It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats want to change the rules because they aren’t winning anymore

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Willtell

I thought the Senate was part of the Congress. When did that change?

TheRedneck

Haven't you heard? The Senate was stolen because of gerrymandering.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc
Thank goodness we have a written constitution that isn’t easily changed.

That's why it's become a "living breathing" document so we can find all that stuff it doesn't say in "penumbras and emanations" and still make it say what it clearly does not and get what we want out of it anyhow.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Democrats want to change the rules because they aren’t winning anymore

Mr Reagan just put out a new video about the brains behind "justice democrats" (the puppet masters controlling AOC, Ilhan, Beto etc..) Zack Exley.
Here he is talking about his master plan to 'hack' our Republic through elections.
At 11:35 zack explains. The whole video is MUST WATCH. you can skip first min.

These people are NOT dumb even if the puppets they get elected are.
Sobering stuff.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Haven't you heard? The Senate was stolen because of gerrymandering.

That must be it.

(I was actually hoping he had responded back by embracing your sarcasm... who knows, he still might.)

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well gee, what's not to love about the Democrat Party. Ocasio Cortez wants to tax everyone at 90% and give herself and her radical friends a salary raise.

End sarcasm

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 23-3-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Willtell

I thought the Senate was part of the Congress. When did that change?

TheRedneck
I've heard people on FB floating the "lets get rid of the Senate because it's undemocratic" thing.... I couldn't believe it....

and if they can't get rid of the Senate they will at least try to control it.... TownHall says they want to add DC as a State...townhall.com...

The Ends justify the Means..... Marxism
edit on 23-3-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

They are about to start winning as boomers die off. :-/

I just say be careful what you wish for, you might get it and it is all fun and games until you lose that power to another group that comes long... Then they be screaming for electoral college votes again.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Some irresponsible statements in your op. It would be like me saying republicans want more guns, more mass shootings, more wars, more corporate greed, more white power etc etc you can't make blanket statements about an entire group of people didn't you guys hate it when Hillary called trump supporters a bunch of deplorables?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Democrats want to get rid of cows, because their constituents can't be trusted around them.

According to a Wednesday report, a Mexican national was arrested in Starr County, Texas after he was caught having sex with a cow.
Finish The Wall!: bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Scariest part when trump will be in his 4th year and these people will still be talking impeachment.

They have done nothing for 4 years , but try and change every angle about how a president is elected.

Doesn't change the fact that normal Americans will not go with the dems who have sided with BLM, antifa, LGBTQ, illegal aliens, muslims and hollyweird.

That is you majority democratic party.

Hellz no

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

We're only talking about statement from your candidate slate. So unless you decide to vote third party or not at all, your choices are rather limited at the moment.

Your candidates favor a range of options to try to ensure that the Democrat party regains power in the government and never loses it again. And we're discussing them. Vote for any one of them, and you're voting for these things which more or less means you're complicit with and agree with them too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join