It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Host Silent After Muslim Doctor States Trump Is Beloved In Muslim World

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: watchitburn

Are you kidding me? Just take one look at trump, 90% of the world thinks he's a joke!
lol calm down now , go climb back in your safe space and hug your hilary poster. only the immature and uneducated left think trump is a joke, the real population realize and respect his accomplishments.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: watchitburn

Are you kidding me? Just take one look at trump, 90% of the world thinks he's a joke!

Iā€™m not sure they do to be honest. Quite a lot of people actually like the guy. Would rather have had him running our Brexit negotiations than our rancid politicians.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So, Muslims are good now?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

CNN was stunned Monday to find so many Hispanic Americans who support a "tall and long" border wall.

Story: www.breitbart.com...

CNN should have its business license revoked. Let them relocate to another country and bash the U.S..

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: okrian

A swing and a miss - strike two.

Clearly, it's entirely over their heads. The Democrats would cease to exist without them.

It's like some people didnt even read the op. if they did, they totally missed the point.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN was stunned Monday to find so many Hispanic Americans who support a "tall and long" border wall.

Story: www.breitbart.com...

CNN should have its business license revoked. Let them relocate to another country and bash the U.S..

Knowing how racist the left is, CNN probably thought that having some "wet-backs" chime in would help.

And yes, I used a racial slur, but use it in context you whiny leftist weanies that will go ahead and report me anyway.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yeah Saudis love T-rump

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Pointing out that certain groups from the ME have been raised with the radicalized form of Islam that existed in the 7th century is not the same as calling out for the murder of people for the color of their skin.

There are many Muslims who are white European with blue or green eyes type. There are quite a few Muslim radicals who are white, and they are as dangerous as other radicals.

But a lot of people in the left can't make out the difference.

For example, in the U.S. many Muslims who grew up here and assimilated to the U.S. have become progressives, or democrat yet they don't ascribe to the same radicalization of IS/Al Nushra radicals.

While there are many Muslims who would not side with radicals, the fact is that Mohammed himself was also a radical who committed the very same atrocities that Muslim radicals commit to this day. However, not all Muslims are the same. Many Muslims die also at the hands of radical Muslims.

Criticizing many of the writings found in the Koran is not the same as being a racist that wants to murder people because of the color of their skin, or because of a difference in ideology.

Murdering ANY people, because of hatred, or difference in ideologies is simply wrong.

Criticizing ideologies doesn't equal to being murderous racists.

edit on 21-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This attorney is angry at CNN for cutting ties with him. Says he might air some of CNN's dirty laundry.

twitter.com...

I don't know what he can tell that most people don't already suspect. There's not much that a terrorist organization like CNN wouldn't do.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is it just me or you're thirsty af? šŸ˜‚

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Kind of Hard Not to be Silent after getting Beech Slapped into the Ground by the President on National T.V. ..........)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CNN Dirty Laundry Eh ? Which ONES >?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join