans who have the opportunity of alien contact work spiritually with the aliens only, and choose to remain physically unaware.

I paid a visit to your site, and I noticed the Council of 9. I also noted they all were variants of the grey race, and most were wearing hoods. You said there are 218 races, so I was wondering why the council would have a bias for grey members -Is there a reason for this?

The Project Council is the group of beings who runs the organization of all visiting races. The leader of The Project is above them, as well as other further advanced alien beings. None of the beings of The Council are "The Greys." The Council members are the original founders of The Project, and the most advanced and capable of running the organization. All other visiting races are members of The Project, including "The Greys."

Where do human aliens, like Nordics and Pleaidians stand? Anything on the reptillians?

There is one single race that visits Earth that is genetically human. This race is where the entire genetics of humanity on Earth came from. Our biology is different from theirs because we each developed and evolved on our own distinct worlds.

There is no race that is "Nordics." The entire original concept was fabricated here on Earth. Now, any race fitting any part of the fabricated description is assumed to be the fictional Nordics, including the visiting race of humans, and human-grey adult hybrids.

The Pleaidians are not one race. A number of our visiting races are from the Pleaidese and none of them call themselves "The Pleaidians."

The "Reptilians" are bad-mouthed with slanderous professional propaganda along with "The Greys." They are a fine race of people, and not reptiles, or reptile-like, at all.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
EarthSister,

You speak with a sincerity that is impossible to overlook, but I can't help but to wonder what it is you're doing with this knowledge that you have.

Surely Zar, Xandar, and Co. have communicated to you the things that need to change with humanity for us to overcome our trivialities and go to the next level. And I highly doubt hosting a Geocities-esque, New Age-y website that will only attract a few crazies here and there is part of the big plan.

I'm sorry, but Gazrok is right about more than just extraordinary claims requiring extraordinary proof.

If these benevolent aliens revealed themselves to humanity, we would all benefit from the technology that would be presented. No more starving children, no more pollution to the planet, et cetera.

The fact that they don't do this, sends a very strong message and that's the main point Gazrok was trying to get across.

Seeing how sincere you are in your posting and writing says that you are one of three things: crazy, a serious prankster, or completely and totally honest.

Seeing some of the things on your site that look incredibly silly and cliché kind of make me lean towards the second one. I've already mentioned such characters as "Zar" and "Xandar," but "Einstein" in all of his slacks and loafers glory takes the cake.

I've had some really simple (compared to yours) extraordinary things happen to me that no one has believed so I'm not willing to jump the gun just yet, but you have to admit that even to those that believe in this kind of stuff, you're sounding pretty out there.

Especially in saying that the majority of everyone else's experiences aren't what they say they are, but that yours is.

I haven't had the time to read all of your journals yet, but I will certainly do so when I do.

-- LC

Edit: Ah, so you have a 600-page book ready to be published, eh? I guess that beats the website for trying to get your message out there, but I suppose that depends on how much it's going to cost.

Will it be a free e-book or will the message you have for humanity not come without a price-tag?

Hey, people gotta make a livin'.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by Lartsa Cleargleam]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join