It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police Getting Forced To Release Suspect By ARMED Group

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So this is what's happening in one of the worst districts in Chicago...It's going to be a very interesting summer when the police just stop responding in these areas, which is going to happen when the neither the current or new regimes will admit there's even a problem with the gangs taking over the city.

For those that don't want to check out the link, as a suspect was being pulled over, officers observed him throwing something from the vehicle, after he was in custody, one officer went looking for the tossed items while the other was in control of the suspect...that's when a group of apparently armed thugs surrounded the officer & took away the suspect in custody under the threat of force...there's audio from the officers interaction with dispatch in the article below.

www.cwbchicago.com...

edit on 20-3-2019 by BrahmanBob because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2019 by BrahmanBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Welcome to "the rise of the anti-vigilanti" 😮

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BrahmanBob

I say let them kill each other... theres enough to worry about in world than people whom choose to live in a 3rd world reality..

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Just arrest every one starting with the initial suspect using SWAT. They didn’t fire on the officers at least.

Sure they can over power two officers with light arms. How would the same group fair against trained tactical police? The kind that when they see your a threat they don’t just yell at you but give you a blast of mp5. The ones that set up three block away at a vantage and have all your egress covered with sharp shooters.

They arnt going to say they are going to have an overwhelming response so they have the element of surprise. Let them get complacent then hammer them.

Can’t say for sure that’s what they will do. It’s what they should do however.

This is all hypothetical reading the source it could just be a made up piece dosent sound confirmed to have happened first time every I’ve heard of a police testimony happening entirely over a radio scanner. Technically anyone could have said that.

It reads like a press release but is just a persons account of what they alledgedly heard on a scanner.

edit on 20-3-2019 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Welcome to "the rise of the anti-vigilanti" 😮

Kind of a cool thing since we're running out of things to create and relevant names to name them. That is indeed one corner of life that hasn't been unturned yet. It was probably just gang members from the guys gang, or armed guys from that ghetto neighborhood that the suspect was from out on the street with guns on them being gangsters. Because they certainly didn't get a distress call at home, grab their guns and masks, then goto the scene of the crime because some unknown dude was getting pulled over up the street.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The police there are stretched thin. The gun laws don't allow citizens to defend themselves. This is what happens, I suppose. Let it play out. There's nothing worth fighting for there anyway..

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
That's crazy, I've never heard of that happening before. You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop in some of the neighborhoods across the country. These cops always have a target on them. I remember in LA cops and firemen getting baited to calls and then being shot at, thx but no thx

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
A touch torn here

That is what the 2nd amendment is supposed to be used for. Making sure agents of the government doesn’t over step their power.

Now the question is, was the government agent abusing the government’s power?

Should drugs be illegal or legal?

On the flip side:

Society needs laws to be a society.

What area of Chicago was this?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Stop the welfare checks would be step 1.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Just wanted to add that this has been confirmed in a few other places besides that site

secondcitycop.blogspot.com... Is another local police forum that has been around Chicago for years that has confirmed the authenticity of the incident...they have it titled "What Happened in 015?" a few posts down...read the comments there...that site is one of the most visited in Chicago for years when it comes to LEO's...Most of the old timers are blaming this on the "Kids" not being trained on how to deal with gangs anymore when they go through the academy...they pulled out the classes that deal with that sort of thing a few years ago & they've now been replaced with neighborhood interaction classes & told to learn on job how to interact with the community they serve...The old standard of procedures in high crime neighborhoods would have been for backup to be called as soon as they got out of their squad (no matter what the infraction...solely based on being in a high crime area) & also, once the suspect was handcuffed & in custody to be put in the back by both officers & then go looking for whatever he tossed...but that's not being taught anymore because "showing an elevated presence" even in a high crime area isn't something that looks good in the papers. The police officers on the job are going to be doing less & less in these areas soon & Chicago is going to see the murder rate soar after this one.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
That is what the 2nd amendment is supposed to be used for. Making sure agents of the government doesn’t over step their power.

*chuckle* That's factually true but saying it makes you sound like a leftist. If you were running for an office it could be said that you think the second amendment right is a scapegoat for cop killers. Anyone who pulls a gun on the law is evil, period. That's real life. And anyone who knows, everyone else most certainly knows that they are doomed.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

This is what happens when society has been shown there are no consequences for ignoring laws, no discipline for ignoring authority, and no ramifications for doing whatever you feel like.

Sadly, society will soon over correct trying to get back on track. Expect bad times for a bit before things even out again.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Take away the moral questions of drugs, the suspect was getting pulled over on a traffic stop, if he knew he & his vehicle were all legal, if he pulled over & took the traffic ticket, he might have even been let off (something else that's being taught to "repair relations" in high crime areas is to pull over for traffic & let them go if there's nothing beyond a traffic misdemeanor...giving the appearance of "nice cops") Once he was observed tossing something from the vehicle it turned a simple traffic stop up to probable cause for something else (maybe drugs, maybe guns...who knows, even if it was just trash & he was littering)...once he gave them probable cause, there was no abuse of power in taking him into custody...this area is one of the two worst in the city...when you hear about shootings in Chicago...it's usually in district 11...then district 15 (where this happened).
edit on 21-3-2019 by BrahmanBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Can I hijack a military predator drone and start drone striking subdivisions and vehicles 25 seconds after a police presence?

I mean I'd either be praised for ending the violence on Chicago, or condemned of genocide for ending the violence in Chicago.

Just saying...

Let's get real and blame crime on the demographic causing it.

Too add to this, no matter the local, or the demographic, target it and end it with extreme prejudice.
edit on 3/21/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

It's Chicago, they voted in stupid and made their bed. Now they can lay in it while it burns.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

I say let them kill each other... theres enough to worry about in world than people whom choose to live in a 3rd world reality..

Yes , Chicago is close to becoming a 3rd world country.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Welp, you all know what time it is.

YOUR MOVE CREEP!

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Can I hijack a military predator drone and start drone striking subdivisions and vehicles 25 seconds after a police presence?

I mean I'd either be praised for ending the violence on Chicago, or condemned of genocide for ending the violence in Chicago.

Just saying...

Let's get real and blame crime on the demographic causing it.

Too add to this, no matter the local, or the demographic, target it and end it with extreme prejudice.

But you forget, you're not allowed to blame a demographic unless they're white and male. Otherwise you're racist. Political correctness gone mad.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

What do you mean?

I heard it was MAGA Country.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant

originally posted by: Gothmog

What do you mean?

I heard it was MAGA Country.

Chicago ?
Home of Obama and Emmanuel ?
You have got to ge kiddin
I hope....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join