It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If brexit fails.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If Brexit is carried through according to The People's Vote of 2016

+ The United Kingdom
- None

If not,

+ None
- No United Kingdom.

edit on 22/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: osoespacialpoco

If we do indeed manage to get her in there i recommended filling the thing up with concrete.

Problem solved.

at least have a slit for the pizzas, popadoms and pancakes.

f

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

If she wants a "slit" it should be across her throat.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

If she wants a "slit" it should be across her throat.

surely not a mandingo modification

f

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Naw, just let the madbit bleed out, as her tongue is already close enough to her arse.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Naw, just let the madbit bleed out, as her tongue is already close enough to her arse.

Don't let your nastiness pollute this discussion. Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Every single discussion that involves or surrounds Brexit is already polluted with all sorts.

As to nastiness, i would call it a mercy blow.

What's nasty is needing 3,500 soldiers to protect them from there own people should things turn "Nasty".

Cheers.
edit on 23-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes but you boil it down to personal nastiness. We get it that you don't like the Tories, but why not contribute constructively?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Have the Tories contributed constructively?

Has Mrs May?

Its a crapshow paraphi plain as day.

Canny get much nastier than that.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: osoespacialpoco

The EU is a like a team, you cannot be out of the team and still reap the benefits.
Either you are in the team and share (the good and badsides) or out.

Now, if EU is letting UK leave the EU while still keeping the good sides, then many separatists (Catalunya, etc.) will try and follow, and EU will fall apart.

UK is not forced to stay in the EU.
Actually UK parliament voted to leave the EU, kicked off article 50. EU told UK, once you kick off article 50, there is no going back.
Right now, if UK has still not left the EU, it is because the British PM does not get an OK to go from UK parliament, regarding the agreement she negotiated with EU.
As far as EU is concerned, UK is gone.

As an EU citizen, I would prefer UK to stay in the EU. We are stronger together.
But OK, UK's choice if they want to leave.

EU is not forcing UK to stay.

What also happens is that more and more British people realize that the promise golden times following Brexit are not showing up.
Quite the opposite actually:
Honda is closing its plant in Swindon, Nissan will not bring the next X-Trail model to its Sunderland plant.
Ford mentioned they will have to pull out some production from the UK. Same goes for Airbus.

And regarding democracy, all British citizens who were living outside the UK for 15 years or more were not allowed to vote for the Brexit referendum... not really democratic when a country starts to choose who gets to vote...

My personal understanding of the Brexit (just my opinion here) is that it all started with Cameron looking for the UKIP support, so that he would get more power. Except the referendum backfired.
And the pro-Brexit politicians (Jonhson, Farage) had absolutely no clue what it would take and what it would mean for the UK.
They have also been caught lying.
And now there is a sort of deadlock, of no-position, of foggy situation, because T. May is still trying to increase her power, not really knowing what to do about Brexit.

Last point, which saddens me most, what happens to the Ireland / N. Ireland border?
It took more than 30 years to come together and agree on a peace deal.
EU is proposing to keep the border outside of N.Ireland, to avoid war again.
T. May, who needs the support from the NI unionists, is fully rejecting this solution, and is pushing for a border between Ireland and NI...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

love your pic ("or the other foot gets it").
Perfect image of the Brexit.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Can someone tell why England wants to leave the European Union but wants to remain in a Union with Scotland?. Surely it wouldn't be about control of Scotland and it's Oil and Gas reserves?.
edit on 26-3-2019 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

England wants to remain in a Union with Scotland? It does? Have we had a vote - did I miss that?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I'm just wondering why England wants to take it's country back but remain tied to the 'subsidy junkie' that is Scotland?. Why does England want to hang onto us when the pretext of leaving the EU was supposedly about money?. Nothing whatsoever to do with Migrants.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Are you talking about what the Govt wants or what the English people wants? Personally I voted to leave the EU and given the chance I would vote for Scotland to leave the UK. We don't get to vote on that though. Who mentioned migrants?
edit on 26-3-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Thing is Solo, most of us believe that we have far more in common than what we have that divides us.
And most of us - see how I said most - get along just fine and like that we share common bonds.

Sure, we have the odd squabble and don't always see eye to eye.

But we're better together and pretty formidable when we are united in our resolve.

Nothing whatsoever to do with Migrants.

Why are you trying to tar all English as racist.
As usual you haven't got the balls to come out and say it outright, yet you infer it.
Typical Solo.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The scots have gas?
Who knew?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh yes. They are full of it.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Has an extension been legislated?
Or is the date still looming?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I've been trying to keep up with Brexit but I have no idea what the current status is.... ARe they leaving in April, may or never? do they have a deal now or not?

WHAT IS GOING ON!?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join