It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police Getting Forced To Release Suspect By ARMED Group

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: VariableConstant

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: BrahmanBob

I say let them kill each other... theres enough to worry about in world than people whom choose to live in a 3rd world reality..

Yes , Chicago is close to becoming a 3rd world country.

What do you mean?

I heard it was MAGA Country.

Chicago ?
Home of Obama and Emmanuel ?
You have got to ge kiddin
I hope....

Of course. I figured such an obviously ridiculous statement would be clearly understood as sarcasm.

According to the official story, the white, Trump-supporting red hat sporting cold immune hate-crimeists that attacked the Smollett guy in Chicago screamed "This is MAGA country!" while fake-lynching and dousing him with what could not have been bleach.

Guess you missed all that.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
have you ever been to chicago? have you ever been to a third world country? let me tell you that even the worst part of chicago would be heaven compared to a third world country. there is crime and poverty in chicago but overall it is down since the 70s 80s 90s its not all sunshine and rainbows but it's not as bad as it used to be.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

people of all colors use, sell and commit crimes for drugs. people of all colors go to the worst neighborhoods in chicago to buy drugs which perpetuates the cycle of crime. to place the blame on one demographic of people ignores these facts.
edit on 21-3-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

It's always been like that. It's a central hub to basically all of the most populated areas in North America, well the eastern side. Stuff like this happened all the time back during prohibition days.
That's where that El Chapo drug lord had his basically second head quarters. Drove trucks full of drugs and guns straight up into the neighboring states and then into Illinois, where guns were 'supposed' to be banned, ooo he was so smart.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Ten people surrounded me, indicating that they had firearms.

And not a single one was legal. Except for the cop.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Sounds like Chicago is trying to become the next Detroit.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Stop the welfare checks would be step 1.

Police all over North America began to cease doing their jobs 20 years ago when the legal system helped them breach Citizens rights and allowed illegal welfare checks....in most Canadian cities Police have ceased doing Police work and they only focus on BREAKING THE LAW TO MAKE THE LAW....they focus mainly on traffic stops during which they can breach any and everyones Charter Rights...no just cause nor search warrants needed....the random pick-ups they make doing illegal traffic stops are so hight they do not need to do normal p[olice work....they use this COMPLETELY ILLEGAL METHOD INSTEAD...and even criminals are sick of it......if Cops were prevented from breaking the law to make the law they would be putting together cases to stop the real king-pins of crime....instead they focus on the little peons who are simply cannon fodder for the big fish...and the Cops KNOW what they are doing….staying safe by NOT DOING THEIR JOBS....they are simply taking the path of least resistance and inflating arrest numbers to keep the Prison for Profit model limping along......this is all comng to an end soon….

Lets be real here....those Cops knew drug dealing was going on....the criminals are tricky because LAWS have been adjusted to help them keep breaking the laws by crooked judges who are lluminatti connected.....its all about Prisons for Profit.....so instead of doing proper police work which is HARD WORK....the Cops pulled a BS scam and simply stopped one of the dealers for a minor thing....not for drug dealing....the set-up was the Cop stops you for a TRAFFIC VIOLATION OR A CIVIL VIOLATION and then he RANDOMLY STUMBLES UPON GREATER CRIMES YOU ARE INVOLVED IN....everyone knows the drill...but its breaking the law to make the law...…

I applaud the Officers who simply gave the suspect back to the Gang....they were in the wrong to begin with....and they are not paid to be cannon fodder for a bastardised legal process....many law need to be repealed that allow for Cops to break the law to make the law....many Judges past decisions must be reviewed and taken to task as proper precedents must now be re-set.

Yes,a Citizen CAN argue with a Cop,yes they can disobey verbal commands when they are not under arrest without getting murdered for it....yes they can TRY TO ESCAPE IN THEIR CARS and not get EXECUTED BY COP cause "he drove in my direction"....if you are a Cop stay the puck away from the front of an escaping vehicle and keep your weapon holstered because YOU CANNOT MURDER ANYONE FOR TRYING TO ESCAPE YOU.....the arseholes intentionally put themselves in what could legally be called a life-and-death situation SO THEY CAN UNLOAD THEIR WEAPONS INTO INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT EVEN YET BEEN CHARGED WITH ANY CRIME.....yes murder by Cop....thousands have dies many thousands.It is the JUDGES who set the rules....it is the Judges who make this dynamic possible....the Cops are the executioners but its the JUDGES who make it all possible.

How many times have we seen a Cop stepping on someone head and yelling at them to stop moving....lol..people on the ground writhing as enough electricity to kill a horse is intentionally run through their bodies....BEING TOLD TO STOP MOVNG...then when they DONT STOP BECAUSE THEY CANNOT STOP DUE TO THE ELECTRICITY ANIMATING THIER MUSCLES the police...KNOWINGLY AND INTENTIONALLY ESCALATE THE DYNAMIC CLAIMING VERBAL COMMANDS WERE NOT FOLLOWED EVEN THOUGH THE SUSPECT WAS BEING TAZERED...SOOOOO....MORE FORCE THAT LED TO DEATH WAS NEEDED....many thousand of people have been tortured and abused this way and many have been murdered this way.You do NOT NEED TO USE A TAZER TO INTENTIONALLY AND ILLEGALLY ESCALATE dynamics to the terminal level....Cops have refined their dirty tactics to absolutely follow the bastardised law built by Judges working for the Global Cabal or the Illuminatti or whatever you wish to call it.

No its not worth a good Cop getting riddled with bullets to bust some street level dealer....there re a lot of crooked murdering Cops who can fill that role...so go do your goddam jobs and put in the real work and sweat equity needed to stop the bigger fish....stop breaking the law to make the law and you wont even find yourself investigating street level dealers...never....its not worth the investment of time nor resources....unless all you want to do is illegally fill Prisons to make more profit.

I have talked with more than one ex-Cop and to be honest they scared the hell out of me....because they were ALL SO COCKEY and so BLATENTLY CROOKED...no denials at all....and they KNOW THE HOOPS TO JUMP THROUGH IF THEY WANT TO BREAK THE LAWS THEMSELVES....it truly is scary. ….god knows what secrets these guys have....like I said its scary….I believe that over 50% of Police shooting and other fatalities are ILLEGAL ACTIONS OR MURDERS....and when these guys are cut loose or fired or forced out....we have super educated murderers walking about who have less than zero respect for any types of laws.Thousands have died while in Police custody....the excuses are lame....its MURDER BY PROXY in almost every case....MANY THOUSANDS HAVE DIED THIS WAY.Suicide in the holding cell....or DRUG INDUCED HEART ATTACK OR DISTRESS....lol...evil satanic plicks they abuse and choke out and torture rape and disrespect prisoners at will....things were getting really bad....thank God Trump and Friends are now on the job.Its a good time to be American now...not so good to be Canadian.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Just like animals in the jungle that think they don't have to obey the law or live by our principles. Call for backup and put these undomesticated animals in cages where they belong. It's the only way to keep them at bay.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Just like animals in the jungle that think they don't have to obey the law or live by our principles. Call for backup and put these undomesticated animals in cages where they belong. It's the only way to keep them at bay.

Everyone has a Boss....focus on solving the problems at the Executive level...we all know that is the correct way to do it.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I say let them kill each other... theres enough to worry about in world than people whom choose to live in a 3rd world reality..

If you look at the highest murder per city around the world, every country on the top 50 list is a third world cesspool. Then out of the 11 countries listed, the United States (4th) is the only country that isn't a third world. We weren't on that list until the police were no longer allowed to do their job.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant

What do you mean?

I heard it was MAGA Country.

Chicago ?
Home of Obama and Emmanuel ?
You have got to ge kiddin
I hope....

He's referring to the lying gay black wannabe actor that said he was jumped in Chicago by two white Trump supporters that were yelling "This is MAGA country" while they beat him and wrapped a noose around his neck.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: LSU2018

Everyone has a Boss....focus on solving the problems at the Executive level...we all know that is the correct way to do it.

The animals still need to be caged in the meantime.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrahmanBob
So this is what's happening in one of the worst districts in Chicago...It's going to be a very interesting summer when the police just stop responding in these areas, which is going to happen when the neither the current or new regimes will admit there's even a problem with the gangs taking over the city.

For those that don't want to check out the link, as a suspect was being pulled over, officers observed him throwing something from the vehicle, after he was in custody, one officer went looking for the tossed items while the other was in control of the suspect...that's when a group of apparently armed thugs surrounded the officer & took away the suspect in custody under the threat of force...there's audio from the officers interaction with dispatch in the article below.

www.cwbchicago.com...

Being a Chicagoan and living fairly close to the area in question, the westside aka Austin is closer to third world than it is western civilization imho. It actually used to be a nice middle class community back in the 60s/70s, but white flight, crime, etc drove it into the ground.

The area now is basically a large ghetto. There is little to no amenities (grocery stores, etc). Just blocks and blocks of section 8, low income, and dilapidated housing. The demographic of the area is mostly black, but there is a growing Hispanic population.

Gangs in Chicago are like little league baseball. If you are a teen male, you have to rep some gang set even if you don't want to. End of discussion. The gangs themselves aren't even that large anymore or under any real "leadership." Most are just small crews of hoodlums (think less than 20).

It doesn't surprise me something like this happened. The police are in a no win situation. The local drug dealers / gang members are lionized in the neighborhoods. Despite what you may hear some black community leaders claim, these neighborhoods have no problems with these thugs.

The only way to fix this is to wall off these communities (which Chicago has done in a way). They need to aggressively go after the current gang members. Finally, they have to stop the hoodrats from breeding for fatherless kids. An entire generation is lost in these communities. You literally have to start from scratch.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

This is America. Dont catch you slipping up.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Dude... how far away do you think we are from a Running Man scenario? Trump could be just the guy to make it happen. He knows what this country needs! It needs Running Man!

PS
Anyone remember that game Smash TV?

FREAKIN AWESOME website btw if you're into nostalgia. You could get lost for hours and the contributors deserve a pat on the back for comprehensive content. Even this obscure game from the late 80s/early 90s has an article Packed with trivia and information and links to other media and things that I would never be aware of.

Seriously these thugs have gotten a pass in our society for too long! The following video describes my feelings on this topic.

Trump should award certain people with Judge Dredd powers. Give them some high tech gear and command of a SWAT team and set them loose against the criminal scourge... If the judge deems that the criminals are irredeemable and deserving of death, they're executed on the site. To save money they are also cremated on the scene and put into a little plastic jar and sent to the next of kin with a document explaining that their family member was a p.o.s. and had to be put down.

edit on 3/21/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

In fact, we should provide them weapons of enhanced lethality to enable them killing each other. This is the lowest of the low in society, and does nothing but sponge off our greatness and bring the rest of us down.

Now if only we could ensure their vile cretinism was confined to one geographic area and wouldn't spread to the rest of the country.

Ship them to an Island - entire gangs of opposing thuggy-crims at a time.

And for God's sake, get all the Americans out of there who don't want to participate in this far-left empowered nonsense
edit on 3/21/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The saddest part? If the officers would have stood up and shot a few then would have lost their jobs, those shot would have sued and won and nothing would have changed in the neighborhood.

Until those in charge of Chicago step up like they did in NY and clean up nothing will change.

www.cwbchicago.com...

www.cwbchicago.com...

www.cwbchicago.com...

www.cwbchicago.com...

www.cwbchicago.com...

www.cwbchicago.com...

www.cwbchicago.com...
edit on Maram31amf0000002019-03-21T10:15:58-05:001058 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So why did they buy all the heavily arm'd vehicles and guns for???

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
being as shallow as could be, it was funny the cops got out screwed, and had to back off and walk. Kind of a Robin Hood thing...

Bet those cops are ........well, it can't be good, more like humiliating... 'nother day in Chicago.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: VariableConstant

Of course. I figured such an obviously ridiculous statement would be clearly understood as sarcasm.

"What is this "sarcasm" you speak of ?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join