It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifting hopes as Republicans and Democrats await Mueller

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Lol... Straws and stuff...

24K gold, like mine.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari

The CNN terrorist group said this evening, the "real action" will come from the Southern District of New York against Trump, and his children, for crooked business practices and campaign finance violations. Bob Mueller is yesterday's news.

Crooked business practices, if true, would have been picked up on long before he ran for president with an R beside his name if any of that were true.

Bob Mueller? Who is that?

Those will be Nancy Pelosi's next words. Remember when she praised Jonathan Gruber for his work in the obamacare plan? After he said democrats are an easy target because they don't think, she suddenly said she'd never heard of the guy.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: pheonix358
The Mueller investigation was wide ranging and was not limited to President Trump but to anybody that tried to rig the election.

We now know who was trying to rig the election.

Two years of investigating the Clintons whilst using the cover of a big smoke screen.

Trump's most glorious play. Epic Troll mate, epic.

P

Could you imagine if it really ended up with Clinton and her goons getting indicted?
That would really give the Reeee-tards something to Reeeeeeeeeee about.

They would never accept another "republican" president ever again.

It would be like a perpetual reeeeeee machine until the end of mankind.

They would go underground into caves and not emerge again until they became Morlocks.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
As Russia collusion fades, Ukrainian plot to help Clinton emerges

thehill.com...

MU to the HA HA HA!

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Does anyone have Hillary on 24/7 suicide watch for when the report drops? I mean she is likely to suicide quite a few people over it.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JinMI
Indictments, questions as well as the Szrok/Page fiasco.

He canned Strozk as soon as he found out which I'd say shows he has some integrity. What indictments are you referring to?

He also deleted the iphones he gave strzok and page, knowing full well the IG was investigating them.

That shows the opposite of integrity.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Does anyone have Hillary on 24/7 suicide watch for when the report drops? I mean she is likely to suicide quite a few people over it.

You mean the kinds of suicides where you shoot yourself in the back of the head with a rifle or run over yourself with your car at 110 mph or shoot yourself, live, and leave a trail of blood 30' long where you dragged yourself before you shoot yourself again?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
He also deleted the iphones he gave strzok and page, knowing full well the IG was investigating them.

So he dumps the guy for his bias but actually wants to cover up for him? Makes total sense.

edit on 21-3-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So he dumps the guy for his bias but actually wants to cover up for him? Makes total sense.

Any explanation for why he deleted their phones then?

He is a man of integrity, the IG meets with him showing troubling texts from strzok and page, and instead of preserving evidence he destroys the phones

Makes total sense

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: rickymouse

The government should get an impartial, honest translator to simplify what the Meuller report says and this includes information on exactly why Meuller sidetracked the investigation way outside of what it was supposed to be investigated

At least we will have grambler.

Maybe the government can hire him after he goes through it. I'm not kidding.

Actually, he would be good at it.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yep. She has a record of doing such things and other violent outbursts.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Any explanation for why he deleted their phones then?

He is a man of integrity, the IG meets with him showing troubling texts from strzok and page, and instead of preserving evidence he destroys the phones

Makes total sense

It's Samsung's fault! ....allegedly....

In a letter sent by Johnson and Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, to DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, the senators said the IG's office had indicated Dec. 13 that it possessed every message Strzok and Page sent to each other between Nov. 30, 2016, and July 28 of last year.

However, the Justice Department admitted to lawmakers Friday that it had not preserved any texts that were sent between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17 of last year. The FBI blamed technical issues, saying the Samsung 5 mobile phones it provided to employees "did not capture or store text messages due to misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI's collection capabilities."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

No the Samsung phones were separate from the iPhones mueller gave his team

Mueller deleted all of strzok amdbpages info off of the iPhones so the IG was never able to read any texts in them, despite knowing the Ig would want to look at them

Mueller is corrupt

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah, I think I read somewhere on that issue that the IPhones were erased per SOP so they could be used again by other agency personnel. Something like that was the excuse.

Though I could be wrong, going by memory alone here.

They got the bases or their asses covered one way or the other here apparently.

EDIT: to add link to report with more information...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 21-3-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

It's Samsung's fault! ....allegedly....

damn those Koreans...oops not North Korea, South Korea..

All assets of Samsung will be frozen until further notice. Korean Troll farms responsible for FBI incompetence.

Wait China has influence over North Korea; its China attacking American democracy!

New enemy discovered.

Now to get Powell out of retirement and off to the UN to fumble about Yellowcake ( yellowchips ) from Nigeria ( from China with love ).

Off to war with China.

MIC win again.

Sounds like a James Bond movie and yet the people bought it hook line and sinker to topple Saddam Hussein.

Nothing would surprise me as to how the next spin will be to start another war.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

IPhones were erased per SOP so they could be used again by other agency personnel

Well that makes perfect sense ( not ) in an environment where the military spends $ 10,000 on a toilet seat cover

taskandpurpose.com...

hahahaha

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

judicial appointments

Have no political weight. Not sure what you're getting at.
Will they play favorites?

I think Pelosi's language reflects common sense. She knows she doesn't have the senates support but she left that door open with a caveat about what may be discovered and if its bad. If there are high crimes I do not think that even a GOP senate will let that slide.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

judicial appointments

Have no political weight. Not sure what you're getting at.
Will they play favorites?

I think Pelosi's language reflects common sense. She knows she doesn't have the senates support but she left that door open with a caveat about what may be discovered and if its bad. If there are high crimes I do not think that even a GOP senate will let that slide.

Judicial appointments carry huge political weight 😎

That's why Democrats are crapping in their pants right now 😎

Especially if Trump gets 2 more SCOTUS Appointments 😎

The zer0Bama did his best to slow federal judge appointments and create havoc in the entire court system 😀

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The government should release what ever is not classified and let us decide what we think. Not tell us what the report means.
edit on 3212019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

First lets be honest if there was collusion that was impeachable some "parts" of the report would already have been leaked.

What is honest about that? The news has been pretty clear that no leaks have come from Muellers team.
Whether something is impeachable or not is not up to Robert Mueller. Its up to congress and congress alone.
And the description for high crimes and misdemeanors is pretty fluid.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join