It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Host Silent After Muslim Doctor States Trump Is Beloved In Muslim World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

What's good for the goose is good for the gander! Trump runs his mouth more than any other president in the history of the u.s. it's like we have a teenage 4chan user as our Commander in Chief and you guys are cool with that.

Trump would crumble just like all bully's when given a taste of his own medicine. Dave Chappelle should run against him and just constantly roast him til he's in tears.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: watchitburn

Are you kidding me? Just take one look at trump, 90% of the world thinks he's a joke!

Source that, please.

But didn't ask for a source for Muslim countries loving trump....

I mean.... 🧟‍♂️

Everyone jump on an exaggeration that trump is hated by all sensible countries, but a claim like he's beloved in Muslim countries requires no proof at all...

Thanks Obama confirmation bias!

The "source" for the anecdote that Muslims love Trump was the Dr. being interviewed. Not only is there video of her saying this but the OP also posted the transcript of what she said.

I would have thought you were bright enough to have easily figured this out.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Trump would crumble just like all bully's when given a taste of his own medicine. Dave Chappelle should run against him and just constantly roast him til he's in tears.

Isn't that what the MSN is already doing? Deserved or undeserved MSN is roasting Trump every day and he hasn't been in tears.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

He hasn't been in tears? Yeah right what do you call a tweetstorm at 4 in the morning he was probably having a nervous breakdown, Melania probably had to comfort him and tell him oh poor Donny you're a good man don't listen to those mean comedians.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Isn't that what the MSN is already doing? Deserved or undeserved MSN is roasting Trump every day and he hasn't been in tears.

I was going to say the same thing. The nonstop barrage of criticism and hate only seems to galvanize him. "Taste of his own medicine" my a##,, he's the one serving it back to them and they're gagging on it.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

CNN is a Anti-America terrorist group that should no longer be allowed to have a presence in this country.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Are you kidding me? Just take one look at trump, 90% of the world thinks he's a joke!

90% huh? Got a link to the study that gave you that statistic?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

He hasn't been in tears? Yeah right what do you call a tweetstorm at 4 in the morning he was probably having a nervous breakdown, Melania probably had to comfort him and tell him oh poor Donny you're a good man don't listen to those mean comedians.

What do I call a tweetstorm at 4 in the morning? The same exact behavior he has engaged in for years, nothing new and nothing to indicate that the days events are making him cry.

Why do you read so much into it, is it just a case wishful thinking?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

The msm doesn't call him names in the way that he calls his opponents names. If they started going after his insecurities he would break Twitter. We all saw how insecure he was about getting his "hair" wet or when his tiny hands were pointed out. Lol

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Well the man in his own words says he thinks Islam hates us, so let me get this straight they hate us but they love him #trumplogic

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

He's been called every name in the book but if it helps you to cope by fantasizing about poor little Donnie curled up in the corner bawling - as he sails into his second term, go for it.
edit on 3 20 2019 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So it’s better that 90% of the world thought Obama was a spineless jellyfish? Like when he paid $3 billion ransom to the Iranians?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

Well the man in his own words says he thinks Islam hates us, so let me get this straight they hate us but they love him #trumplogic

That in no way addresses the question I asked.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Source that, please.

I mean.... 🧟‍♂️

Everyone jump on an exaggeration that trump is hated by all sensible countries, but a claim like he's beloved in Muslim countries requires no proof at all...

The "source" for the anecdote that Muslims love Trump was the Dr. being interviewed. Not only is there video of her saying this but the OP also posted the transcript of what she said.

So no polls no evidence needed, you just took what the talking head who is surely a trump supporter, claimed.

It's a simple equivalence principle where a person claims trump is hated in 90% of the world- wheres your proof.?
Trump is loved in Muslim countries- yes please, no proof needed someone on TV said it.

... I do expect the political myopia to shroud all logic for most.

edit on 20-3-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Next up "smart" Mexican says trump beloved in the Hispanic world!! "Smart" African American rapper wears maga hat, but when LeBron criticizes trump it's "shut up and dribble" #trumplogic #maga
edit on 20-3-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Next up "smart" Mexican says trump beloved in the Hispanic world!! "Smart" African American rapper wears maga hat, but when LeBron criticizes trump it's "shut up and dribble" #trumplogic #maga

It's called selective belief

People choose what to believe in if it adheres to their own opinions.

But yea, trump is LOVED in Muslim countries! That lady said so...she wouldn't make that up because she supports trump...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Dave Chappelle should run against him and just constantly roast him til he's in tears.

Love me some Dave, always has me in stitches, would DT meet DC in a battle of wit and delivery

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Source that, please.

I mean.... 🧟‍♂️

So no polls no evidence needed, you just took what the talking head who is surely a trump supporter, claimed.

It's a simple equivalence principle where a person claims trump is hated in 90% of the world- wheres your proof.?
Trump is loved in Muslim countries- yes please, no proof needed someone on TV said it.

... I do expect the political myopia to shroud all logic for most.

Y

You are making the thread out to be about something it is NOT...

The thread is about how CNN quickly dispatched the Dr. being interviewed once the Dr. made the claim that "Muslims love Trump".

It was NOT about whether or not the claim was truthful or not. Obviously, the claim was this person's OPINION based on her own life and interactions.

Viewers should be able to judge for themselves whether or not to believe her claims. And I would imagine most viewers would take what she said with a grain of salt.

Nontheless, you missed the entire point of the initial post and turned it into something stupid.

eta: I am not UNamused at your feeble attempts to belittle others as lacking "logic" when you can't even figure out what the point of the OP is....Bet you still haven't figured it out.
edit on 20-3-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What's good for the goose is good for the gander! Trump runs his mouth more than any other president in the history of the u.s. it's like we have a teenage 4chan user as our Commander in Chief and you guys are cool with that.

Chappelle ran to South Africa for seven years because he was stressed with fame and press. Are you sure you thought this one through?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Chappelle...

The guy who fled to Africa because America was too dangerous for him.

He was funny. Once upon a time....

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join