It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If brexit fails.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The fact that the EU have used economic and political black mail on the UK and have to compel country's means they are not the benign union liberals think they are......

If the EU was so great, surely they would not have punish country's that leave? In fact if it was no wonderful surely the UK would not want to leave and anti EU sentiment not growing in other country's?

The fact is If the UK is forced to stay the UK in my opinion will be under foreign occupation!

Remainers are in my opinion traitors and if the UK is still in the EU after the brexit deadline then they are collaborators!

What to do if the UK is forced to remain? We need to resist but how?
How to be force out foreign rule in the modern age without violence?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: osoespacialpoco

A protest.. walk the streets..
Democracy have fallen
Look at France to see how its done

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

This is similar to what I was thinking.

If the EU were just good people, they would have left the UK leave, and welcomed a trade deal. That deal would have been beneficial to the UK and EU.

Instead they seek to punish the UK for leaving, thus showing they are only interested in maintaining power.

Now if I was a citizen of the UK, why would I want to be under the heel of a group that sougght to punish the UK for wanting to leave?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I voted to leave and I am still waiting for these public servants in office, to do what we the people pay them to do. Get us the hell out of there. If they don`t do what we have asked then to do. Then its about time we sacked the lot of them and booted them out of office. All of them from every party.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
They were on the verge of booting Greece out, so there is no prob leaving if you re bad.

personally, Parliment is a bunch of remainer twats who are hoping to scare peeps into another referendum. BUT, what if that fails....again?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Lets just park whole pro/anti Brexit thoughts for a moment.

Just think about this form the point of view from the EU and it becomes very clear why they have to make it very hard for the UK to leave.

In all of the EU states their are groups of political eurosceptics who are looking at Brexit as a grand experiment of something they could replicate in their own countries. So if the EU was to let the UK leave, offer them everything we wanted, a nice free-trade agreement with all of the benefits we have just now but no freedom of movement, no having to adhere to all of the EU regulations and no payments to the EU then all of a sudden breaking away from the EU would start to look very attractive. A easy Brexit would embolden these groups, they would gain popularity and before you know it lots of states would be breaking off, seeing that they can get a good deal outside of the EU.

They have to make Brexit as hard as possible because the next time this happened, say, France (they won't) decide one day that they dont want to be part of the EU, then the EU can turn round and say, well look how well that worked out for the UK. For the EU they have to make this as difficult for the UK as possible to act as a deterrent for other eurosceptics within the EU.

Is this wrong, well from the UK perspective it sucks but from the other side this is probably seen as self-preservation. Sure they way the EU are playing this game its going to hit them pretty hard, but its going to hurt the UK a hell of a lot more.

This is why the EU are playing hard ball.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

the veneer of democracy is frayed and bubbling. what happens in the coming weeks will determine future considerations.

the failure of democracy will, I fear, sadly bring about martial law and government thumbs and hammers onto those wishing for a better future instead of sucking the political tied-in spoonful of faeces we have been under with muppets of the highest order.

fea

f.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Remainers are in my opinion traitors and if the UK is still in the EU after the brexit deadline then they are collaborators!

To me thats way too extreme.

over 16 million people voted to remain and many of us have some justifiable concerns about how we are leaving and believe that a second referendum should be had because of the crisis Brexit has put us in. Many of us see it as a patriotic duty to defend the country by ensuring that Brexit does not damage the UKs economic standing or the quality of life for future generations. To call us "traitors" isn't just unfair but also entirely untrue. We believe a second referendum is the democratic way to sort out this mess once and for all, now while you may disagree with us on that, thats fine, but we all have opinions on this matter and calling people out as traitors for not subscribing to your own political opinion just seems rather arrogant.

We might disagree, but I think often it is forgotten that many in the UK still want to remain part of the EU and this plan to leave with either Mays deal or a hard no-deal Brexit leaves us feeling forgotten. It did not have to be this way, there were other options that would have been a bit of a compromise there is no reason why would could not have agreed to a Norway Style deal or something similar instead what we are going to be left with is leaving under WTO trade rules.

I think all this talk of foreign rule and how to force them out is pure hyperbole but on ATS am guessing that I am going to be shot down for this sigh....

Sad times.

edit on 21-3-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: osoespacialpoco

What to do if the UK is forced to remain? We need to resist but how?
How to be force out foreign rule in the modern age without violence?

It is a Spiritual test from GOD Almighty

Do you want to be with Jesus Christ or a bunch of cowards / traitors (UK / EU) respectively.

Remainers are Nazi Brown Shirts. Look at their flags. Black & Red, exactly like Nazi Germany 1937.

Seriously, God has accepted those Brits (Cornish / Brekans) of Celtic birth that want to rebuild His World according to His Works and not the NWO will be given appropriate paths to lead them back to England and one day RETAKE control after the 7 Year Tribulation.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I appreciate your perspective osotc, however there is a growing consensus that all is not well within our very own parliamentary system and I do very much hope the career elite lose sleep over this.

the pain they have already imposed on the vulnerable of these shores will not be forgiven nor forgotten.

steven biko comes to mind.........'you can blow out a candle but you can't blow out a fire, once the flames begin to catch the wind will blow them higher' p.gabriel.

fea

f.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

"If brexit fails"

Don't you mean when Brexit fails?

I mean if the last two years run up and implementation is anything to go by then we are in for a nefarious treat or two, thats a given.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Whatever happens happens. We have zero control.
I think it's all a distraction anyway.
When was the last time we were better off? I've forgot.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

I totally agree from the point of view that parliament has totally messed this one up, I think that the only thing that Brexit has truly united the country on is that our political establishment stinks.

They should have sorted this out way before now, its an embarrassment to see our PM running to the EU with her tail between her legs to beg for more time because politicians couldn't get the job done properly. She knew way back in November/December her deal wasn't going to pass but she delate and delayed. I think that would have been the time to hold indicative votes and take it from there.

I personally think that remaining in the EEC would have been able to get a pass in parliament but she has been so heavily influenced by the ERG that would never have happened.

Whole thing is a total mess and it pisses me off.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt
the failure of democracy will, I fear, sadly bring about martial law and government thumbs and hammers onto those wishing for a better future

NAZI Germany sums it all up.

The UK Reminers are NAZI brownshirts. They have their purpose and once they are of no more use, the NWO Hitler will terminate them ALL.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

What a load of nonsensical twaddle!

I'm a remainer, and I'm no Nazi thank you very much.
edit on 21-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

What kind of utter BS is that your spouting mate?

I am a Remainer, no a nazi

Think you might have struggled a little in history class were you one of those lads that dropped it in third year to go look at rocks in geography or something?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"If brexit fails"

Don't you mean when Brexit fails?

I mean if the last two years run up and implementation is anything to go by then we are in for a nefarious treat or two, thats a given.

are you suggesting that the government or parliament are preparing to fail brexit or failing to prepare for brexit?

f.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Remainers are traitors, just sheeple who want to be ruled by the EU. The EU has caused the huge wealth divide, mass immigration driving down wages due to excess supply and driving up house prices due to excess demand. The EU made us poor. We don't even get duty free goods if we holiday in the EU now but companies don't have to pay import tariffs. The winners are company owners and big corporations.

The country voted leave now just get on and leave!

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

Six of one, half dozen of the other, i suppose.

I'm suggesting the level of inept bullcrap displayed thus far by both sides has to contain a measure of design.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

If the EU was so great, surely they would not have punish country's that leave?

It's not that simple , if we're given an easy ride and allowed to leave under favourable terms that would set a precedent for any malcontent country to leave with ease , then where would the "Union" be.

We must be made to suffer so others fear the consequences should they decide to leave.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join