It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theresa May to address the Nation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So in about 15 minutes Theresa May is to address the nation regarding Brexit, the rumour is that she is basically going to tell us all why she is applying to have the Brexit time scale extended to June 30th. Although to be fair I don't think there is anyone in the country who doesn't know that's happening right now.

I personally don't think that there will be anything exciting in her statement, I think it could be quite dull however I wouldn't be surprised if she is about to quit, unlikely but defiantly a possibility in this turbulent time.

edit on 20-3-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Unlikely she will quit as she has not finished the job her employer, the EU, has told her to do.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

That's what the nation is saying.
edit on 20-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The girl counting to test the audio makes more sense than Theresa May. At least what she is saying has some utility.

edit on 20/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

HAHA!!

I really dont think she is going to quit.

I expect her to stand up infant of the nation and make a total tit of herself spouting her usual BS.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

TOAST!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

She needs a holiday, a very long one at that.

But here is my prediction.

Whatever she says.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: UKTruth

TOAST!!!

That statement was way more profound than Theresa May will manage.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Never voted her BUT at least she had the balls to step up despite being a remainer herself and try to enact the will of the people, where as BJ JRM who were pushing for Brexit all took a step back, it was always going to be a snipshow and the mummys boys did not want there CV ruining, I bet any money the either BJ or JRM will run for leader of the conservatives not long after Miss May has fell on her sword, as blunt as it may be.

I think she will be calm, she at least has remained true to her own values while others have descened into trash talk, I will be playing Mutant Year Zero though at the time, the future there seems more stable.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I would love it if she came out, half-cut, had a rant, then finished of by saying "# it, you lot deal with it am done..."

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
She's running a bit late, wonder if she's just polishing off a joint and a bottle o Buckie

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Her drug dealers not on the ball nether or so it seems. LoL

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Never voted her BUT at least she had the balls to step up despite being a remainer herself and try to enact the will of the people, where as BJ JRM who were pushing for Brexit all took a step back, it was always going to be a snipshow and the mummys boys did not want there CV ruining, I bet any money the either BJ or JRM will run for leader of the conservatives not long after Miss May has fell on her sword, as blunt as it may be.

I think she will be calm, she at least has remained true to her own values while others have descened into trash talk, I will be playing Mutant Year Zero though at the time, the future there seems more stable.

She is doing everything BUT carrying out the will of the people.
She promised 50 times that we would leave the EU on 29th March 2019.
Now she is begging for an extension and she went all in on a crappy deal whilst attempting to take no deal off the table - she is working FOR the EU.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: andy06shake

I would love it if she came out, half-cut, had a rant, then finished of by saying "# it, you lot deal with it am done..."

Well if she's just spent some time with Juncker that's a possibility we all know he likes drink

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
She's getting last minute edits from Tusk.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't understand how the conservative party of your country ended up with somebody who, from what I've read, was a remainer? I'm sure there were plenty of actual leavers that could have stood up to the PMs role. The Reese Moggs guy, has he a put a challenge to May? Farage? He left as soon as the Brexit vote was done? I see a lot of outraged leavers but no leaver is stepping up to the plate to take charge??

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I am actually pissed off after watching that...

link   
The traitorous b*tch just put a 'stay' choice into the mix for MP's to consider. Slipped it in there.

link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Nigel was leader of a different party, UKIP. He was frozen out of everything by the conservatives.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So her deal and that's it, but not this month, June instead.

She's just so refreshing, so she is. LoL

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join