It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifting hopes as Republicans and Democrats await Mueller

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm guessing the Mueller report will drop any day now, since you can buy "The Mueller Report" on Amazon starting the 26th.

Will the report backfire on the Democratic party?

People are beginning to think so.

It’s a witch hunt, a vendetta, the worst presidential harassment in history.

That’s what President Donald Trump has shouted for two years about the special counsel’s Russia probe. Now, barring an eleventh-hour surprise, Trump and his allies are starting to see it as something potentially very different: a political opportunity.

With Robert Mueller’s findings expected any day, the president has grown increasingly confident the report will produce what he insisted all along: no clear evidence of a conspiracy between Russia and his 2016 campaign. And Trump and his advisers are considering how to weaponize those possible findings for the 2020 race, according to current and former White House officials and presidential confidants who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations.

A change is underway as well among congressional Democrats, who have long believed the report would offer damning evidence against the president. The Democrats are busy building new avenues for evidence to come out, opening a broad array of investigations of Trump’s White House and businesses that go far beyond Mueller’s focus on Russian interference to help Trump beat Democrat Hillary Clinton.

It’s a striking role reversal.

AP Article

Between this, Pelosi and Co. backing off of impeachment, the threat of DECLAS coming and Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler’s document requests to 81 people, businesses and organizations related to Trump, of which only 9 responded to.

Is it just me, or are the political winds changing?

What think you, ATS?

edit on 20-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

What think you, ATS?

Mueller's investigation has been very leaky, to say the least. Every thread has lead to absolutely nothing regarding the intent the investigation was made for.

The past few months have gone from a slow drip to an airtight valve. Nothing coming out and Dem leaders who were foaming at the mouth with their "resist!" and "by any means necessary" have abruptly backed off and done an about face.

It's obvious they have nothing, will have nothing and are now switching the narrative to work over the feeble minded and forgetful.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The Mueller investigation was wide ranging and was not limited to President Trump but to anybody that tried to rig the election.

We now know who was trying to rig the election.

Two years of investigating the Clintons whilst using the cover of a big smoke screen.

Trump's most glorious play. Epic Troll mate, epic.

P

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The CNN terrorist group said this evening, the "real action" will come from the Southern District of New York against Trump, and his children, for crooked business practices and campaign finance violations. Bob Mueller is yesterday's news.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Mueller's investigation has been very leaky, to say the least.

It has? I cannot recall anything at all that's come out that would be considered a leak. I'd say regardless of the results his team has been very professional about not leaking the goings on of the investigation to anyone.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The CNN terrorist group said this evening, the "real action" will come from the Southern District of New York against Trump, and his children, for crooked business practices and campaign finance violations. Bob Mueller is yesterday's news.

And if that happens, the Democratic party has just made Trump both a victim and a martyr in the eyes of not only his base, but the independent voters.

Political suicide, but I think they may just be blinded enough by TDS to pull it off.

We'll see...

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It's a nothing-report. I don't care what it says or what is in it.

It is all fruit from the poisoned tree.

It is all non-admissible in court and they can't do a god-damned thing about it.

An investigation from a dossier (paid for by Hillary) triggering a FISA warrant from a biased Administration.

It's all a failed investigation. It failed before it started. It was an attempted coup.

The leftist assholes tried to attempt a coup.

That's all this crap is.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

To be honest, I don't expect to see anything from the investigation. They took our tax dollars and wasted it on a goosehunt. Anyone with an ounce of logic can see that. Heads should roll, but we the people have no control anymore over such matters. A damn shame...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's double standard time...

Meaning nothing will "backfire" on the die hard far left. They'll just pick up the torch and run with something else.

I'm sure the report will be a dud, pretty much everyone has backed away from it recently. Hell, even ol drunkie mc'alzheimers pelosi is saying impeachment is far off the table.

They have the NZ incident to use to crack down on "alt"(truth) media. They'll use the remaining months to crack down hard on any other media source than CNN(propaganda) network news. Find another narrative and drive it home for 2020 while kicking up the election rigging(fact: Sanders primary loss is verifiable rigging) to keep the "nazi" trump from getting another term.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Mueller's investigation has been very leaky, to say the least.

It has? I cannot recall anything at all that's come out that would be considered a leak. I'd say regardless of the results his team has been very professional about not leaking the goings on of the investigation to anyone.

I'm sorry... was that sarcasm?

They got so bad last year they were RE-leaking stuff they leaked the year before in an attempt to remain newsworthy.

I'm going to assume that was just sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Indictments, questions as well as the Szrok/Page fiasco.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Newsweek: "Elderly people are dying without getting to read the Mueller Report - And they're not happy about it."

Mueller is driving MSM insane: nypost.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It is all fruit from the poisoned tree.

I'm still vested in this scenario.

Tons of charges, strings of evidence and media on all of it. None of it can be charged because of how it was acquired.

If nothing else, it sounds like it would have the most dramatic effect.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Newsweek: "Elderly people are dying without getting to read the Mueller Report - And they're not happy about it."

Mueller is driving MSM insane: nypost.com...

OMG!!!!

I hit the link thinking it had to be a satire piece... something from the Onion.

That's just....

~blink~.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Mueller's team hasn't leaked, except to let CNN know what time to be at Roger Stone's house. But they did tell the MSM on at least 2 occasions, to stop making up FAKE NEWS about the investigation.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Indictments, questions as well as the Szrok/Page fiasco.

He canned Strozk as soon as he found out which I'd say shows he has some integrity. What indictments are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
I'm sorry... was that sarcasm?

They got so bad last year they were RE-leaking stuff they leaked the year before in an attempt to remain newsworthy.

I'm going to assume that was just sarcasm.

I'm sorry, was that hyperbole?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

To be honest, I don't expect to see anything from the investigation. They took our tax dollars and wasted it on a goosehunt. Anyone with an ounce of logic can see that. Heads should roll, but we the people have no control anymore over such matters. A damn shame...

Did you forget about the 16 Russians who spent $1,380 on FaceBook Ads designed to confuse Americans about our 2016 Presidential election candidates?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Mueller's team hasn't leaked, except to let CNN know what time to be at Roger Stone's house.

I'd ask you for proof but you are basically a bull*** peddler so I know you wont have any. What is a much more likely scenario is that someone from the FBI, who actually handles the warrant, leaked it to CNN.

But they did tell the MSM on at least 2 occasions, to stop making up FAKE NEWS about the investigation.

Which kind of proves my earlier point, the investigators had integrity.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

He was fired by Bowditch.

What indictments are you referring to?

Stone. More precisely, CNN camped outside his home before the arrest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join