It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Mass Murderer is a Far Left-winger.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yet again no argument at all to speak of but more mockery on your part.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You've not progressed beyond left/right thinking.
When you do, we can chat, but you have a long way to go.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Your insanity is my argument.

God be praised, for when he created the world, he decreed that all the good, virtuous and righteous people shall hold the belief of the American conservative.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

God be praised, for when he created the world, he decreed that all the good, virtuous and righteous people shall hold the belief of the American conservative.

Not American Conservative.
Virtuous and righteous people are simply freedom loving people the world over. Limited Govt is essential to that. Those not for that are the communist/fascist authoritarians of the world - the evil people... the Mao's, Hitler's , Obama's, Stalin's, Clinton's of this world and those that support them.
edit on 23/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

See, putting Obama in the same category as Hitler and Stalin is really entering the ridiculous realm I’m sorry to say.

I get it, he’s a bad man etc, but he doesn’t hold a candle to them. I’d expect such nonsense from EU, not so much from you though.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

See, putting Obama in the same category as Hitler and Stalin is really entering the ridiculous realm I’m sorry to say.

I get it, he’s a bad man etc, but he doesn’t hold a candle to them. I’d expect such nonsense from EU, not so much from you though.

They are of the same ilk - authoritarians seeking to control people's lives down to the minutiae of day to day living. Their methods were different but the goals the same. In the US, the constitution saves the country from a tyrannical President - or at least limits them.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Man. This site is completely insane lol. ATS, where the definition of a century of political theory and sociology got re-written. Not sure you will ever see ATS's theory of left and right in any text books somehow... I wonder why that is?

Right Wing is a spectrum, ranging from libertarian to authoritarian. That is a fact. ElectricUniverse seems to be trying to re-define right wing as purely based on "neoliberal economics" and anything that is not that is left wing and therefore evil. That is simply not how it is defined by literally the entire rest of the world.

In regards to Christchurch, I think ATS is the only place I have heard anyone try to postulate the killer was left wing? The rest of the world must be crazy yeah? I am Australian and I know the exact culture the killer came from. It was from the Australian "alt-right". A movement that has only occurred in Australia in recent years but stems from hard right nationalistic groups.

People are literally trying to re-write history on this site. Hmmm, why would that be?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Ah really? Tell me who is really insane when your argument is that the following are"right-wing policies/ideology..."

Nationalization of infrastructure, confiscation of all war profits, nationalization of all trusts, profit-sharing in large industries (Wealth redistribution), communalization (confiscation) of large stores which will be rented cheaply to small tradespeople, agrarian reform and expropiation by the state of all land owned by private owners without compensation for the common purpose, abolition of ground rents and the prohibition of all speculation in land. COMMON GOOD BEFORE INDIVIDUAL GOOD "A strong central authority in the State, the unconditional authority by the political (left-wing) central parliament of the whole State and all its organizations."

Heck...they had their own version of "the state providing free education 100%..." It is in their 20th point...

20. In order to make it possible for every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education, and thus the opportunity to reach into positions of leadership, the State must assume the responsibility of organizing thoroughly the entire cultural system of the people. The curricula of all educational establishments shall be adapted to practical life. The conception of the State Idea (science of citizenship) must be taught in the schools from the very beginning. We demand that specially talented children of poor parents, whatever their station or occupation, be educated at the expense of the State.

More on their "own version of left-wing welfare state"...

21. The State has the duty to help raise the standard of national health by providing maternity welfare centers, by prohibiting juvenile labor, by increasing physical fitness through the introduction of compulsory games and gymnastics, and by the greatest possible encouragement of associations concerned with the physical education of the young.

Heck, they even had their own version of "controlling fake news..." in other words, controlling any news, or information that did not conform with "left-wing ideology..."

23. We demand that there be a legal campaign against those who propagate deliberate political lies and disseminate them through the press. In order to make possible the creation of a German press, we demand:
Newspapers transgressing against the common welfare shall be suppressed. We demand legal action against those tendencies in art and literature that have a disruptive influence upon the life of our folk, and that any organizations that offend against the foregoing demands shall be dissolved.

www.historyplace.com...

The truly insane are those of you who keep trying to claim the above are "right-wing policies/beliefs..." They even had 100% education paid by the state, together with the extreme environmentalism of the nazis, and the embracing of Margaret Sanger's eugenics by the left today should tell any honest person who truly is closer to the ideals of the nazis.

You don't like to look in a mirror and see an SS officer? then change your views so they are not in par with the nazis's views and ideology.

Even the Christchurch murderer himself stated he is a "far left-winger," but because you don't want to accept these facts all you can do is attack the messenger.

edit on 23-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: harold223
Man. This site is completely insane lol. ATS, where the definition of a century of political theory and sociology got re-written. Not sure you will ever see ATS's theory of left and right in any text books somehow... I wonder why that is?

Right Wing is a spectrum, ranging from libertarian to authoritarian. That is a fact. ElectricUniverse seems to be trying to re-define right wing as purely based on "neoliberal economics" and anything that is not that is left wing and therefore evil. That is simply not how it is defined by literally the entire rest of the world.

In regards to Christchurch, I think ATS is the only place I have heard anyone try to postulate the killer was left wing? The rest of the world must be crazy yeah? I am Australian and I know the exact culture the killer came from. It was from the Australian "alt-right". A movement that has only occurred in Australia in recent years but stems from hard right nationalistic groups.

People are literally trying to re-write history on this site. Hmmm, why would that be?

In my travels on the internet, the liberal bogey man makes up about 95% of the human population based on how often that calling card is pulled.

Every ill conceived by man is because of liberals.
Bank Bail Outs because of liberals.
So many wars because of liberals
Trade with Commie China because of liberals
My dog bit me because of liberals

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

the Mao's, Hitler's , Obama's, Stalin's, Clinton's of this world and those that support them

Wow... although I shouldn't be surprised on this site, can comments be any more deranged than this? Naw.. I don't think so. I guess it's to be expected, since some people actually believe that any death of a person they support on the right, was caused by Clinton. And throwing Obama in with Hitler and Stalin? LoL.. you folks are seriously deranged, and yet have the gall to call out the left. Effing hilarious.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

How about this, instead of making generalizations which have no point whatsoever, why don't you prove how all these views the nazis had "are right-wing"?

Since when is 100% education free paid off by the government right-wing?
Since when is the extremist environmentalism that banned even the boiling of crabs, or frogs, the banning of several types of hunting. Since when is the imprisonment of a fisherman because he cut up a frog for bait a "right-wing policy"?
Since when is socialized 100% free medicine paid for by the state a "right-wing policy"?
Since when is the idea that the people are subservient to the state, and the state can control people's properties at all times "for the common good" "a right-wing view"?
Since when is "common good above individual good" a "right-wing idea"?
Heck, since when is suppressing the press that goes against "the good of the collective/common welfare" a "right-wing view"?
Since when is the "nationalization of all infrastructure" a "right-wing policy"?
Since when is the confiscation of all war profits "a right-wing policy"?
Since when is agrarian reform and expropiation by the state of all land owned by private owners without compensation for "the common purpose" a "right-wing policy"?

If you were not to know that these are nazi views, you would admit they are all "left-wing views and policies."

In fact, this is what a group of "Liberals/left-wingers' applauded to without knowing who said these things.

edit on 24-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

the Mao's, Hitler's , Obama's, Stalin's, Clinton's of this world and those that support them

Wow... although I shouldn't be surprised on this site, can comments be any more deranged than this? Naw.. I don't think so. I guess it's to be expected, since some people actually believe that any death of a person they support on the right, was caused by Clinton. And throwing Obama in with Hitler and Stalin? LoL.. you folks are seriously deranged, and yet have the gall to call out the left. Effing hilarious.

It's pretty bad, here in oz there is a lot of talk of far right extremism, I expect to see some form of censorship in the next couple of months, not that I think that's a good idea but the far right are now so vocal and extreme they have garnered the attention of the authorities.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's pretty bad, here in oz there is a lot of talk of far right extremism, I expect to see some form of censorship in the next couple of months, not that I think that's a good idea but the far right are now so vocal and extreme they have garnered the attention of the authorities.

Yep and unlike the USA in Australia you can be arrested for speech deemed to be inciting violence. The authorities have put the far right on notice in Australia. They are tracking IP's to addresses and threats of violent action will be acted upon. As I mentioned on another thread, I don't think that's a bad thing. Freedom of expression until that freedom threatens the right to safety of others.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: jacobe001

How about this, instead of making generalizations which have no point whatsoever, why don't you prove how all these views the nazis had "are right-wing"?

Since when is 100% education free paid off by the government right-wing?
Since when is the extremist environmentalism that banned even the boiling of crabs, or frogs, the banning of several types of hunting. Since when is the imprisonment of a fisherman because he cut up a frog for bait a "right-wing policy"?
Since when is socialized 100% free medicine paid for by the state a "right-wing policy"?
Since when is the idea that the people are subservient to the state, and the state can control people's properties at all times "for the common good" "a right-wing view"?
Since when is "common good above individual good" a "right-wing idea"?
Heck, since when is suppressing the press that goes against "the good of the collective/common welfare" a "right-wing view"?
Since when is the "nationalization of all infrastructure" a "right-wing policy"?
Since when is the confiscation of all war profits "a right-wing policy"?
Since when is agrarian reform and expropiation by the state of all land owned by private owners without compensation for "the common purpose" a "right-wing policy"?

If you were not to know that these are nazi views, you would admit they are all "left-wing views and policies."

In fact, this is what a group of "Liberals/left-wingers' applauded to without knowing who said these things.

FFS man, state intervention into economics is not the sole bastion of the left. The Authoritarian right are also interventionist, especially in the spirit of Nationalism. For the Nazi's is was for the good of the "Nation", for the Soviets it was for the good of the "collective". During WWII all governments involved in the war were interventionist. In Australia, the government seized the means of production for the war effort. The US government and British government did the similar from what I understand. It was "Total War". Civilian factories and businesses were re-commissioned to military needs by the state when deemed necessary.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Yep and unlike the USA in Australia you can be arrested for speech deemed to be inciting violence. The authorities have put the far right on notice in Australia. They are tracking IP's to addresses and threats of violent action will be acted upon. As I mentioned on another thread, I don't think that's a bad thing. Freedom of expression until that freedom threatens the right to safety of others.

Well this is how they have stopped muslim extremist plots and very successfully, tracking them through facebook and other social media platforms.
edit on 24-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Well this is how they have stopped muslim extremist plots and very successfully, tracking them through facebook and other social media platforms.

Yes and Australians may remember the controversial Anti Terrorism legislation enacted not long after 9/11 by our Conservative Prime Minister at the time, John Howard. Among other things it included overriding normal criminal process when dealing with potential acts of terrorism. This included comprehensive surveillance measures and the ability for intelligence organisations like ASIO to arrest and detain for 2 weeks without charge just on the suspicion that a Terrorist act may be committed by a person. Not only that but there could be a gag order on the arrest meaning that anyone, be they reporters or family could also be detained with out charge for speaking out about the arrest. It was very over-reaching to say the least. I was strongly opposed to the whole thing. It was enacted to deal with Islamic Terrorism in the wake of 9/11 but from what I understand, the laws still stand. Right wing extremists might find themselves detained without charge by men in black suits if they say the wrong thing in this country.

edit on 24-3-2019 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

Just to put the politics of this into perspective, John Howard was prime minister and leader of the Australian Liberal Party which might confuse Americans because the Liberal party in Australia is our Centre-Right party. Equivalent to the Republican Party in the US. John Howard was all buddy buddy with George Bush and was right there in the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. He is politically a conservative.

The main opposition to the australia liberal party is the Labor Party, a centre left party that more aligns itself traditionally with the trade Union movement. They are like our equivalent of the Democrats.
edit on 24-3-2019 by harold223 because: Add comment

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: harold223

Yes well I guess this is the slippery slope we all hear about, no doubt the authorities have far more power than they should and you are likely right that the right wingers will be the first of the plebs to feel the wrath of authoritarian policies. This crap has been slowly encompassing all of us since 911,almost as if it was the perfect #storm. Most of us here on this site are well aware of " first then came for..., but I was not one of them, then they came for the....

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

a reply to: harold223

Yes well I guess this is the slippery slope we all hear about, no doubt the authorities have far more power than they should and you are likely right that the right wingers will be the first of the plebs to feel the wrath of authoritarian policies. This crap has been slowly encompassing all of us since 911,almost as if it was the perfect #storm. Most of us here on this site are well aware of " first then came for..., but I was not one of them, then they came for the....

Yep, they can just as easily go after the right wing extremists as the islamic extremists with those laws. Even though they were enacted originally by a right leaning government that went authoritarian literally the day after September 11. Actually a couple of weeks before that with the Tampa incident (Aus special forces boarded a Norwegian ship carrying shipwrecked asylum seekers, then after a diplomatic wrangle, transported them to Nauru) and John Howard was in USA visiting George Bush when the Towers went down but that's a conspiracy for another day.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Right or left is pretty meaningless these days.
Everyone in power in the west is neo lib.

They take some small part of the left, that is incedental, like going on about racism, yet keep right wing market theory and call themselves the left.
On the other side, you have broadly liberal leaning side who espouse tax breaks while still allowing big business to shape policy in a big government way against small business and they call themselves the right.

This killer was just someone who's primary motivation was based on the idea of an ethnostate, to which he tagged on policies from the left that he liked.

It's all about as meaningless as stupid people trying to say only the right wing votes for brexit in the UK.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

You're pretty much on the money. Some Trump supporters very much want to identify as right wing but are trying to re-define what that actually means. I suspect this is because they don't like the idea that Nazi Germany is considered on the same end of the spectrum as that they identify as. Thats like a left winger trying to argue that Stalin was right wing because they don't want to be associated with Stalin. It's ridiculous.

You are right. Neo-liberalism is what runs the west. Left leaning neo-liberalists support slightly more intervention in the market and social safety nets. Right leaning neo-liberalists support slightly less intervention in the markets (unless it suits their agenda) and a bit more social intervention in regards to law and order. Less social safety nets. They are very similar today though.

edit on 24-3-2019 by harold223 because: more typos

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join