It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Host Silent After Muslim Doctor States Trump Is Beloved In Muslim World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: watchitburn

Are you kidding me? Just take one look at trump, 90% of the world thinks he's a joke!

Just out of interest.. How long did it take you to get the opinions of 100% of the world so you could come up with that 90% of the world figure? I have some polls I'd like to run lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Are you kidding me? Just take one look at trump, 90% of the world thinks he's a joke!

But you forgot to mention that the world you are talking about is the butt hurt world of the deranged Leftists.
Can I get you a coloring book and some crayons?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Doesn't compute ...Doesn't compute ...
it's sure difficult to be an NPC nowadays...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Or FOX. She was perfectly right. The objective was to divide people and CNN tries to bait that divide.

Fox does the same with constant, "the left blames conservatives" narrative.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Yeah and Trump has increased drone strikes and civilian casualties. Declared an indefinite stay in Iraq. Complemented North Korea dictator. Said good things about Saudi Arabia while denying them killing a journalist. Moved the embassy in Israel creating controversy and further divided in that region.

I was no fan of Obama but it is sickening to see people on ATS act like trump is some totally different holy man savior...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I am sure his MOAB had a hand in being liked, I bet the people whos livelihoods it destroyed adore Mr Trump, so while the intention was to destroy the enemy, I doubt it would have also had the effect of rallying ALL muslims behind Mr Trump

The U.S. decision to drop the bomb was striking for several reasons. America’s biggest non-nuclear bomb–which costs sixteen million dollars, and three hundred million dollars to develop—was used on one of the smallest militias it faces anywhere in the world

Others disagreed. Former Afghan President Hamid Karzai criticized the mission. “This is not the war on terror, but the inhuman and most brutal misuse of our country as [a] testing ground for new and dangerous weapons,” he tweeted. The Taliban, which has also been at war with rival ISIS militants, also condemned the U.S. attack. “Using this massive bomb cannot be justified and will leave a material and psychological impact on our people,” it said in a statement Friday.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

if by trump being loved by parts of the Muslim world she means the Saudi royal family then yeah she's probably right!

Yea, you know... selective realities for some.

Trump is beloved in Muslim countries is as believable as when he said he didn't pay those broads for sex and hush up money and didn't know about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Source that, please.

But didn't ask for a source for Muslim countries loving trump....

I mean.... 🧟‍♂️

Everyone jump on an exaggeration that trump is hated by all sensible countries, but a claim like he's beloved in Muslim countries requires no proof at all...

Thanks Obama confirmation bias!
edit on 20-3-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

If Egypt, Jordan, Oman, and Kurdish territories are considered S. Arabia, you might be correct.

🙄

edit on 9Wed, 20 Mar 2019 09:45:29 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoWednesdayb20193America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Typo

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Trump openly said on Fox and Friends that killing enemies and their families was a good idea. That anyone connected to a family of a perceived enemy should be wiped out.

Even Alex Jones is now criticizing Trump. He's not the savior it's so many thought he was going to be.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Source that, please.

you know, its like the 90% or so of the scientists in the world that are with global warming, I just cant understand it

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Between 1:29 and 1:30 it sounds like CNN edited out something the guest said.

Also, is it just me, or are beautiful women in big ugly glasses really hot?
edit on 20-3-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

But didn't ask for a source for Muslim countries loving trump

im a living example and so many others here in my country that I know

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: JDmOKI

Yeah and Trump has increased drone strikes and civilian casualties. Declared an indefinite stay in Iraq. Complemented North Korea dictator. Said good things about Saudi Arabia while denying them killing a journalist. Moved the embassy in Israel creating controversy and further divided in that region.

I was no fan of Obama but it is sickening to see people on ATS act like trump is some totally different holy man savior...

Why do people always deflect constantly like I'm defending Trump? I haven't heard of many drone strikes or proxy wars. And should Trump just insult Kim when making negotiations with North Korea? And why shouldn't we help Iraq after isis tore through the nation when we left? Democrats are begging for us to stay in Syria to make sure isis is gone. Moving the embassy to Jerusalem, yet to be seen what happens with that.

Obama sounds amazing when he's lying to the entire country. Trump should take notes

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

And what would you know? Are you Muslim?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The man is a walking joke everything about him from his skin tone, hair, fat bottom and tiny hands. As a matter of fact that's the platform his next opponent should run on. Go for the bully's throat and give him a taste of his own medicine, he would crumble at a little name calling just like he can't handle a roast or SNL. Hahhahahha your dear leader is a joke.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I also find it funny that the video calls her a "smart" Muslim doctor, we all know if she had unfavorable things to say about Trump you guys would all be calling her a libtard! Hahaha now tell me who is really deranged? Have fun drinking that orange Kool aid trumpsters!
edit on 20-3-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The man is a walking joke everything about him from his skin tone, hair, fat bottom and tiny hands. As a matter of fact that's the platform his next opponent should run on. Go for the bully's throat and give him a taste of his own medicine, he would crumble at a little name calling just like he can't handle a roast or SNL. Hahhahahha your dear leader is a joke.

Impressive. . .
No issue with policy. Just how he looks.
Perfect example of tolerance. . .

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

i would say 88%. the german right-wings do love him too. my libanese buddy and i often laugh about him. making people laugh is a good thing. instead of acting as president he should have a show in vegas.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Got to admit, left out using the words (racist, bigot, misogynist, Nazi) I am quite impressed with the restraint it must have taken.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join