It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus full of children in Italy set alight by angry driver ‘in retaliation’ for migrant drownings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
thewest.com.au... 3c9ba75117d10f

APNews Corp Australia Network
Thursday, 21 March 2019 7:49AM

A bus driver in northern Italy abducted 51 children and their chaperones, ordering the children’s hands to be bound and threatening them with death during the 40-minute ordeal, before setting the vehicle on fire when he was stopped by a Carabinieri blockade.

Officers broke glass windows in the back of the bus and got all the passengers to safety without serious injury before the flames destroyed the vehicle, authorities said. As he was apprehended, the driver said he was protesting migrant deaths in the Mediterranean, Commander Luca De Marchis told Sky TG24.

Commander De Marchis said that the driver, an Italian citizen of Senegalese origin in his 40s, threatened the passengers, telling them that “no one would survive today” as he commandeered the bus carrying two middle-school classes to a nearby gym in Cremona province, some 40 kilometres from Milan.

So a Senegalese who was welcomed into Italy and given a responsible job decides to vent his frustration with Italys handling of illegal boat people by attempting to burn alive more than 50 people.

Whats also interesting is that if you go to the homepage of news.com.au Europe its nowhere to be found....but relegated as less important than a "Cops fulfilling 104yos wish by arresting her"

A great outcome by the Carabinieri in rescuing everyone without major injury.

Its hard to be judgmental on this but I suspect that people don't really assimilate well into their adopted countries.
What boggles my mind is why would anyone hurt children to make a political point?

Good news outcomes don't stay on front pages for long but theres storys of Meghans maternity wardrobe.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Christchurch made headlines across the world and this where a man tries to burn a busload of children I only hear about here.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

You didn't hear much about this almost-catastrophe because an illegal immigrant was the perpetrator.

Now, if he was wearing a red cap...

edit on 3/21/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

illegal immigrant was the perpetrator.

Italian citizen since 2004.

Record of molestation and drunk driving. Perfect person to hire as school bus driver.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

It was reported on by the BBC didn't stay long as the main headline though.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

illegal immigrant was the perpetrator.

Italian citizen since 2004.

Record of molestation and drunk driving. Perfect person to hire as school bus driver.

Thank-you for the correct info. His record should have been the headline then. Not that he is an "immigrant". Most of us have an immigrant as an ancestor.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

You spent time editing your post...a little time reading the op would have avoided the "illegal immigrant" sentence. What is it with trying to turn everything Trump?

There's a whole world out there.

an Italian citizen of Senegalese

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

His record should have been the headline then. Not that he is an "immigrant".

Context is everything - he cited.....

As he was apprehended, the driver said he was protesting migrant deaths in the Mediterranean, Commander Luca De Marchis told Sky TG24.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
his passport should be revoked and after serving jail time he should be sent back to Senegal

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

He is a citizen. Passports got nothing to do with the story

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

He is a migrant and his citizenship can be revoked at the whim of the host nation, he acted as a terrorist willing to kill children from the very nation he has decided to migrate too and lived for at least several years - the Italian's WERE opening there arm's to these people then the rape's, mugging's and worse started to make the Mafia look like alter boy's (which doubtless many actually once were), anything that make's the Mafia look good has to be bad right?.

Most migrant's are decent folk, fleeing for there lives or just to find a better life for themselves and there kid's but this guy is obviously not an example of such.

Now it is possible he has had a mental breakdown or some such thing, that he is suffering PTSD from whatever forced him to leave his homeland or whatever he was exposed too during that journey - in which a great many people die each year.

But he tried to kill a bus load of kid's.

Would you want him in your country?.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Seems to me a nutter political activist violently protesting and using innocent civilians. These kids and chaperones had nothing to do with the migrant deaths if that was indeed the motives. Id like to assume the reason it wasn't focused on was the Christchurch situation was lived streamed, but seeing the media jump on other incidents immediately with way fewer persons involved make me know the reason is it doesn't fit the narrative we are being forced fed.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I stand corrected - he may be deported under the new Salvini decree.

Now it is possible he has had a mental breakdown or some such thing, that he is suffering PTSD from whatever forced him to leave his homeland or whatever he was exposed too during that journey - in which a great many people die each year. But he tried to kill a bus load of kid's. Would you want him in your country?

PTSD notwithstanding it takes quite a lot to snap and take innocent lives - his loyalty obviously remains with his African roots.

He had a violent background if I remember correctly

OOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.............page doesnt exist anymore...........my link has been 404'd...........

www.bbc.com...

The suspect was known to police, having been previously convicted of assault and for driving while intoxicated, Alberto Nobili, head of counter-terrorism at the Milan public prosecutor's office, told a news conference

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

That is very interesting and the question come's to mind what the heck were they thinking letting someone like that drive school kid's around in a bus or for that matter anyone never mind kid's, not the kind of person that should ever have been allowed to work in a role were they were responsible for the well being of other people.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I gave you a flag. Seems that not too people on ATS really give a sheet about this story, Gaud people are so doom. So where's CNN?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

And i read on a newspaper article that the authorities were in duscussion as to whether he should have his citizenship revoked or not??

Gosh... what the hell is all this softest approach to everything?

People are so scared to take swift actions these days because of the leftists ideology of 'loving' everyone from anywhere.

Sorry people but the John Lennon song entitled 'Imagine' is way out of date today and is not going to work and if he was alive today, I doubt very much he would be writing songs like 'Imagine'. More than likely he'll be writing songs entitled ' you dumb governmental people' or 'you've let the enemy in'
edit on CDTThu, 21 Mar 2019 10:02:05 -05000000003110x105x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
his passport should be revoked and after serving jail time he should be sent back to Senegal

Some idiot gave him a passport, it has a record, yeah, so it does matter. Our idiot prime moron trudope in Canada is doing the same kinda thing. Rush through citizenship and passports for unvetted illegals/invaders to create a new libtard voting section, to disrupt police efforts to control crime, to destroy national security and to destroy our economy through parasitic bleed off.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I think if the flames had taken to them, we may have heard more. That would probably up its ranking to page 10.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Should have thrown him back in the bus..........

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Haven't you figured it yet - they will not rest until there are no borders and national sovereignty will be in name only.

The end game the people will become compliant or if pushback occurs - big brother will step in and

" do whatever it takes to restore "order" "

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join