It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm looking to expand our horizons and help bring about a new awakening in humanity.
I would also settle for some gentle information sharing.
I am a Capricorn, 5'11, with a thirst for knowledge.
Am I doing it right ?

I've been hovering over this site for many years blah blah blah now I'm dipping my toe.

I've seen a few weird things up close, "ufos", ghosts and had a bizzare experience I belive to be on going, that I may be able to find others on here who have had the same. In time I'll seek that out. Probaly when I get the gift of posting a message from the ATS gods. Very good idea, stops (most) dicks I presume. Is dicks a swear word ? Are we allowed to swear in a non directional way ? I didn't capitalise it so it seems less threatening, I could always have whacked a capital on there and claimed I was refering to my bias of people called Dick, but again with the capital it may have become tangled in a Web of confusion.
My phone keyboard has automatically capitalised "Web".

I am struggling to understand how the whole thing works, as we all are. But one thing I know is together we are stronger.

Toe dipped.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenTrousers

Well, you seem to be in the correct place.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Welcome to the FREAK SHOW, Owen
thanks for emerging from the fog.

I am a Capricorn, 5'11, with a thirst for knowledge.

This sounded like the introductory sentence for a dating profile (hehe) hope you enjoy your time here and find what you're looking for

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

When you get enough posts in, you can make a thread about your weird experiences.

Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Comment on things. Anything. A wet dog. A rabbit. Aliens barbecued your alien dog. A few more comments, and you could sale your barbecued alien mammal ribs.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

You Toe dipper

Welcome, toe dipping assures you keep your head above the water

lol
leolady
edit on 22-3-2019 by leolady because: sp

new topics

top topics

join