It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifting hopes as Republicans and Democrats await Mueller

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grambler
Mueller knew these texts could be relevant, but allowed them to be deleted

He did? Relevant to what? Getting those two clowns removed from the investigation? Well it worked. Relevant to what else?

If he was going to run cover for them you wouldn't have seen the damning texts to begin with and your boy would have been railroaded with the help of these two.

Mueller had no control over the samsung phones that strzok and page had issued by the FBI.

He had no way of keeping the IG from seeing them.

He did have control over the iphones he gave them, and he made sure that the IG would never be able to see those texts because he had the phones wiped.

Here is a thread all about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mueller knew that the IG was looking at inappropriate texts. He must have agreed that the texts from the FBI issued samsung were bad enoufgh to warrant Strzok and Page being removed from his team.

He knew that IG horowitz was looking into rather those texts constituted bias.

And so he covers his but by removing the two, and deleting all texts from the iPhones he gave them so that his investigation wouldn't be tainted if there was any texts about "insurance policiers" or anything like that while they wofrked for him.

This is unbelievable ineptitude by Mueller or corruption.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

And so he covers his but by removing the two...

How is he covering his butt if they are gone and we know what's in the texts?

You're buttering your bread on both sides and mixing in some conspiracy angle to boot. There was bias, that was obvious and the reason they got fired. What else is there at this point?

edit on 21-3-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

And so he covers his but by removing the two...

How is he covering his butt if they are gone and we know what's in the texts?

You're buttering your bread on both sides and mixing in some conspiracy angle to boot. There was bias, that was obvious and the reason they got fired. What else there at this point?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You are clearly confused, as evidenced by you saying we know what was in the texts from the iPhones.

We do not.

Mueller fired strzok and page for their texts on the FBI issued Samsungs from their tenure at the FBI.

He then wiped all of their texts from the iPhones that he gave them, so no one, not even the IG was able to read them. So no, we dont know what was in the etxts from the Mueller team issued Iphones that strzok and Page had.

What else is there at this point?

Well you admit the samsung texts from the tenure at the FBI showed biased. So there is a solid chance the Iphones texts from when they were on muellers team showed the same.

SO why would Mueller allow that evidence to be deleted?

How do we know what was being said by these two while working for nmueller, and how that bias may have affcted that investigation?

Mueller deleted what he knew would be relevant evidence, rather to show strziok and page had no biased in his investigation, or did have bias.

That is either incompetent or corrupt.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The beginning of Mueller started in London -

www.afr.com...

Downer, the former Australian high commissioner to the UK, and Papadopouloss, the former foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump and soon-to-be US federal prison inmate, have become key figures in the increasingly murky probe into Russian interference in the 2016 US presidential election.....

"The notion that Downer randomly reached out to me just to have a gin and tonic is laughable," Papadopoulos wrote. "Some organisation or entity sent him to meet me."

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You are clearly confused, as evidenced by you saying we know what was in the texts from the iPhones.

I'm not confused, you're saying he covered for them. How do you cover for someone that you dumped from your team for inappropriate behavior and who are then terminated from their place of employment for what you revealed?

He then wiped all of their texts from the iPhones that he gave them, so no one, not even the IG was able to read them.

Wrong, the records officer read them, as reported by the OIG, and that no substantiate text messages were found. Either Mueller lied for his buddies that he got fired and is trying to railroad Trump or there really wasn't anything there.

I'm not a conspiracy person so I'm going with 'not anything there' since they were already fired.

What are you thinking you would have found? The Lindeberg Baby of texts somehow linking Mueller with a vast Deomcratic conspiracy to oust Cheetolini? Seriously, it's kind of odd.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I'm not confused, you're saying he covered for them. How do you cover for someone that you dumped from your team for inappropriate behavior and who are then terminated from their place of employment for what you revealed?

No I said Mueller covered his own butt. Because he didnt want it getting out that there could have been biased from some of the top people on his team iinto his investigation. So he deleted texts he knew would be sought by the IG.

Wrong, the records officer read them, as reported by the OIG, and that no substantiate text messages were found. Either Mueller lied for his buddies that he got fired and is trying to railroad Trump or there really wasn't anything there.

I'm not a conspiracy person so I'm going with 'not anything there' since they were already fired.

What are you thinking you would have found? The Lindeberg Baby of texts somehow linking Mueller with a vast Deomcratic conspiracy to oust Cheetolini? Seriously, it's kind of odd.

For someone who an hour ago was commenting that we know what was in these texts (which was absolutely wrong) you seem quite confident there was nothing shady going on.

I dont care what Mueller team member the records officer claimed. He also claimed according to the IG that there was no work related material on either strzok or pages phone. Does that sound legitimate to you?

But I guess if trump is asked for evidence, and he says it all deleted now and its cool cause his record officer says so, you will say "Yep it would be a conspiracy to think otherwise"

I am glad you are so trusting of the government to allow them to delete evidence because they assure you it was ok.

I would like the evidence preserved, but I guess I am old fashioned.

Mueller fired strzok and page because he either 1. thought their bias would affect his investigation or 2. thought the appearance of their bias could hurt his investigation.

He talked with the IG about inappropriate texts on their FBI issued Samsung phones.

So he knew that the IG would also want to see their texts on the iPhones he issued them.

Any competent investigator would know thw following.

This investigation into Russia and Trump is ridiculously politicized. And so as such you would want to give no impression off bias whatsoever. Knowing that the public, and investigators were corncened about strzok and pages biased texts from the FBI, any competent leader of an investigation would preserve all eveidnce, rather showing bias or not, so that people could have confidence in the investigation.

Mueller did the opposite.

He kicked strzok and page off of his team, and then wiped their phones without keeping any record, even though he knew the IG would want top see them.

This shows incompetence, or more likely corruption.

Why do you think Mueller allowed the phones to be wiped clean? Are you iok with any agency wiping records they know will be investigated by independent people as long as they give their word there was nothing bad in those records?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

thefederalist.com...

The special counsel’s Record’s Officer told investigators that “she determined it did not contain records that needed to be retained.” “She noted in her records log about Strzok’s phone: ‘No substantive texts, notes or reminders,'” the report states. When the OIG obtained his old cell phone in January, it had been issued to another individual within the agency and investigators were unable to recover any text messages sent or received by Strozk on that device.

she determined it did not contain records that needed to be retained.”

So a records officer appointed & chosen by Meuler made the call. Thats not how records officers in Government should work. Its not their call as to what is a Government record or not.

records-express.blogs.archives.gov...

Participates in agency reporting processes involving unauthorized removal or loss of records and formally notifies NARA.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No I said Mueller covered his own butt. Because he didnt want it getting out that there could have been biased from some of the top people on his team iinto his investigation. So he deleted texts he knew would be sought by the IG.

Huh? He unloaded them, how could that show he was being biased by them?

For someone who an hour ago was commenting that we know what was in these texts (which was absolutely wrong) you seem quite confident there was nothing shady going on.

You know what I was referring to. Cut the crap.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
So a records officer appointed & chosen by Meuler made the call. Thats not how records officers in Government should work. Its not their call as to what is a Government record or not.

If he's running the investigation it is, if you want the policy changed on how the FBI handles their data you should appeal to your member of Congress.

Oh, wait....

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

No I dont know what you were talking about.

You were making the same mistake many people did, assuming we were able to see the deleted texts. We were not able to do so on the Mueller issued Iphones.

The fact that he fired them does not mean he had no incentive to not hide bias they exhibited during their work on his team.

Trump fired Manafort. Does that mean if trump deletes all records of his talks with manafort, there couldnt have been anything incriminating in them. After all, manafort got fired, so no need to look any deeper.

Mueller had no reason to not preserve those phones. He had every reason to not want the public or anyone else thinking any bias affected his investigation.

So he fires those two, and then deletes all data they had on their work phones under him.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

If he's running the investigation it is, if you want the policy changed on how the FBI handles their data you should appeal to your member of Congress.

Oh, wait....

What does FBI retention policies have to do with the special counsel? FBI data retention requires back ups be made, Mueller failed to do that.

Mueller knew that the IG wanted to see records of their texts, and yet he allowed the phones to be wiped.

This shows extreme incompetence or corruption.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

So Special Counsel gets to decide what gets retained contrary to Federal Guidelines?

Sure, whatever.

f you want the policy changed on how the FBI handles their data you

Hang on a minute I thought the AG was Meullers boss not the FBI

quite the conundrum

google

Operating under the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Justice, the FBI is also a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community and reports to both the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence

appeal to your member of Congress
Oh, wait....

Yes we get it by now - how you dismiss non US participants on here when its suits you.

We have seen how far Mueller has strayed from his original ambit.

en.wikipedia.org...(2017–present)

The ongoing Special Counsel investigation (also referred to as the Mueller Probe or Mueller Investigation)[1] is a United States law enforcement and counterintelligence investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election

Did you miss the memo about five eyes, Downer, Steele dossier, Aust Govt donating to the Clinton Foundation. Quite a sordid tale unfolding.

If ever people put 2 & 2 together and demand change well - just another nothing burger - never mind the people who voted for "cheeto" they don't matter

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

What does FBI retention policies have to do with the special counsel?

Data is cleared after 6 months, if you want it longer request they change their policy.

Mueller knew that the IG wanted to see records of their texts, and yet he allowed the phones to be wiped.

This shows extreme incompetence or corruption.

Then I guess Cheetolini can have him prosecuted for one or both after the Mueller report shows he wasn't colluding.

This really is one giant partisan circle jerk where everyone is looking for every angle it can to make their side look good (which is impossible) and the other side look bad (which it does anyway).

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

So Special Counsel gets to decide what gets retained contrary to Federal Guidelines?

Show me which Federal guideline was broken and when it was why wasn't it prosecuted by Trump's DOJ since he runs the show.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yea yea I know orange man evil, he must be brought down no matter what.

the problem is that in a best case scenario for the democrats.... they have given at a minimum reasonable doubt to any possible conviction, worst case people will get into some trouble themselves.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Mueller cleared the data before 6 months

He is not beholden to laws that encompass the fbi regarding data retention

I entered this thread merely pointing out mueller is not operating with any more integrity than anyone else in this story

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I entered this thread merely pointing out mueller is not operating with any more integrity than anyone else in this story

Then if he broke the law why isn't Little Jeffy taking care of this? You know, draining the swamp and all.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Then if he broke the law why isn't Little Jeffy taking care of this? You know, draining the swamp and all.

Little jeffy? You mean Jeff sessions? Well he is not there anymore.

And again, Mueller is not beholden to FBI data retention laws or procedures.

I said it shows he doesnt have integrity as Mueller is either incompetent or corrupt to allow that evidence to be wiped clean.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

I dont care. I dont need the government telling me what I can or cannot understand.
They should release the whole report less what ever may be classified or pertinent to another case.
Prosecutors who have worked with Mueller have said his reports are pretty comprehensive.
In that vein it should be noted that any indictments issued by the investigation have been in pretty plain English and I dont see Mueller muddying the waters with a bunch of legalese.
So far all the reports have been in language that most people can comprehend.
Give it to me dirty.

Agreed.
Like I said if they withhold the report from us I am just going to assume trump is guilty of everything they claim he is.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
If any of you have evidence that crimes were committed then I dare you to take it to your local authorities.

Put your money were your mouth is.

The libs already did this.They have a sc and the sdny looking into the stuff they claim to have happened. Why don't you?

If you guys are holding onto evidence of a crime and doing nothing about it, in my mind you are complicit in those crimes.

What are you afraid of? Why not take all this evidence of wrong doing to the cops? Or give it to your reps and see what they do with it?

All I see here on ats is a bunch of people claiming to have evidence but I see those same people doing nothing with it.
Posting links to stuff on a ct site is the same as doing nothing.

Compile the evidence and get a lawyer if your so sure about all this.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join