It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Believe Mass Voting Fraud in California

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I put this in the Mud Pit because I only have personal experience.

Unlike most residents I am a Native Californian.

I have lived most of my life in the State.

I know one Liberal. Obviously, I don’t know everyone.

However, I feel I have a fairly good grasp of my Community.

Where are all the Pelosi loving Libs that are a Mega Majority ?

I believe something smells fishy on the left coast.

I believe they have figured out how to game the system.

Hacked machines, Ballot Harvesting, I don’t know how but...

My black friends are tired of being taken for granted.

My Hispanic friends ( half my family ) tend to be Conservative.

I am not the only person that feels this way.

I think there is mass voting fraud in California.

Can I prove it....No

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

If we knew the real truth to pretty much everything they scam us with, we wouldn’t leave the house every day.
OR...we would fight and take the country back.
I am not sure who would have the balls to do what.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
#Illegalvotesmatter

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Go to the inner city. Watch them get bussed from polling center to polling center to vote. Then wait for additional storage units of votes to be found. Also the ones in people's trunks. Tally them all up, Dems win. Go figure.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
#Illegalvotesmatter

Once they arrive here.

They want that Border sealed up.

They left their sh!thole Country for a reason.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Not the first time I see someone from California wondering about it.

You might not have evidence but in my book still more reliable than media just because makes sense.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I stopped voting in California for years, cause I just didnt believe it mattered. The winners are announced before the polls close. Its disgusting. I started to vote again when someone came along worth electing. I voted, and Trump won.

Almost everyone I know votes conservative. I dont understand how the libtards have taken over, so I agree something is weird about it.

I live in N. California, and its like taxation without representation.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Can I prove it....No

Yes you can.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Clinton getting more votes than Obama( that was more liked ).

That is just one example.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It's not that they are adding Democrat votes, they just don't set the machines up to count Republican votes. Any technology can be hacked.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Go to the inner city. Watch them get bussed from polling center to polling center to vote. Then wait for additional storage units of votes to be found. Also the ones in people's trunks. Tally them all up, Dems win. Go figure.

Back in early 2000s I was living near Little Rock AR, and the liberals were using school buses to pick up the poor, homeless, anyone else and take them to vote. Sounds good but they were also paying them 5 bucks each and helping them to pick their candidates. Many times it doesn't take very many votes to swing elections...

edit on 20-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I don't doubt for a second that there's voting fraud in CA. One district went 90-something percent for Clinton and was in a city the was close to Mexico and had a 95+% Hispanic demographic.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Can I prove it....No

Yes you can.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Clinton getting more votes than Obama( that was more liked ).

That is just one example.

The maps look about the same... Wow almost a million more votes over Obama, that is crazy. Thee was about 200k increase in population, but still over Obama???

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I don't doubt for a second that there's voting fraud in CA. One district went 90-something percent for Clinton and was in a city the was close to Mexico and had a 95+% Hispanic demographic.

You mean 95%+ Mexican demographic

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LSU2018

You mean 95%+ Mexican demographic

That would be a big fat affirmative.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's not that they are adding Democrat votes, they just don't set the machines up to count Republican votes. Any technology can be hacked.

You have a source for that? Or just talking crap? The only voter fraud was from the republicans ....

Pony up with your source

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: rickymouse

You have a source for that? Or just talking crap? The only voter fraud was from the republicans ....

Pony up with your source

Should it contain as much information as your source?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Back in early 2000s I was living near Little Rock AR, and the liberals were using school buses to pick up the poor, homeless, anyone else and take them to vote. Sounds good but they were also paying them 5 bucks each and helping them to pick their candidates. Many times it doesn't take very many votes to swing elections...

Well maybe if the rich had taken off their $1000 shoes, they could have done the same... but instead they promise million dollar tax breaks to the rich... 5 bucks or millions???

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Should it contain as much information as your source?

Oh you are right... so right... I apologize...

I dont have one.... I would go with the election in North or South Carolina....

But I would ask of you good Sir... Do you ask the same of everybody? DO YOU?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Well maybe if the rich had taken off their $1000 shoes, they could have done the same... but instead they promise million dollar tax breaks to the rich... 5 bucks or millions???

So why is it the rich against the poor thing? Such a worn out narrative... What have the liberals every done for the poor, but hell they sure promise everything including 5 bucks to vote for them. Tax breaks is not tax credit, and to get millions in tax breaks means you pay 10s of millions in the first place...But then I think millions might be over inflated though...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So why is it the rich against the poor thing? Such a worn out narrative... What have the liberals every done for the poor, but hell they sure promise everything including 5 bucks to vote for them.

IDK... not so much rich against poor, I responded to somebody saying people were picking up people in school busses to take them to the polls...

You have a problem with people voting? Yes it is the low income district... maybe I did infer rich vs. poor but what the conservatives ever done for the poor? answer that

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join