It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outward

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You guys seen this?

Comes out March 26th.

It's basically a survival rpg with dead souls like combat and low-magic... more like ritual magic system.

Bringing back Split Screen Coop, you can do online coop as well, but be warned if someone take a relic in your game it never respawns so be sure to play with friends or alone or join someone else's game and farm their relics and bail.

www.ninedotsstudio.com...
store.steampowered.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Dude that sounds like fun and something that I could loose maybe ten hours a week in! I don’t get much time to keep up with much anymore so thanks for sharing an upcoming hopeful gem.
I really like the slip screen aspect of it. That seems to be a thing of the past. Good to see games use it.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I think it'll be one of those games that you say to yourself, ok I'm going to play for an hour then I'll stop.

Probably been an hour now....

*looks out the window, sees daylight*

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Yeah that looks right up alley. I will probably be picking this up.

I have a few Deep Silver published games that I enjoy. I'm currently playing through Risen again on my 360.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Maybe I am spoiled in the graphics department from Fallout 3/4, Battle Field 1/5, Far Cry 4/5, the division, Sky Rim, but from the promo pictures on Steam this look below average. From the videos the mechanics look slow and clunky. I do really like the open world idea and that its not a battle royal (those in every form are getting old), but it looks like it could get boring really quick. This is just like any other of the 1,000s of survival games out their just in a mystical medieval world.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

As long as they don't pull the Epic Store only upon launch, I might check it out. I refuse to purchase any game that chooses to screw over people by releasing their product ONLY on EPIC Games.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm digging it

new topics

top topics

join