It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS is defeated - So they Syrian refugees are being sent back, right?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If not, why not?

Take a look at what is happening in WV, it's atrocious. I thought Syria was a secular country. They didn't practice Sharia, but supposedly this new community is planning for it.? Now IDK if that is really the plan, but that is what is being said in the video. So if they weren't part of ISIS (the refugees) then why are they planning on following Sharia? Was this the trojan horse that we all warned everyone against?

How do you all feel about this? Refugee status is temporary and the war is over, so it's time to go home.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

ISIS isn't the only issue citizens may have had over there, the Assad regime is notably hostile to other groups, plus there is religious internecine violence, violence against homosexuals and ethnic violence, all not perpetrated by ISIS and in some cases by state actors. It really isn't that simple in a place that screwed up.

edit on 21-3-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

lol, watched the same video today. Don't worry though. Kirsten Gillibrand wants illegals to get Social Security so everything will be just fine....

Time for our government officials who took an Oath to Uphold the Constitution upon their election victory to also be held on charges for lying under Oath?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It's time for people to stand together and bring this country to a stop. No more handouts, welfare, refugees, new citizens, etc. NOTHING. Everyone on the right, libertarians, etc should stop working and withhold taxes until the government listens to the people they work for. Right now, taxes are funding a terrorist government (the liberals who have entrenched themselves in local, state and fed gov). They always demand more $ and keep giving worse results. If they were employees, they'd been fired (yes I know they are employees, but they don't act that way).

If everyone on the right decided to stand together, picket social services & government offices, etc, maybe we'd see what would happen. A few trucks could shut down entire high ways and when one gets towed away, another can take it's place. The problem is that the right doesn't have billionaire backers paying them to protest, paying for their transport and housing. Maybe that will change though.
edit on 3 21 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
Everyone on the right, libertarians...

Don't expect Libertarians to support anything the right does just like we don't support the left.

The Republicans are just as responsible for blowing our budget up as the Democrats. The budget has never gone done under any Republican controlled Congress.

And don't even try the bull argument that it went up less, that's like saying you kicked someone in the nuts but not as hard as the first guy.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The problem is, in the meantime of the “things are very complicated to do something about it” resources are being used and that could be used somewhere else.

It isn’t the long-term solution, but I believe it is something the majority could benefit for.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
The problem is, in the meantime of the “things are very complicated to do something about it” resources are being used and that could be used somewhere else.

It isn’t the long-term solution, but I believe it is something the majority could benefit for.

Not sure what you're getting at, asylum is a thing and it's authorized by the government. I personally know people who fled Syria during the last regime for religious reasons and they cannot go back, ever. They are now United States citizens so it can be a long term solution.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I would never say one party isn't responsible for the debt, but I can say that something drastic needs to be done about it. The gov won't listen unless it becomes hell for them.

As far as libertarians, you don't think a lot of them would stand with conservatives when it comes to stopping things like welfare for illegals, sending illegals home, creating a bill that guarantees NO refugee or their spawn get citizenship unless they go through some TBD process, steps & qualifications & also agree on deportation should they not meet the goals?

I want to know why I had to follow the rules in school, college and work on threat of being thrown out, or the police called if it was something really bad, but all these outsiders get the royal treatment and everyone has to tiptoe around them? Many of them would spit on the flag if they could, we've seen it. I might have been "rebellious" but I still followed the rules 99.89% of the time and never invaded a country or disrespected people from another country or people in my own country.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

If not, why not?

Take a look at what is happening in WV, it's atrocious. I thought Syria was a secular country. They didn't practice Sharia, but supposedly this new community is planning for it.? Now IDK if that is really the plan, but that is what is being said in the video. So if they weren't part of ISIS (the refugees) then why are they planning on following Sharia? Was this the trojan horse that we all warned everyone against?

How do you all feel about this? Refugee status is temporary and the war is over, so it's time to go home.

The refugees need to go home if the threat is gone. There's no need for them to be here.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
How many people are you talking about? IIRC, I thought Christians in Syria actually liked Assyad. Was that correct or mis-reporting? Is it these people you are talking about?

I want to know why people would be following Sharia when Sharia wasn't the law of the land in Syria (except in ISIS controlled areas). From where I sit, these would be ISIS sympathizers and they need to be shipped out if that is the case, or were we not really fighting ISIS?

Are you going to be happy if a Sharia No-Go zone pops up next door or between your house and your town (so you can't go through and have to drive 20 mins out of your way)? If they are allowed in WV, why not next door to you?

I'm not trying to be argumentative, I'm trying to find out where you stand and see how you see it.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The Kurdish and Turkish terror campaigns continue. The war isn't over.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

As far as libertarians, you don't think a lot of them would stand with conservatives...

I wouldn't because that would make me a Conservative and I think they are just as bad as Liberals.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Are you going to be happy if a Sharia No-Go zone pops up next door or between your house and your town (so you can't go through and have to drive 20 mins out of your way)? If they are allowed in WV, why not next door to you?

I'm not trying to be argumentative, I'm trying to find out where you stand and see how you see it.

WTF are you on about?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Would you want to go back to Syria ?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This has been going on to some degree for decades with our neighbors from the south. I often wonder how many Escalades with 21" spinners I've bought. I know I've educated more kids than I could ever have, even paid their medical and made sure they had food and roofs over their heads.

Point being, this is nothing new, as long as we have a Micky D's, Walmart and can watch The Kardashian's on cable at 7:00, America is fairly oblivious to it all. It's way past time for Americans to wake up to what's going on around them. But.....shhhhhh, mums the word, if you say anything you will be labeled a racist nazi.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenTrousers

Not my problem and stop trying to make it so. These people allowed their countries to become corrupt third world $hit holes let them go back and fix it or lay in the bed they made.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: OwenTrousers

Not my problem and stop trying to make it so. These people allowed their countries to become corrupt third world $hit holes let them go back and fix it or lay in the bed they made.

I had FOX news on and about 1 to 2 hours ago they "'BROKE LIVE TO OUR REPORTER IN SYRIA" and they had this C$^K wearing a metal helmet ducking aroung as if a bullet was coming to take him out. My jaw dropped! As I have said several times on ATS, I watch FOX for 2 reasons.

1. The don't do SJW BS.
2. They project what the MIC is going to do.

If you think about how the MSM plays the populus, you must be intelligent enough to realize, the only time they ALL AGREE? Is when the MIC wants our men and women to die for a BS conflict.

If Trump insists on attacking Assad, I am pretty much done with him. But for you Marxists out there? I will still cast my vote for him to keep your CRAZY from taking over.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

WTF are you on about?

My post WAS a quote/reply to you, though it didn't show your username...

You said something about knowing people who fled for religious reasons and they "couldn't" go back. I asked why more or less.

Since you say they can't go back, then obviously you don't mind if they set up their "Sharia" zone next door to you, in between where you live and the town you live in (unless you live in town/city) - then let's say you'll now have to give them a wide birth b/c you aren't welcome.

Is that they scenario you would like to have? A Sharia no-go zone next door to you? If not, why not?

Now if you can't make sense of the post (you often seem to conveniently "not understand" people posts when a direct question is put to you), then answer what I just wrote above. Are you comfortable with a Sharia zone popping up right next door to you and you not being allowed to enter it (and it's not private property)?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

ISIS isn't the only issue citizens may have had over there, the Assad regime is notably hostile to other groups, plus there is religious internecine violence, violence against homosexuals and ethnic violence, all not perpetrated by ISIS and in some cases by state actors. It really isn't that simple in a place that screwed up.

Sounds like a bad weekend in Chicago.

So, basically they can never go back because it will never be perfect enough for them to be able to do anything for themselves except suffer and be miserable, no matter how much aid, weapons, etc we give them.

Cause theres violence against homosexuals that means nobody can go back, its basically Chernobyl.

Once that problem is solved then it will be lack of clean water and lack of hospitals and all the stuff they're now used to.

We should just make room and start importing everyone from the 3rd world who doesnt have enough food to eat, or clean water or access to medicine, or the people are violent... Doesnt seem fair to give preferential treatment to some.

l hear Christians are having a heckuva time down in, what is it, Afrika? Yeah... those fellows from Boko Harem are really giving them the business, Augie! What say we rescue them, huh?

I'm not sure what we tell the homeless vets or the people living in Flint or people dealing with gang violence right here in America... but, hey, it all sounds real good on paper and it a golden photo opportunity, the media is just gonna love this, were gonna play R Kelly "I believe I can fly" and EVERYTHING. The Works.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
I've often said that Democrat's and Republican's always agree on two things.......war and pay increases.

<<   2 >>

join