It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC lands Time magazine cover

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: LSU2018

I think the definition fits just fine

She is doing something right.

Made it all the way to congress.

Not bad i say

She's in a NY district that admires the wacky things she proposes. I'm sure she would be popular in some of California's districts, too. But all jokes aside, she's not a phenom, that's just biased TIME magazine being biased which, as I said, isn't shocking or stinging.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: TinySickTears

I love her

Too bad if your white she don't.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
It is all a media ploy for another 'freshman' in Congress....like this...

content.time.com...

They thought he was a phenom, too.

"It is 9 A.M. on a fresh, sunny Saturday in Rockford, Ill., and nearly a thousand people have gathered in the gymnasium at Rock Valley College to participate in a town meeting with their Senator, Barack Obama. It is an astonishingly large crowd for a beautiful Saturday morning, but Obama--whose new book, The Audacity of Hope, is excerpted starting on page 52--has become an American political phenomenon in what seems about a nanosecond, and the folks are giddy with anticipation. "We know he's got the charisma," says Bertha McEwing, who has lived in Rockford for more than 50 years. "We want..." (sorry, I'm not a subscriber so that's all I could see)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Isn't that silly cow being charged with campaign finance violations, embezzlement and fraud? She kind of reminds me of a failed space shuttle launch, gets halfway there and then blows up.

Cheers - Dave

I dont know.

I just wantrd to inform all the righties so i could kick back and read witty comments like yours.

She really pisses off a lot of people on the right.
They get all bunged up and start talking smack and its great.

She's easy to pick on. Green New Deal for instance. Eliminate most cars, planes, and cows while making every building in America into a green energy efficient building. How? I don't know, it's the government's job to figure that part out. Global Warming will end us in 12 years, but if we sign into law, the Green New Deal, it'll only take 15 years to end Global Warming.

Does any of that make sense to you? Serious question. It doesn't make sense to me, but we keep hearing her say things that don't make sense so while you're thinking she pisses us off, she's seen as a non threat that's easy to laugh at and makes the democrat party look bad.

I love the tweet from Greenpeace co-founder Patrick Moore:

“@AOC
Pompous little twit. You don’t have a plan to grow food for 8 billion people without fossil fuels, or get food into the cities. Horses? If fossil fuels were banned every tree in the world would be cut down for fuel for cooking and heating. You would bring about mass death.”

Even the founder of green peace knows the road to hell is paved in good intentions.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm sick. I'm devastated. I'm triggered. I'm appalled. I'm saddened.

You win.

I just can't take it any more. I will just post in the cooking threads and talk about blueberry muffin recipes.

You have struck a mortal blow.

"From hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
-Khan

Join the club. I'll be at the "How to Make the Old 80's favorite 'Choco Bliss' in 18 Easy Steps" Forum if you need a should to cry on.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Rather fitting AOC makes the cover of the same magazine Hitler did.

The same cover Trump faked

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Got anything better than that snip?

link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Well it's fitting it's being released on April the first
When this chick gets exposed for the fruit loop she is this time magazine is going to look stupid for suggesting she was anything but a sideshow freak

Maybe a playboy magazine 😖

I was thinking more "Mad" magazine or National Lampoon. Her dialogue though fits well with The Onion.

Cheers - Dave

link   

Should i post a GD meme?

Speak your language

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Should i post a GD meme?

Don't GD mind if I do.

edit on 21-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Whoa there, skippy. No need to turn emotional and name call when you could've used the same amount of effort to do a quick google search.

You should try adhering to the implied meaning of your avatar pic.

Good day to you.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Nothing fake about it.

time.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Isn't that silly cow being charged with campaign finance violations, embezzlement and fraud? She kind of reminds me of a failed space shuttle launch, gets halfway there and then blows up.

Cheers - Dave

Links to those charges? Any at all keyboard warrior?

link1
link2
link3
link4

More will come, it just depends on who it pisses off next. Anything else couch potato? lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: carewemust

So was Obama ..............

Along with Trump, but I believe he's the only one they tried to portray as evil.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 21-3-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I love her

Every time...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: carewemust

So was Obama ..............

It's probably more of an honor to NOT be on Time's cover.

The Time Magazine curse, lol.

I no right, who in there right mind would want to be on such a crap publication, so vapid in its articles and lacking in its quality of cover stars

Trump was on the Jan. 16, 1989 issue
He shared one cover with Hillary Clinton
One cover photo includes Mike Pence
4 are close-ups of only Trump
3 are of Trump, from the back

thats 10 times he has appeared on Time magazine, is that good or bad for Mr Trump, or is it more chess from the master

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tartuffe

originally posted by: LSU2018

Cheers - Dave

I dont know.

I just wantrd to inform all the righties so i could kick back and read witty comments like yours.

She really pisses off a lot of people on the right.
They get all bunged up and start talking smack and its great.

She's easy to pick on. Green New Deal for instance. Eliminate most cars, planes, and cows while making every building in America into a green energy efficient building. How? I don't know, it's the government's job to figure that part out. Global Warming will end us in 12 years, but if we sign into law, the Green New Deal, it'll only take 15 years to end Global Warming.

Does any of that make sense to you? Serious question. It doesn't make sense to me, but we keep hearing her say things that don't make sense so while you're thinking she pisses us off, she's seen as a non threat that's easy to laugh at and makes the democrat party look bad.

I love the tweet from Greenpeace co-founder Patrick Moore:

“@AOC
Pompous little twit. You don’t have a plan to grow food for 8 billion people without fossil fuels, or get food into the cities. Horses? If fossil fuels were banned every tree in the world would be cut down for fuel for cooking and heating. You would bring about mass death.”

Even the founder of green peace knows the road to hell is paved in good intentions.

I haven't seen that yet, I guess the news stations and ATS lefties don't care about AOC's tweets. He's 100% correct.

Pompous little twit he says, LMFAO!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tartuffe

Nothing fake about it.

time.com...

Their was everything fake about the Time covers he had hanged at several of his golf clubs...

Trumps fake Time cover

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Should i post a GD meme?

Speak your language

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join