It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS is defeated - So they Syrian refugees are being sent back, right?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: seeker1963
I've often said that Democrat's and Republican's always agree on two things.......war and pay increases.

Got that right! Only things they disagree on are issues to further divide us...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
You said something about knowing people who fled for religious reasons and they "couldn't" go back. I asked why more or less.

Because their homes were taken by the government when the family was being persecuted.

Since you say they can't go back, then obviously you don't mind if they set up their "Sharia" zone next door to you, in between where you live and the town you live in (unless you live in town/city) - then let's say you'll now have to give them a wide birth b/c you aren't welcome.

Why would they set up a 'Sharia zone'? Again, WTF are you on about?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Not sure what you're getting at, the asylum process exists as part of the State Department, they felt that the people I were referring to had a legitimate reason to come to the United States. If you don't like the policy speak to your Congressional representatives.

Lumping domestic issue into this isn't exactly proving anything other than you think we can only do one thing at a time and they all need to be mutually exclusive.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I get your point, but is it really the peoples fault they have a corrupt regime ? And who do you think helped create that corrupt regime...There will be a Western friendly leader installed and then they have their way. Plus they can have US military bases there now and no one can say jack about it.

The other side of this is I totally agree with you about the trojan horse plot. Gaddafis guy warned of this. I think is part of their plan too. They rule through chaos. Flood the countries with people from other countries and you inevitably will get a culture clash of some kind. They want us out on the streets fighting each other ; Then they can justify all manner of new rules.
Problem reaction solution.
Who wouldn't want armed drones with machine guns flying the streets at night preventing trouble, if all around you was chaos and violence.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
How's it going for the heroes of democracy in the Black Sea and also in the city of Tyumen ?
Not so well ..... ?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I saw this video and as I am a "verify" kind of gal (before I spread misinformation) I checked into this. Here is an article debunking this as being Muslim housing. I am a full supporter of sending them back, btw.

Debunked

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Don't worry though. Kirsten Gillibrand wants illegals to get Social Security so everything will be just fine....

Why talk about the crumbs. The cake has left the table.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
EU royals of Sweden , Denmark and the Netherlands were running terrorists in Tyumen a few days ago. They have been placed in there , ready to strike the city with bombs. All brainwashed at the prison/brainwashing camps which are secretly used to train terrorist migrants while they live in the EU.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join