It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

None of the MSM are reporting on this.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
How did a foreigner procure these weapons?

I have not seen anything about this but the correlation to Australia's single mass shooting that drastically changed their gun laws is too close to what is going on in NZ, and to see it was a Australian in NZ with weapons is strange...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Caroline13456

So what are you saying? OAN is reporting that those people deserved it? No one else is reporting the mosque was radicalized? What does that mean?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

OAN makes FOX look liberal.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I wonder the same thing. There are reports that he may not have acted alone. Eyewitness accounts have stated that at least one maybe two other gunmen were active.

This claim is made in literally every mass shooting event.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

something is wrong with that video.
edit on 3212019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

caught in the quagmire that is our own oh dark thirty... thirty after the hour anyway.
sorry

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Please...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

something is wrong with that video.

How's that Ukraine collusion working out for ya?

I don't think you are ready to give up your Millions, so tread carefully while supporting the "Yang Gang"!

]]]

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Does sound a tad bit "let's start a race war".
Having Wolf in your name too, doesn't really help..

I'm not judging one way or the other, my best friend is called David Alpaca.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

There could be a few things going on here:

- The media could be worried about a Charlie Hebdo styled retribution for reporting on Islamic based stories that make Islam look bad.

- The Directors of many of the News organizations could be hoping to win favor with Islamic followers due the how members of the religion get certain questionable freedoms by Iman's.

- These news organizations could be getting a payoff to not report on these types of stories.

Now let's look at the possibilities of these ideas:

Charlie Hebdo;

After the attack on the News mag, many people started to worry about reporting on stories about Islam since it could visibly lead to that reporters death. The over reacting of the media combined with their inability of cable news networks to push investigators to follow through on their reports adds to this possibility.

Winning Favor;

Sadly this is also a possibility. When we see the deplorable actions of some of the people who are running these news corporations, we can't turn a blind eye to the notion that they could be playing a losing hand here by thinking that they can win favor just so they can enact some kind of guilty pleasure. While it is a possibility I will stress that hopefully this is NOT what's going on, but it is there to reflect on.

Pay Day;

This ones a little weird, and I only put it here since I watched an armored car picking up money at an Islamic Outreach Center (It took a bit of time, like 20 minutes, and yes I watched to see what was going on). Could Islamic groups be fronting sponsorships to major news outlets in order control the narrative on Islam. If this is going on then any of these news stories that we are seeing about Islam/anti-Islam needs to be looked at with more scrutiny then we normally use. This may not see realistic, but sponsors can control what we see on the news more than anything else.

With the events in New Zealand, and this event out of Italy we need to watch closely what's going on globally since it's becoming clear that we aren't being told much about the truth.

"The worse thing that can happen, is being in a war that only one side knows about"
-unnamed German
my grandfather met during WW2-

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Where did I ever say that I thought the conservatives were supporting the liberals ? I said that the MSM could be supporting the conservatives by trying to trigger them into action..

Do I actually believe it ? No.... I think that they are so agenda-driven that it overrides their ability to reason. Because I just don't understand how they cannot see that their extreme bias is only going to turn away anybody that believes in truth and integrity.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I tend to pay attention to what you have to say on these boards. Could you please go to the 4:40 mark on this video and give your thoughts? You don't have to, but found this interesting.

Feel free to send a U2U if you are more comfortable, but I doubt that!

]]]

Gun control, you may have noticed is being pushed worldwide. Especially in british colonies and make no mistake, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Jamaica, etc., are all ***still*** british colonies. They all have governor generals that are viceroys for the monarchy and answer to the control of the City of London (monarchy brand and LLP), so the orders are coming down from the top. MI5/6 and other intel agencies all have bases of operations in each of these countries. There are "manuals" on how to set up false flag events to produce desired and directed results based on hegelian dielectics, just tighter and more refined, read - make the herd go over there by 15% instead of over there by 10%. They have had 60+ years to make these psyops better. These "manuals," considerably more encompassing now, have been in circulation since even before 1964 when the CIA wrote out their plans to take over/annex Canada.

Most people don't know this for sure, but all intel agencies have a vested interest in supporting all other intel agencies, making it a kind of "club" where everybody doesn't get along, but they have a singular goal. Governments are the same way, the left and right facades are actually controlled by exactly the same people, just like the intel agencies. You hear all this bitching and moaning about the other party did this or that and then the alternate party gets in and nothing really changes, except it gets worse. You have to have an "enemy" real or in our case perceived in order to set up control structures to keep the herd in line. And sometimes, the free range tax farm has be trimmed some more, but always more. Tax collection or inflation never goes backward for more than a year.

Look at it this way, if there were no computer viruses, computer anti-virus companies would not exist. If there were no new biological viruses and we had cures, big pharma in its present state would not exist. If there were no competing intel agencies, our and other intel agencies would not exist. If there was no demand for cheap crap from manufacturing in China, Chinese manufacturing in its present state would not exist. This can be applied to almost anything.

I worked for CI in special weapons projects, military strategy (defeating national security systems) and national security infrastructure so I know a bit. I still have my contacts, you're never fully out of the business, because like game of thrones, "we drink and know things" lol. I know of passenger planes blown out of the sky to kill one person, others to stop military cargo and kill one person. I've seen the weapons deals during embargoes inked and controlled by the characters instituting the embargoes, funny stuff (it's all about controlling your "free" market lol).

So, gun control is rapidly ramping up, think 1933 Germany when all the countries in the world went bankrupt and were forced to cowtow to rothschild central banks. Germany didn't, hence it was a set up with a war. World War one, more of the same reasons, it was all about money, otherwise why stick all the banking cartel families on the Olympus, errr, I mean Titanic (again, it's all about controlling your "free" market lol)? How much do you know about who owns the states? You know the lien still isn't paid off and won't be as long as you have a rothschild controlled FED (central bank). We have the same problem in Canada, PE Trudope committed treason in 1973 using the Basil Accord to hand over control of the Canadian economy and currency to foreign nationals ;-)

There is roughly a year till the next big election push in the US where by using fractional voting machines, the globalist handlers will try to install an easily controlled Dem president, like Obama, but even stupider. If that happens, we are less than 5 years away from a totalitarian meritocracy or technocracy with all the surveillance you can't handle. Canada, the second part of the North American equation, for lack of better words is F***ED. It doesn't matter anymore if it is Scheer or Trudope. Trudope has done so much damage it is basically unrecoverable as a nation state without a complete change in the laws governing government. Unfortunately, our "representatives" will not vote to have themselves executed if they commit treason or deliberate criminal acts that effect millions of people detrimentally. That in itself should tell voters where a politicians loyalties lie, especially since they not long ago instituted a law of limitations act on bringing treason charges of three (3) years.

There is no solution to this problem, except an actual non-destructive reset. I haven't figured that part out yet lol.

But I will, if that is the purpose of my character within this reality construct ;-)

ETA: It is difficult to replace an existing population with a new "cheaper" population if the existing population has guns. So, buy guns, train weekly, have picnics and social events with your neighbors, get to know everybody you're protecting and everybody protecting you.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/21.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: ETA

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Wow. Just Wow. This is terrifying. And it resonates with me. I hope you are wrong about Canada. I wish we had a DJT clone on the ticket for later this year. Maybe Sheer could work with him. More and more it seems like he is the only defence between us and the insane globalist agenda being slowly forced on the West and indeed the world. I pray the globalist puppet "child who would be Prime Minister" is done like dinner. Canadians seem sleepy to me while conservative patriots in the U.S. are fast awakening. We need to snap out of it here in the Great White North and take a good look at the writing on the wall.

Blue Wolf

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Scheer is a globalist stooge as well. I don't hold out much hope for Canada, because Scheer will get in and he will have a real majority (not the fake 26% trudope crap), but he won't undo what has to be undone. He'll just kick the can down the road. It will simply delay the inevitable by a few years. Population replacement is on the menu, so gun grabbing is of paramount importance. Like I said in the previous post, our representatives do not represent us, if they did governance would be a lot different. You know, less treason, corruption, criminal behavior, malfeasance, nepotism, etc.

You have to understand how this works though, the globalists pay you off or get you in a compromising position. It appears trudope went to the Aga Khan and Epsteins island. If you grow balls or get a conscience, you get dead, discredited, etc., but the threat is your family will go first (seen this in action before). Because all the intel agencies are involved, you can't run anywhere, you can't hide and eventually you get tired of fighting.

We need a political "killer" in office, a legislative "assassin", no more of this weak, spineless crap that we've had since PE Trudeau, who sold us out and committed treason in 1973. I don't think Trump could even fix Canada.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I was wondering why we haven't seen a parade of funerals and crying relatives on CNN. Was the shooting REAL?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

whatever you say

you all loved fox news a year ago
you too

everything else was fake news biased lol crap to you.
but fox was different

the presidents news network of choice so obviously you all ate it up

but now they suck
theyre left
blah blah

youre all a bunch of clowns.

That is not what happened. Anything can be followed and loved, but when corruption, lies, false witness, etc, is discovered, people are justified in abandoning ship.

Unlike the left and the democrats who continue to hold CNN and the other leftist networks in high regards, no matter what kind of debauchery and dishonesty they conjure up. In fact, the more corrupted and dirty it is, the more the left loves it and calls it their savior.

You want to make a conservative mad you lie to them.
You want to make a liberal democrat mad you tell them the truth.

This is what happened,,,, and continues to happen.

(Class dismissed)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I tend to pay attention to what you have to say on these boards. Could you please go to the 4:40 mark on this video and give your thoughts? You don't have to, but found this interesting.

Feel free to send a U2U if you are more comfortable, but I doubt that!

]]]

You have to be kidding me....in Canada the Government has lied to people for generations and denied them guns....every Canadian has a federal Right to carry a concealed Handgun any time any where they choose....but the PROVINCES ON A CIVIC LEVEL got together and COLLUDED to each produce a Provincial Firearms Officer and Dept then on a Civil level they bastardised LAWS MANY LAWS to work together in EVERY JURISDICTION COLLATERALLY to ILLEGALLY DENY ALL CANAIANS FULLFILLMENT OF THEIR CHARTER RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS....it is criminal and it is collisional.

This is collisional illegal behaviours projected by Civil Governments in bed with Federal Governments all working together to disenfranchise and to disarm the populace of entire COUNTRIES.
edit on 22-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Then this new network will slip or report news with a slant that you all dont agree with and you will cry about that network too.

Yawn

A year ago fox was the gospel

Now a gang of righties dont agree and they suck.

What a joke

Hi matey .. I couldn't agree with you more!
The "left vs right" dichotomy in the US was organised by the (old) PTB but not anymore!

Sadly, the 'mentality' (if you can call it that!) of these people is simple and "Full of half truths" and "Lying by omission" aka "half truths" which are In Fact = Whole lies"

And the 'reason' "The Truth Hurts" is becoz IF you've been "living believing Lies" and suddenly become 'aware of The truth',
you are suddenly plunged into also realizing that "I was Wrong! Big Time!

=> and how many people do you think Are prepared to admit they are/were Wrong"? ESP about their political beliefs? SFA IME!

Also sadly, it seems most American's "support the party their family supports ... just like how most kids 'decide' which NFL/ABL team/s the follow. (esp parents who have been teeling their kids that "these Are the Good guys and those guys Are the Bad guys"). No 'individual consideration of what they stand for' is considered!

Combine that with the fact YouMust 'register' as a Republican Or Democrat and must vote accordingly is beond madness IMO yet you All Do it "becoz I was TOLD to" .... NOT becoz "i decided after much research

As they have used Zero "thought" given to their "ideaology", let alone "critical thinking" .... Instead, it's based on indoctrination from parents and peers ... NOT "considered opinions"

The whole "democracy" thing is Bullsh$t .... the ONLY way to go is a "meritocracy" BUT ..."eqality reeeeeee!!!" will stop that happening

The USA, where the "village Idiot" HAS ALL the "rights" the village dr or lawer has! AND as they're all equal, sheesh we might as well get the butcher to Do your 'open heart surgery' ... and he knows how to cut and slice 'meat' AND he's The Equal to Dr Fantastic, no?

who would You want Doing Your heart surgery, the butcher or the heart surgeons, but remember "we are ALL equal" azccording to the Fanatics is the US!

becoz 90% of people simply DGAF about learning and thinking about "who they support" ,,, the just do The American thang which is to agree with your friends and family and 'don't rock the boat' (unless ou wish to be ostracised"

However, ""The Truth IS True and never changes"" BUT that 90% won't believe The Truth as to them, in their 'limited minds' they equate a political party with a football team ... and

even when their team loses constantly and another team proves themselves to Be The Best team of the year

They're not going to say "the other team Is better and that's why they won

No, they'll say "we was robbed" (of The Title aka POTUS) ""BUT next time we'll Kick their arses to the kerb""

And even when their team loses the next final they'll still be The Best Team ... even when they are NOT (and never will be in this decade!)

Good post TST

edit on 22-3-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: up went down

edit on 22-3-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: duhs

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge that 'Mulsim Bin John' who was killed by US in 2013 was a member of that mosque?

PDF from a while ago about this

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

Then this new network will slip or report news with a slant that you all dont agree with and you will cry about that network too.

Yawn

A year ago fox was the gospel

Now a gang of righties dont agree and they suck.

What a joke

Combine that with the fact YouMust 'register' as a Republican Or Democrat and must vote accordingly is beond madness IMO yet you All Do it "becoz I was TOLD to" .... NOT becoz "i decided after much research

Oh damn nobody ever told me that - I've been independent my whole life!
Seriously where do you get this crap?
edit on 3 22 2019 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join