It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifting hopes as Republicans and Democrats await Mueller

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Regardless of what Mueller comes up with, just the mental effects of his investigation virtually paralyzed Congress.

Congress should be paralyzed, and I don't mean figuratively, I mean someone should sever their spinal cords, it might keep them from passing more ridiculous legislation while they suck down some stem cells.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He could have, certainly. Or could sweat everyone close to him as much as he wished really.

The optics of the whole thing over the very long stretch are just damning.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It has? I cannot recall anything at all that's come out that would be considered a leak. I'd say regardless of the results his team has been very professional about not leaking the goings on of the investigation to anyone.

No indictments at all...hmmm Seems like a couple of out of left field old tax issues etc, nothing to do with Trump is the best they can do after two years.

Wasn't it early last year then they said the President was not being named in any official investigation...Something like that...I would bet they knew early on what this report has mostly as a nothing burger.
edit on 20-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
He could have, certainly. Or could sweat everyone close to him as much as he wished really.

Which is the basis for my comments.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
No indictments at all...hmmm Seems like a couple of out of left field old tax issues etc, nothing to do with Trump is the best they can do after two years.

Then I suppose you should be happy with Mueller's conclusions.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Then I suppose you should be happy with Mueller's conclusions.

I would not say happy or unhappy...I see most of it as a waste of money after the first 6 months. There is an end...that is about it...an end that it seems the left already knows what it is and so they are going to the state of NY to continue their agenda.

Hell...lets go back to 8th grade to see if he was grabbing them by the P...maybe they can get him on that...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

They either attack the report or move on to something else anti Trump. My bet is only fox will talk about it the the rest of the media will find something else to be outraged about.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Lumenari

They either attack the report or move on to something else anti Trump. My bet is only fox will talk about it the the rest of the media will find something else to be outraged about.

Sadly, yes...

Trump is the reason for the NZ shooting comes to mind...

Or anything else they can find...

Media FOIA Requests jump 669 percent after Trump election

A continual smear campaign to get his approval numbers down to impeachable levels.

Which they have not been able to do.

It's driving them nutz.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So when the Mueller Report says no Russian Collusion and Trump is re-elected in 2020, what will the narrative be then?

I just want a head start on the new insanity.
edit on 20-3-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Will the report backfire on the Democratic party?

People are beginning to think so.

And that is super duper important what people think and that will somehow influence Mueller and his investigation. Right.

Let you in on a secret. Nobody knows what Mueller will say except Mueller.

Edit to add: The dems now have more power than before. The Mueller report no longer carries all the weight, there are now numerous other investigations. The dems easing the tension and the expectations of the report only means they are at ease with where the other investigations are headed.
edit on 20-3-2019 by Duderino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: Lumenari
Will the report backfire on the Democratic party?

People are beginning to think so.

And that is super duper important what people think and that will somehow influence Mueller and his investigation. Right.

Let you in on a secret. Nobody knows what Mueller will say except Mueller.

Edit to add: The dems now have more power than before. The Mueller report no longer carries all the weight, there are now numerous other investigations. The dems easing the tension and the expectations of the report only means they are at ease with where the other investigations are headed.

I'll let you in on a little secret...

The Democrats won a statistical normal win in the House this time.

They have less power now then they did in 2018, in terms of everything that matters.

Such as judicial appointments or anything dealing with the Senate.

The dems easing the tension and the expectations of the report only means they are at ease with where the other investigations are headed.

Coming from... Duderino.

Pro Tip... Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure are back!

So party on Dude!!!

edit on 20-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Im split 50/50 on what I think is going to happen with that report. I think there will be some things that dont look good for Trump in the report, but that alone wont change anyones opinions so it would be a wash. My personal belief is that there were some very things shady things going on in the Trump world, not just with Russia but others involved as well, but I also believe the way Trump operated, they will likely not be able to put any damning evidence on him which also means it will be a wash because again nobodies opinions would be swayed, and the smarter democrats know there will be no impeaching or anything like that unless there are seriously explosive things that come out.

The bar is so high, that it would have to be 100% undeniable, verifiable, blatant, serious crimes for anything to really happen out of this report.

There may be some interesting things that come out of the SDNY and lower courts because it seems like Mueller may have referred some cases to them potentially under seal that we may learn about later. That is something for awhile down the line though.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The government should get an impartial, honest translator to simplify what the Meuller report says and this includes information on exactly why Meuller sidetracked the investigation way outside of what it was supposed to be investigated.

If the person giving this translation gets anything wrong, instant prison term, maybe twenty years sounds about right, and no chance of presidential pardon should be out there for the person. We want the simple truth about what it says, no twisting, no impertinent information, just the simple truth. That person should have the right to interrogate Meuller and Meuller needs to tell exactly what it means under oath, Basically a new committee to make sure Meuller is not twisting things to please some people he knows.

What a pipe dream
Never happen, have we ever seen a clear and precise truthful document ever come out of a government program or agency?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
None of us have any idea what is really in the muller report. Even the idea that " it will be out soon " is just a rumor.

Anyone that says they know what it will say is just trying to fool themselves.

We don't know. No one knows.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The government should get an impartial, honest translator to simplify what the Meuller report says and this includes information on exactly why Meuller sidetracked the investigation way outside of what it was supposed to be investigated

At least we will have grambler.

Maybe the government can hire him after he goes through it. I'm not kidding.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So when the Mueller Report says no Russian Collusion and Trump is re-elected in 2020, what will the narrative be then?

Suicide Snowflake, China Did It This Time, Soros Soup For Sale, and Pelosi's Pestilence.

I've thought since day one this has been a total witch hunt farce. Just waiting for confirmation.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
First lets be honest if there was collusion that was impeachable some "parts" of the report would already have been leaked.
this is democrats liberals, media and establishment republicans SOP from the first week it was determined he could be the nominee .

it is throw out an innuendo and if it doesnt stick go to something else. Facts or truth be damned.

In fact in this whole disaster of an investigation there has been ZERO probable cause (much less actual FACTS/PROOF) of the claim that caused the special prosecutor investigation.

they even showed that the dossier used as the reason for the fisa warrants was NOT PROVEN FACTUAL.

right then and there the whole mess (under the law aka fruit of the poisoned tree) everything should have stopped right then and there.

Instead they are using it to basically get "dirt" on trump

didnt say any crimes, any facts, or anything even remotely impeachable.

Just something at best they hope trump will be threatened by to quit or be quiet.
At worst the democrats keep trying to derail him with endless investigations and bad press.

In short the same thing they have been trying to do since day one.

but what is really scary is they dont realize that once they have shredded the idea of facts, law, constitution to get trump (be successful or not) it can be turned on ANYONE AT ANYTIME.

Just remember the french revolution .

those very founders were killed by the monster they created..... literally.

scrounger

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
As Russia collusion fades, Ukrainian plot to help Clinton emerges

thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Doesn't matter what the report says, this investigation never should have happened and quite possibly has given us a rift between people that may not be repaired.

As DB said, fruit of a poisoned tree... even if they found prosecutable evidence when you got that evidence in a questionable manner good luck getting a conviction.

Then when they cant get a conviction (assuming they have anything) how will the Bamn people react to that? Or lets say trumps lawyers really suck and they get a conviction anyways... how will trumps die hards react to that.

The best we can hope for is they say something like we got the people responsible for the colllusion and they have been dealt with, this was done without the presidents knowledge or approval. Then hopefully that will reduce everything down to only the fanatics to be concerned about.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Regardless of what Mueller comes up with, just the mental effects of his investigation virtually paralyzed Congress.

Congress should be paralyzed, and I don't mean figuratively, I mean someone should sever their spinal cords, it might keep them from passing more ridiculous legislation while they suck down some stem cells.

Lol... Straws and stuff...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join