It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quote button not working.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well none of them are working, excuse my lack of technical know how but those useful buttons at the top of the text box when typing a reply or thread, yeah, not working. Every time I try to use one the page freezes and I have to refresh it, wiping everything I have written and need to start again. I don't know if this is the latest bug on ATS or if its just me so has anyone else been experiencing this?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Well none of them are working, excuse my lack of technical know how but those useful buttons at the top of the text box when typing a reply or thread, yeah, not working. Every time I try to use one the page freezes and I have to refresh it, wiping everything I have written and need to start again. I don't know if this is the latest bug on ATS or if its just me so has anyone else been experiencing this?

Nope, not me.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I just noticed that it seems to have stopped might have just been a glitch but I was trying for a good 10 mins

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

"Matrix. Glitch there is."
-Yoda

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I just tried, they seem to be working for me.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"Matrix. Glitch there is."
-Yoda

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

I just tried, they seem to be working for me.

Yeah like I said above seems fine now but honestly for about 10 mins it was doing it every time, I tried using different forums, closing my browser, didn't seem to work.

Probably just a glitch either with myself or ATS fixed now so not an issue.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Always something eh.

Especially when things seem to not be going your way 😎

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Carewemust pointed this out and I've noticed there's something to it.

every hour between :27 and :32~ the site is a bit slow. He said for backup purposes, but whatever the case I've noticed that my posts take longer in that time frame and the functionality of those buttons takes a little time to wait for. Phone or computer the same case for me.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I find it easier to just type [ quote ] then your material, then [ /quote ] (without the psaces obviously).

Or if using a source [ ex ] [ /ex ]

I use them so much its just faster myself to type it out than use the buttons.

But I havent noticed any freezing with the buttons

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I believe you, it has happened to me many times. Seems dependent on the computer or browser I am using. *shrugs*

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

As Critical Stinker correctly stated, the 27 minute mark of each and every hour (up until around the 32 minute mark) is when the site does a database update. During this time, opening threads, posting replies and other activities are severely slowed.

Outside of those times, everything works as it should. Said simply, have a few minutes patience or do not do things in that time frame.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I'm checking.
Ok, it worked this time but sometimes it doesn't.
edit on 21-3-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

top topics

join