It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Believe Mass Voting Fraud in California

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
When you see the insanity on the left and think, "Who the hell keeps voting for these people?" You have to wonder exactly what is happening. I live just outside Chicago. Every year we catch some idiots registering dead people to vote. And it amazes me that they always vote democrat. Or in Florida when the election is close they keep "discovering" ballots until the democrats have just enough to win. Then all of a sudden they stop "discovering" ballots. In fact, they just stop looking altogether - as if somehow they know there are no more to be found. Its a miracle that is. But there was nothing fishy going on. The polls always block the entrances with delivery trucks while they "look for ballots".

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Used to they would give out cartons of cigarettes in my area till they got busted. But that was 30 years ago.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is Nancy Pelosi’s district. I know it took a long time to teach those fish to vote for her. My question is will they still vote for her when she stops running?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

I have a problem when one party pays for votes...AND use public transportation to do so... That was my point...

A) how do you know they paid for the votes?

B) you have a problem with public transportation to get people to vote?

It's not public transportation if it is a charter paid for by the Democratic Party.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
This is Nancy Pelosi’s district. I know it took a long time to teach those fish to vote for her. My question is will they still vote for her when she stops running?

Did you remember to add the tally of ghosts living on Alcatraz?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: primus2012

It's not public transportation if it is a charter paid for by the Democratic Party.

Can you charter a school bus...lol

I highly doubt it was charters and I highly doubt the money was for zero return.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I know there is Voting Fraud in calif.

A friend is in a care facility with a broken back spine injury.

He sent in for a absentee ballet for the election but never got it.

In calling around to the state election office he found that he had been sent a ballet and it had been returned.

He then filed a complaint and waited for a investigation.

After he got no action he called his lawyer and his lawyer was told that the investigator had been told that he had Alzheimer's and must have forgot he voted.

My friend does not have Alzheimer's he has a spine injury that does not allow him to get around.

he believes some of the workers in the care facility are collecting ballots of patients and voting them.

There are about 120 patients in the care facility and he does not know how many get a ballet or even how many have had a worker come around and have them sign for a absentee ballet.

www.philly.com...

www.texastribune.org...

If this is happening across the US it can add up to a lot of voter fraud.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oh I know beyond a doubt there was massive voter fraud. The smoking gun for me was the man who received 87 mail in ballots ill in different names. The postman obviously dropped it at the wrong house but how many hundreds of other bundles made it to the correct places to be filled out.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is why most of us up north want to break off and form our own state. The State of Jefferson movement has been around since before Pearl Harbor was bombed. There are 13 counties up north that are represented by only 3 people in Sacramento. Los Angeles county alone has 22 representatives in Sacramento. Just a couple urban counties control this entire state, which has decimated rural counties that once relied on farming, mining, and logging as their livelihood.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Yes you can charter a school bus. A lot of districts use independent school bus operations on contract. When the bus isn't being used for school the companies can use them for their own profit. 2¢

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caughtlurking

Yes you can charter a school bus. A lot of districts use independent school bus operations on contract. When the bus isn't being used for school the companies can use them for their own profit. 2¢

Not sure if you could 20 years ago, but my main point was they were paying these people too. Might be a small amount of 5 bucks, but it was something they did every election. Personally I don't think they actually chartered the buses...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I believe they have figured out how to game the system.

Hacked machines, Ballot Harvesting, I don’t know how but...

The Help America Vote Act (HAVA) is the 'how.'

When Congress enacted the (HAVA), in 2002, they included the following provisions to *cough* safeguard the votes of eligible voters, requiring the states to register certain applicants under "special" circumstances (bolded):

(B) Safeguards to ensure that eligible voters are not removed in error from the official list of eligible voters.

(5) VERIFICATION OF VOTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION.—

(A) REQUIRING PROVISION OF CERTAIN INFORMATION BY APPLICANTS.—

(i) IN GENERAL.—Except as provided in clause (ii), notwithstanding any other provision of law, an application for voter registration for an election for Federal office may not be accepted or processed by a State unless the application includes:

(I) in the case of an applicant who has been issued a current and valid driver’s license, the applicant’s driver’s license number; or

(II) in the case of any other applicant (other than an applicant to whom clause (ii) applies), the last 4 digits of the applicant’s social security number.

(ii) SPECIAL RULE FOR APPLICANTS WITHOUT DRIVER’S LICENSE OR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.—If an applicant for voter registration for an election for Federal office has not been issued a current and valid driver’s license or a social security number, the State shall assign the applicant a number which will serve to identify the applicant for voter registration purposes. To the extent that the State has a computerized list in effect under this subsection and the list assigns unique identifying numbers to registrants, the number assigned under this clause shall be the unique identifying number assigned under the list.

(iii) DETERMINATION OF VALIDITY OF NUMBERS PROVIDED.—The State shall determine whether the information provided by an individual is sufficient to meet the requirements of this subparagraph, in accordance with State law.

I have yet to find any state, in the handful of states I've researched, that has any system in place to verify the eligibility of applicants that don't provide a Driver's License Number or Social Security Number when applying to register to vote.

When those numbers ARE provided, the vast majority of states participate in the HAVV (Help America Vote Verification) system to cross-check them with what's on record at the SSA and also with each state's Driver's License/State-Issued ID database.

But, otherwise, it would take mail returned by the Post Office to throw up any red flags and that would only apply to applicants who don't provide a legitimate mailing address.

How the HAVA can be used to allow someone ineligible (or imaginary) to vote in California:

In California, if you do not provide either a SS# or DL#/ID# on your application to register to vote, you are issued a Voter Identification Number (pursuant to the HAVA), and mailed a Voter Notification Card...

...AND then you can use that Voter Notification Card as ID at the polls when you go vote.

All without ever providing any identification that can be verified. All you need is a valid mailing address.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join