It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's here - The Mueller Report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
You may be disappointed by the Mueller report

NBC News

Feb. 14, 2019, 11:11 AM CST
By Ken Dilanian
WASHINGTON — Millions of Americans are waiting for Robert Mueller to give them the final word on whether the Trump campaign conspired with the 2016 Russian election interference effort — and whether their president is under the influence of a foreign adversary.

Millions of Americans may be sorely disappointed.

Unless Mueller files a detailed indictment charging members of the Trump campaign with conspiring with Russia, the public may never learn the full scope of what Mueller and his team has found — including potentially scandalous behavior that doesn't amount to a provable crime.

Ladies and Gentleman, the charade is over. Something is afoot today. Be ready to hear the truth after years of lies.

AP still being defiant

Trump says public should see ‘ridiculous’ Mueller report

AP News
48 minutes ago

President Donald Trump said he believes special counsel Robert Mueller’s report should be released to the public, even as he disparaged its very existence as “ridiculous.”

“Let it come out, let people see it,” Trump told reporters Wednesday. “Let’s see whether or not it’s legit.”

Mueller is expected to present a report to the Justice Department any day now outlining the findings of his nearly two-year investigation into Russian election meddling, possible collusion with Trump campaign officials and possible obstruction of justice by Trump.

Mueller is required to produce a confidential report that at a minimum explains decisions about who was and was not prosecuted. Attorney General William Barr is then expected to produce his own report for Congress and has said he wants to make public as much of Mueller’s findings as he can under the law.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a coordinated release for a reason. Something is happening TODAY.
edit on 21-3-2019 by Tempter because: adding AP source

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Well a week ago trump said there should be no Muller report, this week, after his AG determined what could be released, he went on TV and said Muller should release the report.

What do you think is happening here...

Of course people will just believe what they want.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Ummm, is that from February 14th?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: elkabong57

Thread reported. Wrong Title and Wrong Forum.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Anyone else think it would be a total travesty for the American public to have been put through all of this, have not only had all these tax dollars spend on the investigation but had the lingering questions about Russia in their mind for almost three years only for them to not make the full report public?

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Trump said there should be no Mueller Report because there should have never been a Mueller investigation in the first place - not that Mueller shouldnt release his actual report. As usual, Trumps words get taken out of context by selective editing and selective airing of sound bites.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: elkabong57

The first is, but is being referenced again today by DrudgeReport. Something is going down. When Drudge says "developing" there is new info coming.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Did I steal your stars or something?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You may be disappointed by the Mueller report

Nope, but definitely disappointed in how misleading this threads title is!

No report here nor anywhere yet!

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Um... yeah... lots of things are going to happen today.

What exactly do you expect or think is happening today? What do think the purpose is for the "coordinated release"?

Either way, I won't be disappointed because I expect nothing practical or productive to come from the release of the report, just as nothing practical or productive has come from the investigation.

I'm happy to be proven wrong though...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Muellers time of delay is over, the time to start watching his back is upon him as the left aren't going to like this. They've been telling us "not much longer and Trump will be in prison" since November 2016.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Screw Mueller.

Screw the 'report'.

Screw them all for wasting our time for three years because Team whackamole lost the last election.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I’m so sick of “here comes the Meuller report”...

This guy is like axl rose...be on time for once, Robert!!!

-Chris

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It's here - The Mueller Report

But Amazon says the book is released March 26th 😆

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I hope you're going to be okay when it comes out. I'm sure you'll need some support.

Spend some time with family and friends. Take a long walk. It'll all be a memory some day.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Watch for the thread I start later today about #1 Prosecutor Andrew Weismann being removed from the Mueller team last week. Would appreciate your valuable input.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So, NBC news is disappointed because the Meuller report will probably not contain any unproven or substantuated information. Another words, it will conclude that there was no knowingly done collusion by anyone in the Trump administration, so the press will not be able to twist this possibly.

Sure, Trump is a big businessman that used Ad Hominum techniques to build his empire. The Democrats and most congressmen use similar techniques, using Ad Hominum is not illegal, in fact our government infrastructure uses it continually in every program. Colleges like Harvard accentuate using it to many of their students as a way to step on heads to climb the ladder. so do many other colleges and same with Military officer training.

The heads of News agencies are good at using Ad hominum techniques, twisting things in a way so they are still legal but are immoral because it is fake news. They have high priced lawyers to protect the MSM networks, and of course good Liability insurance to cover lawsuits.

The heads of many beaurocratic agencies have insurance to cover liability from lying, broad form liability insurance covers this, personal liability insurance is required by some jobs. That way the agency itself is not liable, something that can jeoplardize funding. But the agency often covers the cost of personal liability insurance for the head of the agency.

I had friends who were in those positions over the years, we discuss things like that.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Of course people will just believe what they want.

The irony...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I hope you're going to be okay when it comes out. I'm sure you'll need some support.

Spend some time with family and friends. Take a long walk. It'll all be a memory some day.

HAHA!

Its funny because as critical as I am of Trump the whole Russia thing isn't something I have been particularly big on for ages now. My stance for a long time now has always been that I was going to wait until we see the report to make up my mind on just how involved Trump himself has was in any Russian collusion (if the report confirms it). I think the whole thing has became just too messy on both sides for anyone to accurately say "Trump worked with the Russians" or "Trump never even spoke to a Russian" during the campaign.

I get quite a few posts like this from members, I understand where it comes from, really I do, but that is honestly my stance.

Did Trump collude with the Russians? I honestly dont know, I think he might have done but am holding out for the final report before I draw any definite conclusions.

If we don't get the full report then I guess I will be left wondering.
edit on 21-3-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join