It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifting hopes as Republicans and Democrats await Mueller

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grambler
Ok you said he had integrity

I did. You said he did something illegal yet he hasn't been charged.

Did I say he did something illegal? You seem to have a penchant for creating strawman arguments that you like to attack. I have no shortage of posts, you don't need to invent things for me to say, quote my actual posts instead of posting your disingenuous hyperbole.

Well, not just you of course, he's not here solely to amuse Grambler, it's everyone wearing a 'R' hat. They need to feed their constant outrage just like the other side.

Yep now resorting to just claiming that your man of integrity Mueller dleeted evidence just to troll republicans.

Your doing great!

I was referring to the ones that got Strozk terminated. But feel free to strawman away, it's your strong suit.

so I said

"He also deleted the iphones he gave strzok and page, knowing full well the IG was investigating them.

That shows the opposite of integrity."

Then said

"Any explanation for why he deleted their phones then?"

And when you responded

The comments I saw were they retrieved the relevant messages to the investigation and the remainder was not.

If the texts were deleted how did we all read them and know what was in there?

So when I was talking directly about the phones mueller allowed to be wiped, you want me to bvelieve you were talking about the FBI phones that were completely irrelevant to that discussion?

Someone not being honest

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Did I say he did something illegal?

Yes, corruption.

Yep now resorting to just claiming that your man of integrity Mueller dleeted evidence just to troll republicans.

Duh, yeah. We were grabbing a couple of cold ones, my boy and I, when we both had the brilliant idea of trolling the trollable. It was the greatest troll since the Q LARP.

He was all like, "Ima do something illegal to tweak them. Best part? Won't get charged since it will ruin their theories!'. Then we laughed and laughed.

Your doing great!

I'm always tiger blood-winning, you don't have to tell me what we already know.

So when I was talking directly about the phones mueller allowed to be wiped, you want me to bvelieve you were talking about the FBI phones that were completely irrelevant to that discussion?

Someone not being honest

Initially those are the ones I was referring to, the second batch were reviewed by the duty officer and 'no substantive texts, notes or reminders...' were found, therefore any texts on them implicating him and Page would have been already public from their previous communications.

Are you also salty about the OIG not releasing all 19,000 texts that they recovered? Is there corruption there too? Who are they trying to protect? The derp state? Hillary? Putin? What are they hiding?

What this all really boils down to is every hackneyed conservative site saying, 'Mueller deleted the texts!!!!!' (the number of exclamation points is a direct corollary to how far right they are). Like Mueller sat there and went message by message clicking the trash can icon and laughing maniacally while it was someone on his team that most likley did the actual removal of the messages. Do we have proof he did this? Of course not. Is he responsible for his team's actions, in some degrees. It's just hysteria for hysteria's sake so people can latch on to something to help delegitimize the process. But mark my words, when this ends up being all nothing you'll be building statues to Mueller for his inpartiality and placing them where the Robert E. Lee ones were that got trashed.

edit on 22-3-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I never said Mueller did anything illegal.

You infferred I must mean corrupt met illegal, like i inferred you met Mueller having intergirty met he was a good guy.

For some reason you felt the need to call me out for puytting words in your mouth, yet then do exactly what you criticize by putting words in my mouth.

Look I like the conversations, they are funny and we get to be politely antagionistic to each other, which is hoinestly fun to me.

Though it is disappointing to see you apparently being dishonest.

You want me to believe that when I was directly talking about the phones mueller gave strzok and page and allowed tpo be wiped you responded as if they werent wiped by reffering intentionally to the fbi samsung phones?

Thats pretty weak.

But no matter, I am still having a good time in the conversation.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Corruption is illegal, I gave you the legal definition. He should have been charged for doing his nasty, illegal things.

You infferred I must mean corrupt met illegal, like i inferred you met Mueller having intergirty met he was a good guy.

No, you tried to redefine the definition of that word.

For some reason you felt the need to call me out for puytting words in your mouth, yet then do exactly what you criticize by putting words in my mouth.

I didn't put those words there, the legal definition of corruption did.

Look I like the conversations, they are funny and we get to be politely antagionistic to each other, which is hoinestly fun to me.

Though it is disappointing to see you apparently being dishonest.

Hello my lusciously-bearded kettle.

You want me to believe that when I was directly talking about the phones mueller gave strzok and page and allowed tpo be wiped you responded as if they werent wiped by reffering intentionally to the fbi samsung phones?

Yup. All the phones were reset, that's the proper terminology by the way, the initial ones had some moronic texts, the second ones I'm sure did as well. The duty officer found that the second ones had nothing different or relevant from the first so we know what those two numbskulls were discussing.

ETA: I gotta roll, catch you later. I have some nefarious shizz I have to do at the NSA.

edit on 22-3-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Corruption is illegal, I gave you the legal definition. He should have been charged for doing his nasty, illegal things.

No, you tried to redefine the definition of that word.

No you chose a legal definition of the word and implied that is what I meant.

1a : dishonest or illegal behavior especially by powerful people (such as government officials or police officers

See the OR there, meaning it doesnt have to be illegal?

Go ahead though, keep making excuses for putting words in my mouth.

Hello my lusciously-bearded kettle.

Show me where I have been dishonest.

Yup. All the phones were reset, that's the proper terminology by the way, the initial ones had some moronic texts, the second ones I'm sure did as well. The duty officer found that the second ones had nothing different or relevant from the first so we know what those two numbskulls were discussing.

In direct response to me mentioning the Iphones being wiped that mueller gave them, you said the texts had been recovered.

Now you are saying you were talking about the samsung phones that had nothing to do with mueller.

If you want to lie instead of admitting you were wrong, thats fine by me.

Oh ans eta:

No hard feelings you are one of my top three posters on this site. But if I cant argue with people I like, I might as well never post anything

edit on 22-3-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...
ABC is on board with the upcoming disappointment

Letter from deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein offers potential road map to special counsel Robert Mueller's probe

poor dems, most will never see this coming as they have had a steady diet of russian collusion and impeachment

Sources familiar with the probe believe there are no more indictments expected.

no more indictments expected........
there is a whole lot there in that one sentence

The bottom line: Do not expect a harsh condemnation of President Donald Trump or any of his associates if they have not been charged with crimes.

oops
thats not what they have been saying for the last 2+ years....

In the letter, Rosenstein makes it clear he believes the Department of Justice will not – and cannot without violating long-standing Department of Justice policy – include disparaging or incriminating information about anybody who has not been charged with a crime. "Punishing wrongdoers through judicial proceedings is only one part of the Department's mission," Rosenstein wrote. "We also have a duty to prevent the disclosure of information that would unfairly tarnish people who are not charged with crimes." Sources familiar with the investigation believe there are no more indictments coming from the special counsel. If Mueller follows the guidance of the man who appointed him and supervised his investigation, he cannot publicly disparage those who have not been charged with a crime. Rosenstein is emphatic on this point: "In fact, disclosing uncharged allegations against American citizens without a law-enforcement need is considered to be a violation of a prosecutor's trust."

so there will also be no dirt released
poor poor dems
trump will appear to be dragged through the mud for nothing.....

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The democrats and liberal elite are desperately hoping that the Mueller report will provide them enough dirt on Trump for them to use to take the White House in 2020.

If that doesn't work out they'll have to find a way to derail the economy with a financial crisis leading quickly into a rapid recession. (Plan B "scorched earth")

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Nbc published almost the same article yesterday. The notable difference with the abc article is the source saying no more indictments are on the way.
Members here have posted the doj rules and the rules for special councils here. It seems the only info that will be released will have to do with those already convicted.
Even that is going to be a firestorm as info is leaking into the msm about the fisa abuses.
I imagine we will get more sky screamers and protests when it is revealed bobby 2 sticks didnt bring down the bad orange man.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
President Trump is enjoying how the MSM and Democrats are becoming increasingly frustrated and desperate.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

I dont care. I dont need the government telling me what I can or cannot understand.
They should release the whole report less what ever may be classified or pertinent to another case.
Prosecutors who have worked with Mueller have said his reports are pretty comprehensive.
In that vein it should be noted that any indictments issued by the investigation have been in pretty plain English and I dont see Mueller muddying the waters with a bunch of legalese.
So far all the reports have been in language that most people can comprehend.
Give it to me dirty.

They gave it to you tonight.
Dirty.
Its over.
No indictments for jr, kushner, or donald.
Donalds head is on a pillow with a presidential seal on it in the white house.
GAME, SET, MATCH

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

No you chose a legal definition of the word and implied that is what I meant.

Isn't Mueller conducting an investigation? Should those be done legally or illegally?

1a : dishonest or illegal behavior especially by powerful people (such as government officials or police officers

See the OR there, meaning it doesnt have to be illegal?

See above.

Show me where I have been dishonest.

As soon as you answer that question above ^

In direct response to me mentioning the Iphones being wiped that mueller gave them, you said the texts had been recovered.

Now you are saying you were talking about the samsung phones that had nothing to do with mueller.

They certainly were involved with the Mueller investigation, the political bias they showed in the messages sent on them got them both removed from the investigation.

No hard feelings you are one of my top three posters on this site. But if I cant argue with people I like, I might as well never post anything

I like you too Grizzly Adams.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join