It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC lands Time magazine cover

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Tartuffe

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: neo96
AOC lands Time magazine cover

Rather fitting AOC makes the cover of the same magazine Hitler did.

The same cover Trump faked

Nothing fake about it.

time.com...

Their was everything fake about the Time covers he had hanged at several of his golf clubs...

Trumps fake Time cover

They believe, without evidence, that Trump put it there to deceive others into believing he was Time's person of the year.

I have a mirror that says "Time Person of the Year" on it (I love the Big Lebowski), so when I look at it I see myself on the cover of Time Magazine.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: rickymouse
Looking at her pictures, she almost looks like a wild woman. Her eyes are always wide open, she almost looks manic. I wonder if she is really as manic in real life as she is in politics? I think she is wired to the hill instead of Hilt.

Could be a thyroid problem. First the eyeballs start buggin' then comes the goiter. It would explain a lot of her behavior too.

Yeah, it could be she has thyroid problems. Often thyroid problems are associated with hyponatremia, if she doesn't eat enough salt and drinks piles of water, it can cause problems that can match some of her issues. Too much Iodine, just like not enough, can cause hyperthyroidism which can be associated with bulgy eyes and goiter. That would be similar in symptoms to graves disease but not necessary graves.

Electrolyte balance in the body is very important, a person can feel great then in a few years be all messed up.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The brain trust behind her is pushing her so hard you can smell the desperation, one reason is Trump has shown how to dominate the news cycle good or bad doesn't matter. Think that's one small reason to constantly float Cynthia McKinney 2.0 out there, #2 its a good way to gauge public perception, she is gonna throw wild stuff out there and anything that sticks the Democratic candidates are going to use it as well. She definitely reminds of a bunch of bartenders you know where if you can talk a bunch of BS they can get big tips. Regardless she is perfectly harmless for now.

edit on 21-3-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
double trouble
edit on 21-3-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Well she is hot....but proves the pretty ones are always crazy.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I see ostriches with heads in the sand....
just my variant of seeing dead people
edit on 22-3-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Not pisses off, more like "amazes us" or even terrifies us

Why? Simple... if someone that stupid is any indication of the intelligence of those making laws, well... it is easy to see why things are a garbage-dump like they are today

She is representative of the pandemic stupidity and group-think going on here today

She will eventually make enough people support a knowledge test to vote. Makes sense, too. If you don't have basic knowledge of the issues, civics and a thorough understanding of the Constitution we don't need you voting anyhow.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join