It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If brexit fails.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Ever try and get a hotel without a credit card?

Paper money is crap and not worth the paper its printed on.

Our bankers saw to that sometime last century.

Their won't be any kind of significant nuclear exchange, as there is simply no profit nor spoils of war to be had from a radioactive slag heap that will glow in the dark for the next 10,000 years.

Fukushima. Book of Revelation 16:3 where a third of world water turns bitter, and everything that drinks it dies. Hmmm, Fukushima turns the entire Pacific Ocean radioactive (Bitter) and everything that drinks it dies (of Cancer).

The bankers saw it coming because Lucifur pulls their strings every second of every day. Especially that secluded bank in Switzerland who are probably operated by fallen seraphs (lol).

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: osoespacialpoco

The UK is no longer a sovereign nation and not a single shot was fired.

We're still fighting. We have traitors within, but the people of Britain are not done yet.

As The Gambler would say, you gotta know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em.

Or when to call them.

Aye.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Whos Lucifur?

Is that the Scottish devil?

You mean Lucifer.

Like i said mate all prophecy is self-fulfilling.

And just like the Bible "they" use it as a tool to indoctrinate and control, through fear, the stupid and gullible of our world, as unfortunate as the case may be.
edit on 21-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

And know when to run.

Need to finish the tune mate.

Problem is, when the music stops, there are not enough chairs, nevermind food and medical supplies without the EU.

“MHRA is aware that companies who market pharmaceuticals in the EU and UK will need to plan and make decisions
in advance of the UK’s departure from the EU in March 2019.

“We have reached agreement on the terms of an implementation period from March 30 2019 to December 31 2020.
During this time, the UK will no longer be a member state, but market access will continue on current terms.

www.pharmacy.biz...

epp and mhra already sorted out agreements. someone else is stockpiling or is this a fouler play afoot?

as for food, well if they are prepared to withhold perishables from these shores they be shooting themselves in the shins.

f.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

Brexit so far, in all its glory and entirety, amounts to not just shooting themselves in the shins.

It's more been like blowing off both kneecaps and then somehow also managing to perform a Kurt Cobain ta boot.

You need to really try hard to screw something up at that level of magnitude.

Takes skills to be honest. LoL
edit on 21-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Ever try and get a hotel without a credit card?

Paper money is crap and not worth the paper its printed on.

Our bankers saw to that sometime last century.

Their won't be any kind of significant nuclear exchange, as there is simply no profit nor spoils of war to be had from a radioactive slag heap that will glow in the dark for the next 10,000 years.

Fukushima. Book of Revelation 16:3 where a third of world water turns bitter, and everything that drinks it dies. Hmmm, Fukushima turns the entire Pacific Ocean radioactive (Bitter) and everything that drinks it dies (of Cancer).

The bankers saw it coming because Lucifur pulls their strings every second of every day. Especially that secluded bank in Switzerland who are probably operated by fallen seraphs (lol).

Hmmm, but That didn't happen in Japan so this is complete bull#.

Sorry to say.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
People forget stuff quickly. Regardless, the UK has friends. The US, Australia and New Zealand to name just three. This will not change after Brexit. One for all and all for one. Even alone, I doubt anyone would challenge the UK politically except for the EU globalist propagandists.

Try telling an American that they can't have guns and hot-dogs. Try telling an Aussie that they can't throw another shrimp on the barbecue. Try telling a New Zealander that they can't do whatever it is that New Zealanders like to do. We'll be there to back them up with cups of tea and moral and military support as they did us in the past....this was going somewhere but I lost the plot.

Oh yeah. # the EU. We will fight them on the beaches...they won't get far.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Whos Lucifur?

ever wondered if Yahushua is wanting to know who accepts a spelling mistake and who might be serious in their responses ?
Try Lucifuhrer for a more appropriate alias.

Lucifer has a game plan to obey, Word for Word, and wow, that little cherub obeys His Words every day.

And just like the Bible "they" use it as a tool to indoctrinate and control, through fear, the stupid and gullible of our world, as unfortunate as the case may be.

So why not introduce the NWO, free alien technology, free energy back in the 50's after Roswell ?
Imagine all the smiley faces if peasants had access to free alien technology, via taking the Mark in the Right hand.

Ummmm. it never happened did it; because God ordered Lucifer not to do it back then. That Cherub is programmed as well. He is just too arrogant to admit it.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Just a joke mate im dyslexic myself.

Brexit has about as much to do with war in heaven as it does the Moon. LoL

Mate, if alien technology were ever to be handed out to the masses(if it even exists and is in our possession), they would be queuing up in droves to receive the stuff. LoL

It's not Gods orders that are in question, its bawbags like Mays that are the point of contention.

Lets stick to reality eh, because the politicians sure don't. LoL

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
People seem to forget most of the crap we buy is from China/Asia.
Germany's economy will take a serious hit if we don't buy cars and tech.
We have the best fishing grounds in the world. If # comes to shove we turn Pescetarian.

The EU needs us to launder their money through the City Of London banking system.
See how the banks all said they were going to leave the UK then changed their minds?

As I've said in other threads the EU is dead we're just waiting for the gravestone to arrive.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Boo Hoo... I put a notice in that i was leaving the Golf club but they said I wouldn't be allowed use the course and shower facilities after leaving unless I paid the same as all non-members.

It's a travesty of justice I tell ye. Pure Raging so I am.

The EU is doing what's in the best interests of the other 27 member states. Deal with it.

In 2016 17.2 million people were conned by over a decade of Media spin. Conned by Farage, by Johnson. Conned by buffoons never ending lies and anti-EU, anti-immigrant rhetoric. They let themselves be conned by poundshop Con men.

Like lemmings they are jumping off a cliff edge and in doing so are dragging the massive majority of the people of the UK with them. And they appear to be delighted as they do...You lost, We won, get over it!

Does anyone really expect the other 27 members states to be the ones who should attempt to break our fall, talk us out of it for the umpteenth time?.

# me, The EU just extended our stay for a few months more in the hope we get our # together.

The days of the Empire are over. Britain is just a small fish in a very large pond, A pond with bigger and more powerful predators lying in wait. Maybe we should have stayed with the Shoal. Everyone is about to pick our bones clean.

edit on 21-3-2019 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Remainers are in my opinion traitors and if the UK is still in the EU after the brexit deadline then they are collaborators!

To me thats way too extreme.

over 16 million people voted to remain and many of us have some justifiable concerns about how we are leaving and believe that a second referendum should be had because of the crisis Brexit has put us in. Many of us see it as a patriotic duty to defend the country by ensuring that Brexit does not damage the UKs economic standing or the quality of life for future generations. To call us "traitors" isn't just unfair but also entirely untrue. We believe a second referendum is the democratic way to sort out this mess once and for all, now while you may disagree with us on that, thats fine, but we all have opinions on this matter and calling people out as traitors for not subscribing to your own political opinion just seems rather arrogant.

We might disagree, but I think often it is forgotten that many in the UK still want to remain part of the EU and this plan to leave with either Mays deal or a hard no-deal Brexit leaves us feeling forgotten. It did not have to be this way, there were other options that would have been a bit of a compromise there is no reason why would could not have agreed to a Norway Style deal or something similar instead what we are going to be left with is leaving under WTO trade rules.

I think all this talk of foreign rule and how to force them out is pure hyperbole but on ATS am guessing that I am going to be shot down for this sigh....

Sad times.
say for a moment that they did hold a second referendum, and the results came back the same... what then? It changes nothing from now just with a bunch more money pissed away in the process. But what if the vote does change? Are you going to allow a third referendum since the second would only confuse the issue (since now another group feels shafted)? When does it stop? When do people accept that the majority have spoken already?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: looneylupinsrevenge

Remainers are in my opinion traitors and if the UK is still in the EU after the brexit deadline then they are collaborators!

over 16 million people voted to remain and many of us have some justifiable concerns about how we are leaving and believe that a second referendum should be had because of the crisis Brexit has put us in. Many of us see it as a patriotic duty to defend the country by ensuring that Brexit does not damage the UKs economic standing or the quality of life for future generations. To call us "traitors" isn't just unfair but also entirely untrue. We believe a second referendum is the democratic way to sort out this mess once and for all, now while you may disagree with us on that, thats fine, but we all have opinions on this matter and calling people out as traitors for not subscribing to your own political opinion just seems rather arrogant.

We might disagree, but I think often it is forgotten that many in the UK still want to remain part of the EU and this plan to leave with either Mays deal or a hard no-deal Brexit leaves us feeling forgotten. It did not have to be this way, there were other options that would have been a bit of a compromise there is no reason why would could not have agreed to a Norway Style deal or something similar instead what we are going to be left with is leaving under WTO trade rules.

I think all this talk of foreign rule and how to force them out is pure hyperbole but on ATS am guessing that I am going to be shot down for this sigh....

Sad times.
say for a moment that they did hold a second referendum, and the results came back the same... what then? It changes nothing from now just with a bunch more money pissed away in the process. But what if the vote does change? Are you going to allow a third referendum since the second would only confuse the issue (since now another group feels shafted)? When does it stop? When do people accept that the majority have spoken already?

If thought 60 or even 70% vote to remain or leave the it changes everything.

The arguments against it are really flimsy, it’s always the same calls of it being somehow undemocratic or would lead to multiple votes.....neither of which to me are strong enough arguments to say we shouldn’t have one.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: looneylupinsrevenge

Sad times.

If thought 60 or even 70% vote to remain or leave the it changes everything.

The arguments against it are really flimsy, it’s always the same calls of it being somehow undemocratic or would lead to multiple votes.....neither of which to me are strong enough arguments to say we shouldn’t have one.

Sorry but that doesnt make much sense to me. It sounds like you dont want a true vote, you just want people to agree with you. I'm not against that, everyone wants to feel vindicated from time to time. However it is simply not practical. So, what makes your wants more important and the next person's? What makes you think there is a strong enough reason to warrant having a second (and potentially many more) vote on the subject? What invalidates the first? Why cant its outcome stand on it's own?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
All I know is that Winston Churchill wouldn’t be doing all this pussyfooting around. The EU would have been a fading memory two weeks after the original vote.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: osoespacialpoco
The fact that the EU have used economic and political black mail on the UK and have to compel country's means they are not the benign union liberals think they are......

If the EU was so great, surely they would not have punish country's that leave? In fact if it was no wonderful surely the UK would not want to leave and anti EU sentiment not growing in other country's?

The fact is If the UK is forced to stay the UK in my opinion will be under foreign occupation!

What to do if the UK is forced to remain? We need to resist but how?
How to be force out foreign rule in the modern age without violence?
If this all collapses it appears once again Germany will be responsible for another World War..
edit on 21-3-2019 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)
They are exactly like they where in both WW1 and WW2.....
edit on 21-3-2019 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

If it fail's it will likely spawn a freedom movement, also to the extremist members of that movement members of the Troika will become genuine targets but how far they may go in such a situation?, at any rate they would then see the Troika as terrorist dictators whom had overthrown there own democracy.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Lets just park whole pro/anti Brexit thoughts for a moment.

Just think about this form the point of view from the EU and it becomes very clear why they have to make it very hard for the UK to leave.

In all of the EU states their are groups of political eurosceptics who are looking at Brexit as a grand experiment of something they could replicate in their own countries. So if the EU was to let the UK leave, offer them everything we wanted, a nice free-trade agreement with all of the benefits we have just now but no freedom of movement, no having to adhere to all of the EU regulations and no payments to the EU then all of a sudden breaking away from the EU would start to look very attractive. A easy Brexit would embolden these groups, they would gain popularity and before you know it lots of states would be breaking off, seeing that they can get a good deal outside of the EU.

They have to make Brexit as hard as possible because the next time this happened, say, France (they won't) decide one day that they dont want to be part of the EU, then the EU can turn round and say, well look how well that worked out for the UK. For the EU they have to make this as difficult for the UK as possible to act as a deterrent for other eurosceptics within the EU.

Is this wrong, well from the UK perspective it sucks but from the other side this is probably seen as self-preservation. Sure they way the EU are playing this game its going to hit them pretty hard, but its going to hurt the UK a hell of a lot more.

This is why the EU are playing hard ball.

Which is my point.

Any union that has to compel its members to stay is obviosly a pretty #ty union to begin with ...

If they dont want people leaving then they should buck up listen to critism and reform. Something they have repeatedly failed to do.
edit on 22-3-2019 by osoespacialpoco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
They were on the verge of booting Greece out, so there is no prob leaving if you re bad.

personally, Parliment is a bunch of remainer twats who are hoping to scare peeps into another referendum. BUT, what if that fails....again?

Exactly!

We need to stir up such a # storm they will kick us out!

They love free movements so much?

Well millions of brexiters and Euro sceptics from around the EU should descend on Brussels and riot! Sack the EU HQ!
edit on 22-3-2019 by osoespacialpoco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
if this all collapses it appears once again Germany will be responsible for another World War..They are exactly like they where in both WW1 and WW2.....

F* you! This is utter bullcrap and you know it!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join