It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's here - The Mueller Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Why are you lying to people? The Mueller Report is NOT here!

Are you so despeate to get a thread started that you must resort to bullcrap to do it?

Pathetic, and I hope ATS consigns this to the dust bin.

a reply to: Tempter

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Caroline13456

I know right? Thread title is Fake News

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Knew nothing was going to come of this. The only difference here is that we've already been seeing the media and former fans of the Russia Collusion fake out attack those who were investigating. They started to question Mueller a few weeks back on CNN, MSNBC and a few websites I read (yes I dabble the darkside lol). We will now start to see him being attacked and hear rumours from unnamed sources (CNNs favouirte) that Mueller was paid off or (insert new scary bad guy) or Trump/Putin have something on Mueller lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It is going to be extremely amusing when it does come out and both sides are disappointed

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caroline13456
Why are you lying to people? The Mueller Report is NOT here!

Are you so despeate to get a thread started that you must resort to bullcrap to do it?

Pathetic, and I hope ATS consigns this to the dust bin.

Not before you get a star outta me.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I was just rattling your cage a little. I think you folks across the pond call it taking the.....out of you.I meant no serious ill will.

I've seen the grief you take sometimes, and you generally handle it pretty well. That's why I took the liberty of needling you about it.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The report was transferred from Bob Mueller to Attorney General William Barr a few minutes ago. There's no telling when it will be made available to the public.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The report was transferred from Bob Mueller to Attorney General William Barr a few minutes ago. There's no telling when it will be made available to the public.

Yeah yeah, so I was a whole 24 hours early. Sorry.

*Edit

I should add that this was GOING to go down yesterday but Barr decided to call Mueller and tell him to hold off until today.

No, I won't tell you how I know this.
edit on 22-3-2019 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Actually, the transfer from Mueller to Barr was made a few days ago. That's why Barr's letter/statement on the Report was all ready to go at 5:01pm today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join